Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2020, 01:36 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlygal View Post
I read an article today where Trump was saying that it was unfair to give aid to states run by Democratic governors. What?

Call me crazy, but when Trump took on the role of President of the United States, he pledged to be the President of ALL Americans. Isn't that correct?

That's Americans who are all colors, genders, religions, and yes, all geographic areas and political affiliations. The job is all inclusive.

For him to blatantly pick and choose who he wants to help in a time of a national crisis is unconscionable.

What happens when your personal life circumstances change and you wind up on Trump's "bad side?"

If he wants to pick certain Americans and openly abandon others, then that makes him invalid as the President of the United States.

i appreciate you providing the link to the article you read.... that led you to these conclusions.

it shows a great deal of unbias perspective on your part.

congratulations on your intellect and commitment to truth and openness....

snort
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2020, 01:36 PM

23,559 posts, read 17,232,713 times
If anyone is or was illegitimate it was HRC.

Her primary election was rigged by the DNC. she was given debate questions ahead of time.

The dnc rounded up 3 or 4 obscure 'candidates' to 'challenge HRC in a sham contest. One of HRC's competitors was chaffe of RI who promised to move the US form Standard to metric if he was elected.

Yes, HRC was America's first illegitimate presidential candidate!

Old 05-05-2020, 01:39 PM

1,641 posts, read 1,646,117 times
Quote:
i read an article today where trump was saying that it was unfair to give aid to states run by democratic governors. What?

Call me crazy, but when trump took on the role of president of the united states, he pledged to be the president of all americans. Isn't that correct?

That's americans who are all colors, genders, religions, and yes, all geographic areas and political affiliations. The job is all inclusive.

For him to blatantly pick and choose who he wants to help in a time of a national crisis is unconscionable.

What happens when your personal life circumstances change and you wind up on trump's "bad side?"

if he wants to pick certain americans and openly abandon others, then that makes him invalid as the president of the united states.
yes indeed , you are definetely and terrible crazy ! Trump never said that literally as you accuse him. Evidently you hate him and hate anything coming from the rightious right no matter what.

Old 05-05-2020, 01:49 PM

9,509 posts, read 4,344,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
Don't change the subject, it is a constitutional right for Americans to disagree with their politicians (freedom of speech). It is NOT in the constitution that Politicians can decide who gets the benefit of the tax dollars they pay.

Tell me where I'm factually wrong, and don't let your petty emotions get in the way of living by our Constitution.

Happy to oblige. You're factually wrong when you say "It is NOT in the constitution that Politicians can decide who gets the benefit of the tax dollars they pay." Congress (politicians) come up with a budget and the President (also a politician) approves it. You're welcome, and don't let your petty whacko SovCit misinterpretation of the law get in the way of living by our Constitution.

Old 05-05-2020, 01:51 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
I read an article today where Trump was saying that it was unfair to give aid to states run by Democratic governors. What?

Call me crazy, but when Trump took on the role of President of the United States, he pledged to be the President of ALL Americans. Isn't that correct?

That's Americans who are all colors, genders, religions, and yes, all geographic areas and political affiliations. The job is all inclusive.

What happens when your personal life circumstances change and you wind up on Trump's "bad side?"

If he wants to pick certain Americans and openly abandon others, then that makes him invalid as the President of the United States.
hahahahaha That's what you progressives wanted so now they're stuck with it. This is what happens when a large powerful federal government comes into being. The exact same thing our Founders fought against and warned us about.

Old 05-05-2020, 01:54 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
Quote:

What is the article? Is this another one of those "anonymous" source things?

Let's all read it and then discuss it.

Old 05-05-2020, 01:57 PM

18,250 posts, read 16,924,631 times
Quote:

As Republicans said of Reagan, to paraphrase, "Let Trump be Trump". The truth is Trump can say anything he wants and his most bitter enemies aren't going to do anything more than scratch themselves and pass hot gas, and Trump knows it. If he said, "Republicans should arrest Democratic leaders in Congress and jail them for treason" would anybody bat an eyelash, really?

Old 05-05-2020, 02:43 PM

4,507 posts, read 4,046,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"that it was unfair to give aid to states run by Democratic governors." he did NOT say ALL states.

And WE are the UN-educated! You must get your "news" from CNN or MSNBC.

And by the way, WHO is YOUR "valid" president?
#NotMyGovernor

Old 05-05-2020, 04:04 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
Perhaps "Americans" that deride, and openly scorn their POTUS, and actively work against his attempts to provide for the welfare of all Americans, should be considered "invalid Americans".

You know, like the fake media, and the almost half of the population that calls themselves Democrats.

Just sayin'

CN
Yeah? Chris Christie never had one good thing to say about Obama. Ever. But Obama didn't withhold aid for Hurricane Sandy

Because he wasn't a malignant narcissist.

Old 05-05-2020, 04:11 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Trump never understood the job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies