Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2020, 07:37 AM

8,970 posts, read 2,585,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Kind of like all the people who want to blame CHINA for the virus and wanting CHINA to pay some sort of reparations...lol.
Pointing out the origin of a virus is not the same thing as you brainwashing children into believing they are inferior victims.

Some day you'll free yourself from yourself.

Old 05-29-2020, 07:38 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,542,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I would hope you could tell the difference between young Black persons in the inner city ghettos who came up in rough environs, and Blacks living everywhere else.

This is the thing. This is just how stuff is handled in the inner city. Many individuals who lost all hope in the justice system.
Man, I grew up in an inner city - San Francisco - in the 70’s. I have a pretty good handle on the socio-economic issues plaguing inner cities. I know the difference between blacks protesting transgressions against their civil rights, and POS thugs out wildin’ because there’s nothing else to do. They’re simply too stupid and impatient to allow the justice system to operate as intended. Immediate gratification or we’ll burn this place down!

Three days from now America will be saying “George who?” because the only lingering images they will be left with are young blacks wreaking havoc on the city and a tally of burnt buildings and injured bystanders. Good job furthering the message! So stupid they burn down their own goddamn neighborhood. They deserve the misery they bring upon themselves.

Old 05-29-2020, 07:39 AM

2,399 posts, read 759,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Exactly - As someone who lived in LA during the Rodney King Riots... "Ain't nothing changed but the year it is,"

This is an uprising, not a riot.

We should have learned to hold embolden police accountable.
It’s been explained so many times that there is a process in motion before arresting a cop. It will happen.

Old 05-29-2020, 07:39 AM

8,970 posts, read 2,585,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
This is an uprising, not a riot.
No, it's just a bunch of animals using this as an excuse to be animals.

Honestly it's terribly disrespectful to the deceased.

Old 05-29-2020, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Man, I grew up in an inner city - San Francisco - in the 70’s. I have a pretty good handle on the socio-economic issues plaguing inner cities. I know the difference between blacks protesting transgressions against their civil rights, and POS thugs out wildin’ because there’s nothing else to do.

Three days from now America will be saying “George who?” because the only lingering images they will be left with are young blacks wreaking havoc on the city and a tally of burnt buildings and injured bystanders. Good job furthering the message! So stupid they burn down their own goddamn neighborhood. They deserve the misery they bring upon themselves.
I bet you saw some good concerts back in the day growing up there. This from a kid who grew up on a farm in Minnesota haha.

Old 05-29-2020, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
Honestly it's terribly disrespectful to the deceased.
It is. It’s a goddamn travesty.

Old 05-29-2020, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotatoMan View Post
I bet you saw some good concerts back in the day growing up there. This from a kid who grew up on a farm in Minnesota haha.
SF was gritty AF when I was growing up. It didn’t start improving until the mid 80’s.

And yes, the concerts were legendary.

Old 05-29-2020, 07:48 AM

89,610 posts, read 45,245,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
This is the thing. No one needs to make money to push racism narrative. The individuals who live in the inner city areas feel it every day. I don't need someone pushing crap in the to know what I have been through in my life.
Inner city areas are almost always Dem-governed. That should be your wake-up call, right there.

Old 05-29-2020, 07:52 AM

3,563 posts, read 1,893,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyinhouston View Post
He died from a lack of oxygen due to the officer's knee on his throat. It's on video but keep your head in the sand. Police officers don't get to execute people who have been handcuffed and detained.
Have you seen the autopsy report?
Does it state his death was by asphyxiation, and no other cause?

Of course I agree keeping him in that hold after being cuffed was ridiculous and I think the cop is a sadist and power junkie.

However it's likely he died from drugs/cardiac effect; the autopsy shall reveal all. Will be A-OK with saying I was wrong if it does show he was asphyxiated.

Old 05-29-2020, 07:52 AM

Every male under the age of 25 should be scooped up and informed they have been drafted into the US armed forces and sent to boot camp. The ones over 25 should be scooped up and charged with multiple felonies. Give them one hour to disperse but have the troops in place to carry this out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies