Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2020, 08:01 AM

24,636 posts, read 9,464,279 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I would say the police officer who killed the man is responsible for the riots.
No, that would be the shop owner who called the cops for a forged $20 bill.

When you call the cops, you know exactly what’s going to happen.

Old 05-29-2020, 08:01 AM

5,280 posts, read 6,214,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Man, I grew up in an inner city - San Francisco - in the 70’s. I have a pretty good handle on the socio-economic issues plaguing inner cities. I know the difference between blacks protesting transgressions against their civil rights, and POS thugs out wildin’ because there’s nothing else to do. They’re simply too stupid and impatient to allow the justice system to operate as intended. Immediate gratification or we’ll burn this place down!

Three days from now America will be saying “George who?” because the only lingering images they will be left with are young blacks wreaking havoc on the city and a tally of burnt buildings and injured bystanders. Good job furthering the message! So stupid they burn down their own goddamn neighborhood. They deserve the misery they bring upon themselves.
Ughh- I think some people have been waiting centuries for the Justice system to operate. Heck- ends up Amy Klobuchar tried to get a grand jury indictment against this very cop but nothing happened. And in 5 minutes we'll still remember George because he reminds of Eric Garner who suffered the same fate. And he'll remind us the POs in that case were not brought to justice. And we'll wonder why the grand jury didn't support Klobuchar. Then we'll remember there were 3 other cops at this scene that chose not to intervene and probably did not verify the police report matched the actual events. Then we'll wonder if the same thing happened in his previous case.

So what many of us will remember is that apparently plenty of 'good' cops are provide cover for the 'bad' cops. And at that point they basically lose any moral standing.

So nice try- thanks for playing.

Old 05-29-2020, 08:02 AM

2,400 posts, read 755,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseBuilder328 View Post
Just read this also. Are they Fing kidding? More violence, upset people, and other nonstop stuff will continue. They need to wake up and think outside the box. There is a damn video!

"Hennepin County Attorney Michael Freeman said he must look at all evidence.

"My job in the end is to prove he violated a criminal statute. And there is other evidence that does not support a criminal charge. We need to wade through all of that evidence and come to a meaningful decision and we are doing that to the best of our ability.""
Maybe he should just jump in and charge him with murder and then lose in court and the guy walks free or he can do his diligence and get what he can by law.

Justice is not emotional.

Old 05-29-2020, 08:09 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,508,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpeatie View Post
Ughh- I think some people have been waiting centuries for the Justice system to operate. Heck- ends up Amy Klobuchar tried to get a grand jury indictment against this very cop but nothing happened. And in 5 minutes we'll still remember George because he reminds of Eric Garner who suffered the same fate. And he'll remind us the POs in that case were not brought to justice. And we'll wonder why the grand jury didn't support Klobuchar. Then we'll remember there were 3 other cops at this scene that chose not to intervene and probably did not verify the police report matched the actual events. Then we'll wonder if the same thing happened in his previous case.

So what many of us will remember is that apparently plenty of 'good' cops are provide cover for the 'bad' cops. And at that point they basically lose any moral standing.

So nice try- thanks for playing.
Do you know who Paul and Lidia Marino were?

They were two elderly white people visiting their son’s grave in Delaware two weeks ago when they were violently shot dead in cold blood by a black man who wanted to commit a random murder.

Most people will have never heard of them, because the media decided their story didn’t capture the right demographic.

I could fill a page here with stories of random black-on-white violence from the last month alone. In each case we fail to see white people burning their goddamn cities down over it.

So you can use this current story as your benchmark for white-on-black violence, and you can support thugs burning MSP over it. People with their eye on the big picture and the official statistics are just going to shake our head at you.

Old 05-29-2020, 08:10 AM

5,606 posts, read 3,512,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
The same crap Blacks go through happens in Republican-ran Tulsa. Blacks do worse than everyone else regardless of where they live, in most cases. It doesn't matter if it's a Democrat ran or Republican ran area.

You're singing a different tune today.
Normally every black death is the fault of Orange Man Bad.

Old 05-29-2020, 08:11 AM

3,288 posts, read 2,360,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Man, I grew up in an inner city - San Francisco - in the 70’s. I have a pretty good handle on the socio-economic issues plaguing inner cities. I know the difference between blacks protesting transgressions against their civil rights, and POS thugs out wildin’ because there’s nothing else to do. They’re simply too stupid and impatient to allow the justice system to operate as intended. Immediate gratification or we’ll burn this place down!

Three days from now America will be saying “George who?” because the only lingering images they will be left with are young blacks wreaking havoc on the city and a tally of burnt buildings and injured bystanders. Good job furthering the message! So stupid they burn down their own goddamn neighborhood. They deserve the misery they bring upon themselves.
Exactly! No sympathy for the residents of that city from me. They actually are acting as bad as the cop who killed him

Old 05-29-2020, 08:12 AM

They just interviewed a black Minneapolis citizen and I feel so bad for the guy. He says “man I’ve seen some things in my day but nothing like this. I have no where to buy groceries, no where to get gas, nowhere to fill a prescription”

Old 05-29-2020, 08:13 AM

21,939 posts, read 9,508,101 times
Candace Owens is saying the riots are antifa posing as angry black people.

Old 05-29-2020, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Candace Owens is saying the riots are antifa posing as angry black people.
They are anarchists, not protestors.

Old 05-29-2020, 08:17 AM

73,031 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe Conkling View Post
You're singing a different tune today.
Normally every black death is the fault of Orange Man Bad.
When have I ever blamed Black people dying on Trump? I'm waiting..........................
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies