Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2020, 06:17 AM

89,029 posts, read 44,840,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Well this is an example of the good people still out there. A GoFundMe was set up and he definitely deserved it.

https://sweetbuffalo716.com/gofundme...e-after-riots/

Old 06-06-2020, 06:36 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,758,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
They have totally capitulated on the coronavirus lockdowns. There’s no going back now.
Speaking of corona virus, I wonder how many Looters will test positive this week?

Old 06-06-2020, 06:43 AM

19,029 posts, read 14,209,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
I actually laughed out loud at this!
According to you, George Floyd just happened to die of natural causes while a cop had his knee on this neck with his hands cuffed behind his back. Sheer coincidence, it was!
Maybe you can get a job on the cop's legal defense team. They'd love to have you.
Facts can be amusing. Not the tragedies caused by the BIG LIE, that the MSM pushed.

What everybody "saw" omitted the fact that Mr Floyd was on Fentanyl (powerful analgesic) and Methamphetamine (stimulant), in effect numb to pain, blood pressure elevated, and his behavior was anything but meek and cooperative. When Germany used Amphetamines in its soldiers, they fought 48 hours, without sleeping, and were fearless and berserk. Imagine adding Fentanyl - a surgical analgesic - to numb any pain. It's no surprise that Mr Floyd did not comply. He felt invincible. And, folks, if someone can say "I can't breathe" they're breathing. If you really can't breathe - you're silent.

One thing is for certain, Mr Floyd knew about his hypertension, yet took METH, which increases blood pressure - a suicidal action if anything.

Did the knee to the side of his neck kill him?
He said “I can’t breathe,” which means he could breathe to talk.
A knee to the side of the neck does not crush the trachea / windpipe.
There are two carotid arteries, one on the right and one on the left. So a knee to one side cannot cut off all blood to the brain.

And no, he wasn't suffocated, because they tried to revive him with CPR - for a heart attack - no evidence of asphyxiation.

Likely cause - severe arteriosclerotic heart disease and hypertensive heart disease compounded by methamphetamine (*increases blood pressure).
Autopsy did not show any evidence of asphyxiation - no facial, oral mucosal, or conjuctival petechiae.

Would the masses have reacted differently if told a white fetanyl numbed meth head ex-con resisted arrest, refused to get in a police car, struggled with four officers, and while being restrained, suffered a fatal heart attack? You betcha - 'cause BLACK PRIVILEGE wasn't involved.

Black Felons Matter!

PS:
What medical condition, aggravated by drugs?
https://www.nbc-2.com/story/42208047...-in-his-system
Floyd suffered from severe arteriosclerotic heart disease and hypertensive heart disease.

Floyd had COVID-19, methamphetamine, and fentanyl in his system at time of death.
The autopsy, which was performed the day after his death, showed 11 ng/mL of fentanyl and 19 ng/mL of methamphetamines, in addition to 86 ng/mL of morphine and other substances.
. . .

Last edited by jetgraphics; 06-06-2020 at 06:54 AM..

Old 06-06-2020, 06:58 AM

19,029 posts, read 14,209,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Maybe you can get a job on the cop's legal defense team. They'd love to have you.
They don't need me - the law is on their side.

The law says that once a suspect resists arrest, he commits a felony - an assault and battery upon the officer - and the officer can escalate.
As to the charge of murder, manslaughter or homicide, the officer has an affirmative defense - self defense - against the assault and battery committed against himself.
The arrest of the officers is to placate the mob, not in the interests of justice, because the politicians are craven poltroons, who should be ashamed of themselves.
At trial, the officer(s) will be exonerated - unless they toss out existing law to insure a guilty verdict.
- - - - - -
http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com...ing-Arrest.htm
Felony Resisting Arrest: What Does the Prosecutor Have to Prove?

In order to secure a conviction for resisting arrest, the prosecutor must produce evidence on the following issues, called the “elements” of the offense, and the judge or jury must decide that the prosecutor has proved each one of them beyond a reasonable doubt. While the elements of the crime may vary from state to state, usually all of the following must be true:
● The defendant intentionally resisted or obstructed a law enforcement officer. This means the defendant intentionally acted in a way to hinder the arrest. However, the person need not have intended the result or harm that his actions caused.
● The defendant acted violently toward the law enforcement officer or threatened to act violently. For example, striking or pushing the officer would satisfy this requirement. Similarly, a defendant’s threat to strike an officer with an object in the defendant’s hand would also satisfy this requirement.
● The law enforcement officer was lawfully discharging his official duties. This means the law enforcement officer was properly engaged in the performance of official duties, such as investigating a crime or making a traffic stop. A law enforcement officer can be acting lawfully even when arresting the wrong person and even if the charges are dropped or the defendant secures an acquittal at trial.
MR FLOYD certainly resisted arrest, with violence.

“... It was when officers tried to put Mr Floyd in their squad car that a struggle ensued. At about 20:14, Mr Floyd "stiffened up, fell to the ground, and told the officers he was claustrophobic", according to the report. ... He and other officers were involved in a further attempt to put Mr Floyd in the police car.”

Old 06-06-2020, 07:00 AM

6,824 posts, read 14,036,923 times
I'm black and she got just what she asked for. I have zero problems with how that situation went down. I'm just glad everyone got to go home.

Old 06-06-2020, 07:16 AM

14,232 posts, read 4,596,290 times
She would get KTFO after the first punch if I was that white cop. There is no need to wait for a second punch.

Obviously that white cop hesitated to hit back because of all the bull**** going on.

Old 06-06-2020, 07:20 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,806,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterful_Man View Post
She deserved it.
So many women these days don't act like women, it's disgusting.
What do women act like?

Old 06-06-2020, 07:27 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 9 days ago)

35,634 posts, read 17,975,706 times
I don't think the cop that was getting hit in the head had the physical ability to overtake her with out weaponry - he already had her by the arm and she easily broke free and assaulted him twice.

Who knows how this would have ended, if the larger stronger cop wasn't able to take her down with a simple physical punch.

If the second cop hadn't been there, to quickly end this assault on his fellow cop, I suspect it would have ended MUCH worse for that woman. Holy cow.

I couldn't tell from the story what led up to this encounter. Does anyone else know why she was asked to get out of the car?

Old 06-06-2020, 07:29 AM

6,995 posts, read 2,709,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
What do women act like?
ladies, not beasts.

Old 06-06-2020, 07:34 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,227,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
If that’s how you feel. But everything is about race to you.
Umm, wake up. Everything is about race right now. You Leftists are screaming about race and racism so yes it is all about race and you Leftists are making it all about race.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies