Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2020, 09:58 AM

2,540 posts, read 1,034,813 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Old age is a separate subject and idea in terms of does Biden have dementia or not. One can get to old age and not automatically get dementia, at least to some point. Most people will have some level of old age decline, how much is another subject.
Agree that not everyone gets dementia with age. I, personally know a 102 year old who’s very coherent. But Biden is showing some early signs which means the V.P may take over fairly early in the presidency. So it will be Trump vs the V.P candidate.

Last edited by ThinkingOutsideTheBox; 06-02-2020 at 10:29 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2020, 09:59 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,024,933 times
Quote:
Old age is a separate subject and idea in terms of does Biden have dementia or not. One can get to old age and not automatically get dementia, at least to some point. Most people will have some level of old age decline, how much is another subject.
I'm not convinced Biden has dementia.

It is irrational to think his family would encourage him to see office knowing he has dementia. It is irrational to think the DNC would encourage a candidate with dementia to seek office. Problem with dementia is you can't calculate the progression. So May 2020 you might be able to get away with it. November 1, 2020 you can be so far gone that there is no denying it. No political party would risk losing a federal election just to make a guy with dementia become their nominee.

Much the same way that if Trump had mental health issues, I do not believe his kids, wife would allow him to run for Presidency. I do not believe the RNC would have allowed him to run for the presidency.

But old age is an issue. Losing contact with today, the real issues...being caught up in old time thinking.

Old 06-02-2020, 10:00 AM

30,377 posts, read 19,177,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma21 View Post
There are many reports where he says something off but are some taken out of context? People said he didn’t mixed up his wife and sister but that was an honest mistake when watching the video. I just wonder if it’s not as bad as they are reporting. When he gives a speech he seems coherent. Although I know he is reading it.
Quid pro quo pedo Joe is at some level of dementia. I thought it was risky to elect Trump given his age but quid pro Joe is already starting dementia and it's advancing.

And for all of you convinced or claiming Biden has dementia and thinking the DNC doesn't know suggest you give yourself perceptive powers that far exceed everyone....that is funny

34,300 posts, read 15,661,250 times
Do you think Biden has dementia or is it spin?

Yes, but when combined with stupid its exacerbated and leads to taking back crap he didn't steal or knowing the difference from the stuff he did steal !!!
Its a sorting symptom/problem and watching Joe sort it out is entertaining !!!
Square peg round hole Joe !!!

Old 06-02-2020, 10:03 AM

130,349 posts, read 12,118,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
If I have to explain by now, than no amount of explaining will be able to convince you that something is very off in that man's brain. He also has the added handicapped of being very dull and dimwitted, and everyone who has interacted with him knows this.

So when was the last time you interacted with him, in person?

Old 06-02-2020, 10:03 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,206,955 times
Quote:
Watch clips of him just a couple of years ago and then watch clips of him now.

He's in some kind of decline, not sure how much, but to say that there's nothing to see here folks isn't being intellectually honest.

Something is going on with the guy.

Yeah, it ain't no spin. I'm not as sharp as I was 20 years ago but Joe has really lost it just in the last 5-8 years.

Joe should be sunning in a beach chair in Florida right now. Democrats have failed trying to find a new leader.

Old 06-02-2020, 10:06 AM

52,283 posts, read 52,713,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I'm not convinced Biden has dementia.

It is irrational to think his family would encourage him to see office knowing he has dementia. It is irrational to think the DNC would encourage a candidate with dementia to seek office. Problem with dementia is you can't calculate the progression. So May 2020 you might be able to get away with it. November 1, 2020 you can be so far gone that there is no denying it. No political party would risk losing a federal election just to make a guy with dementia become their nominee.

Much the same way that if Trump had mental health issues, I do not believe his kids, wife would allow him to run for Presidency. I do not believe the RNC would have allowed him to run for the presidency.

But old age is an issue. Losing contact with today, the real issues...being caught up in old time thinking.
Your irrational comments I've said to my spouse several times, how can his wife stand by and watch him start to lose it. How can the DNC keep this guy.

Since I think he's in some kind of decline I whole heartedly agree with your use of the word irrational, it's all completely irrational and is not making any sense.

The thing is is that since he has been polling higher than trump for a while now. I think the powers that be are looking the other way.

If he was trailing trump in the polling, I can almost absolutely guarantee you that deep in the bowels of the DNC they be scheming to find a way to put someone else up, highlighting is failing mental state.

Old 06-02-2020, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Your irrational comments I've said to my spouse several times, how can his wife stand by and watch him start to lose it. How can the DNC keep this guy.

Since I think he's in some kind of decline I whole heartedly agree with your use of the word irrational, it's all completely irrational and is not making any sense.

The thing is is that since he has been polling higher than trump for a while now. I think the powers that be are looking the other way.

If he was trailing trump in the polling, I can almost absolutely guarantee you that deep in the bowels of the DNC they be scheming to find a way to put someone else up, highlighting is failing mental state.
YEah but because you think that at home doesn't mean it is based in reality --you know that right.

It is the same as the people who said the same thing about Trump .....lots of them believe themselves to be as right as you are.....I don't think Trump has dementia either but lots of people do.

Old 06-02-2020, 10:09 AM

1,134 posts, read 405,107 times
If it's not dementia it's something very much related to it.

Maybe it only happens under a little stress. He appeared to forget what he was talking about multiple times during the debates we watched.

And then back in April he hid his own Easter eggs, only found one of them. So there's definitely something wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies