Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2020, 07:44 AM

30,383 posts, read 19,184,321 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I have to step in and say -- he's a young guy who is a jerk -- we have no clue what his political ideology is......doesn't mean he is right leaning. I know many liberal 20 something drunks that might have been as careless -- especially if they had been partying.
If you're not willing to lie and make things up and claim it as fact, then you temporarily lose your liberal tag for the day.

Old 05-05-2020, 07:44 AM

9,519 posts, read 4,348,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Leftists make up their facts. That Park Ranger should be made aware that these social distancing orders are unconstitutional. If I were him, I would say there is an unconstitutional order for you to observe social distancing. Even though it's an unconstitutional order, it's probably still a good idea to comply with it.

You are incorrect. Social distancing orders are perfectly Constitutional. You don't get to make that determination. The sooner you SovCits learn that, the better.

Old 05-05-2020, 07:45 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,561,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
I may be wrong but I believe Finn is female.

In any event, Finn is just making stuff up here. A pot smoking ultimate frisbee player is now an “alt-right winger” in his/her eyes. What a joke.
Oh, well, I wasn't misgendering her intentionally.

I agree the assumptions she's making are ridiculous....and we should ridicule her for them.

Old 05-05-2020, 07:46 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
I certainly would not come to the aid of a little turd like Hicks, especially after he assaulted a ranger, if not for the fact that you made retarded assumptions of his character here in order to further your silly storyline.

There are NOT over two million people in Austin. Not unless you are foolishly counting the entire metro area which includes many cities and towns. You are just stacking up lies like a game of Jenga here. You ought to be embarrassed of your pathetic windmilling. What a joke.
Nothing foolish in counting the metro area, since that is the norm.

Calling people retards and liars is a personal attack and tends to prove my point about people like you and your buddy Mr Hicks. If that's all you got you can take your anger and go pound sand.

Old 05-05-2020, 07:46 AM

7,359 posts, read 6,532,723 times
Good, too bad he got caught. Were I on his jury, I wouldn't convict.

Old 05-05-2020, 07:47 AM

6,829 posts, read 2,119,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post

Calling people retards and liars is a personal attack and tends to prove my point about people like you and your buddy Mr Hicks. If that's all you got you can take your anger and go pound sand.
How is it a personal attack if it's true? Are people not allowed to note reality?

Old 05-05-2020, 07:48 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,511,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post

That’s a very elaborate way of saying “I exaggerated the truth to this story and y’all really handed my butt to me for it”.

Old 05-05-2020, 07:49 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
The only people who fight against tyranny and fight for freedom are on the right?
Like I said, so far the only people who are protesting the social distancing have been right wingers, and you calling it "tyranny" only proves my point. That is your justification to condone such things.

Quote:
C'mon I know a few lefties who do that
Fight against tyranny and for freedom? Yes, of course, but they have not (yet) considered social distancing tyranny which needs to be fought against.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 05-05-2020 at 08:00 AM..

Old 05-05-2020, 07:50 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,511,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
How is it a personal attack if it's true? Are people not allowed to note reality?
Never mind that Finn insinuated that this guy is my “big brother”. No - I’m the one doing the attacking here. lol.

Old 05-05-2020, 07:51 AM

30,383 posts, read 19,184,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
You are incorrect. Social distancing orders are perfectly Constitutional. You don't get to make that determination. The sooner you SovCits learn that, the better.

You are incorrect (again)….the sooner you SovCits learn that the better:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble,"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies