Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2020, 10:50 AM

52,282 posts, read 52,700,922 times

Advertisements

This you ain't black if you don't vote for him is ludicrous. Insulting, condescending, and just dumber then hell.

Watched him being interviewed on that breakfast show? Not sure what was but he was being hostile overly aggressive and just weird.

Joe is losing his crap, I don't care what people say that defend him. They aren't being intellectually honest with themselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2020, 11:05 AM

30,167 posts, read 11,803,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
Yes, he has been strangely quiet.

A savvy political candidate would be in the forefront criticizing Trump's many, many mistakes, not to mention every time Trump opens his mouth he creates a sound-bite that will bite him in the ass when the time comes for political advertising.
Less is more I suppose. Biden could do a simple 5 minute monologue each morning. 5 minutes with Joe. Have a cup of coffee in his hand. Just address what Trump said or did the day before and what he would have done differently. His handlers could write it up. It would get picked up by the MSM and he would get free publicity. And Trump at some point would be forced to address what Biden said about him. It would put Trump on the defensive which he does not like.

Perhaps Biden too easily strays from the script, can't be trusted to just read. And if that is the case he would be constantly on damage control. Like his comments about black people voting for Trump.

Old 05-23-2020, 11:21 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,065,647 times
Barry will come to the rescue. Mr Obama well repected. Will vouch for Joe. Joe will minimize exposure to gaffs.

Who he picks as VP is critical. Those who support Mr Trump need to pay extraordinary attention to the VP pick

Old 05-23-2020, 11:42 AM

5,341 posts, read 6,523,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
This you ain't black if you don't vote for him is ludicrous. Insulting, condescending, and just dumber then hell.

Watched him being interviewed on that breakfast show? Not sure what was but he was being hostile overly aggressive and just weird.

Joe is losing his crap, I don't care what people say that defend him. They aren't being intellectually honest with themselves.

Deny, Deny, Deny, Shift Blame, Shift Blame, Shift Blame. That’s all they do.

Democrats claim to be the “Party of Economic Opportunity”, but they opposed the 13th Amendment.
Slavery Abolishment: Republicans were 100% for, Democrats were 77% against.
Democrats claim to be the Party of “Social Justice”, but they fought the 14th Amendment, which gives citizenship to Blacks and established equality of rights under the law.
14th Amendment: Republicans 94% for, Democrats 0% for.
Democrats lecture Republicans over Racial Equality.
Racial Equality: the Democrats voted against the 15th Amendment, refusing to give slaves the right to vote.
15th Amendment: Republicans 100% for, Democrats 100% against.
Republicans also gave women the right to vote. Suffragettes were virtually all Republican, Democrats opposed Suffragettes. They fought it and lost in Congress. Then they fought it in the States where they lost again.

Old 05-23-2020, 11:51 AM

20,111 posts, read 9,023,728 times
lmao....Biden is toast. Been telling you guys he won't be the Dem candidate for 2 months now. If you think people are going to run to the polls to vote for Biden to then be replaced by someone else you're dumber than I thought. The only time Biden makes sense is if he's reading something someone wrote for him. Pull away the reading material and he becomes a blithering idiot. Nobody's falling for this bait and switch politics. Poor man has dementia, I feel sorry for him, he even knows it, he's diminished and he really doesn't want to run. Still shocked his wife hasn't put a stop to this lunacy.

Old 05-23-2020, 12:01 PM

20,111 posts, read 9,023,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post

people suffering from dementia often times get angry. It's part of the disease. They become frustrated very easily, they realize they have a problem but can't fix it. So they get mad. It's a mental trigger.

"Confusion is one of the leading causes of anger and aggression in Alzheimer's and dementia sufferers"
The time he called that young female a dog faced pony soldier was a sterling example of it.

Don't believe me? Do a Google search of anger and dementia. There are countless (thousands) of articles about it. Here's a couple.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/anger...mentia-4134488

https://www.helpforalzheimersfamilie...ng-with-anger/

Old 05-23-2020, 12:29 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,913,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
people suffering from dementia often times get angry. It's part of the disease. They become frustrated very easily, they realize they have a problem but can't fix it. So they get mad. It's a mental trigger.

"Confusion is one of the leading causes of anger and aggression in Alzheimer's and dementia sufferers"
The time he called that young female a dog faced pony soldier was a sterling example of it.

Don't believe me? Do a Google search of anger and dementia. There are countless (thousands) of articles about it. Here's a couple.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/anger...mentia-4134488

https://www.helpforalzheimersfamilie...ng-with-anger/

My grandmother had dementia. It was Alzheimer's disease. I see a lot of the same signs and symptoms in Biden. He's functional, but it's obvious his mind is fading fast. To be sure, he has his good days, but that's how the disease goes.

With my grandmother, there were days where you wouldn't even know she had a problem. But then there were days where she would feel like she was losing her mind, and it often caused her to become very angry. As the disease progressed, she even raised her fist in a fit of rage with my mother, but did not swing. But she was definitely mad enough. If I had to guess, I would say Biden is not more than a year or two away from that, although there are some drugs that can slow the progression, especially if the disease is caught and treated soon enough.

It would be downright irresponsible for America to elect someone in such an obvious state of decline.

Old 05-23-2020, 12:38 PM

25,744 posts, read 12,824,670 times
Quote:
lmao....Biden is toast. Been telling you guys he won't be the Dem candidate for 2 months now. If you think people are going to run to the polls to vote for Biden to then be replaced by someone else you're dumber than I thought. The only time Biden makes sense is if he's reading something someone wrote for him. Pull away the reading material and he becomes a blithering idiot. Nobody's falling for this bait and switch politics. Poor man has dementia, I feel sorry for him, he even knows it, he's diminished and he really doesn't want to run. Still shocked his wife hasn't put a stop to this lunacy.
She (Joe's wife) knows he won't be the candidate much longer. Joe is a stalling tactic because the Dems want to reveal their actual candidate at the last moment so they cannot be fully vetted. That also minimizes their exposure to the rigors of campaigning, and media interaction.

Old 05-23-2020, 12:41 PM

5,252 posts, read 4,677,849 times
Quote:
I'm hoping old Joe will be bailed out on a med technicality, and the party moves on with someone who will honestly beat Trump on merit and not because they have public popularity. Both parties need a thorough overhaul, but Trump can't be taken seriously by anyone with a brain at this point. His failed attempts to turn the corona-virus into a campaign opportunity is absolutely disgusting, Biden is simply a failed politician as well..This will be the second election wherein the choices are going to be terrible, if Joe continues to run..

Old 05-23-2020, 12:45 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,106,096 times
I'm just waiting with baited breath for the debates. You think JB is stumbling now...? When POTUS lights him up it's going to be rainbow of word salad, hyperbole and shape shifting....

I'm setting aside the popcorn. It's going to be biblical.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies