Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2020, 06:49 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,595,268 times

Advertisements

this one got stabbed.

https://twitter.com/CoileainCuan/sta...13938648752130

Old 06-06-2020, 09:19 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,735,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterful_Man View Post
Wow!!
Another Irish lad brutally attacked by disgusting African savages.
Wow, Trendy indeed.

Hard to believe, harder to watch.

CN

Old 06-06-2020, 09:23 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,501,592 times
Interesting that the wasp culture. Is trying to recruit Irish when they systematically suppressed them thru history. Let’s see that one be disputed.

Old 06-06-2020, 09:24 PM

21,484 posts, read 10,591,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evening sun View Post
Some Irish people owned slaves, once they reached America.I have met AA with Irish last names. But violence is never the answer.
So? No one alive today in Ireland or the United States has ever owned a slave, and nobody alive today in these countries has ever been a slave. Well, legally anyway. Who knows what kidnappers and human traffickers do.

Old 06-06-2020, 10:17 PM

17,874 posts, read 15,970,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camo_Butterfly View Post
Fyi, Ireland had absolutely nothing to do with the slave trade:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BaronStru...62138803019781

It's extremely disturbing to see this situation spiral out of control into blatant anti-white racism and violence randomly targetting white people. The irish had nothing to do with historical slavery. These African immigrants have never experienced slavery. It is quite shocking to see how irrational and ignorant people have become.
I sure there are some Irish who were involved in the Atlantic Slave Trade seeing as they were a part of the British Empire.

Old 06-07-2020, 08:35 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,643,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Brazen_3133 View Post
I sure there are some Irish who were involved in the Atlantic Slave Trade seeing as they were a part of the British Empire.
Yes, I'm sure there were. There were also a large number of American Indians, whole nation tribes, that fought for the Confederacy. Does that make American Indians alive today responsible for the Confederate States policy of slavery?

It really has gotten to be more than annoying how so many people want to promote this idea that people today are responsible for wrongs done by people of the past.

This is the basis of the reparations advocates and has moved I to areas that used to be a part of that advocacy and are now separate. The "White guilt" bunch is a prime example there.

It would be amusing if it weren't to nonsensical how academics support these trains of thought. These folks who claim to stand firmly on science , fact and logic seeing all people through a prism of the past.

It's more about what is in vogue with the extreme left for promoting division and strife. Actually living fully in the present and looking to the future doesn't get folks as on the prod.

Old 06-07-2020, 08:36 AM

7,816 posts, read 6,398,418 times
The Irish need guns. Of course, then the migrants will wonder why they’re being shot.

Old 06-07-2020, 08:38 AM

2,400 posts, read 756,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
what the hell does one random twitter post from one random tweeter about one alleged incident in ireland have to do with anything? did you read the man's twitter profile, camo?

what a stupid thread.
I have enough to be angry about. This constant barrage is like taking kidney punches from Mike Tyson.

Old 06-07-2020, 08:51 AM

14,958 posts, read 12,170,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
My wife is Irish and it is disgusting what the English did to her people. Heck her Father and brother were detained by the Police in Northern Ireland. She had an uncle that was a political prisoner. A bit further back people accused of petty crimes were stuffed on ships and sent to Australia.

Back in the day right here in America there used to be signs that read "No Blacks and No Irish". Her people were discriminated against.

She still gets crap from people now and again that look down on her because she is Irish. More than once she has been asked in a joking manner "oh you are Irish you must like to drink". She doesn't. Her new response to that is that is racist, would you ask a black person if they like fried chicken?

It just goes to show that there are ignorant people everywhere.
I know the history of the Irish in the US, having predecessors who experienced this history when they immigrated from Ireland to the US in the early 1900's.

Two or more generations ago. Though I look stereotypically Irish ( my family used to say I had the map of Ireland on my face), I identify as American, and I can't say I've ever been treated badly, or even had negative words thrown at me for being Irish. Looks, well I don't think there is a soul alive that hadn't been glared at or not gotten dirty looks from time to time. I'd not assume any I got were due to my ethnicity. I'm not gifted with mind reading.

Old 06-07-2020, 09:22 AM

20,349 posts, read 19,945,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camo_Butterfly View Post
Left-wing groups in Europe for the most part are behind the push for more immigration to the EU. Ironically, many of these migrants are fundamentalist muslims who hate feminism, homosexuals, jews, and the majority of left-wing policies.
That's what makes it so entertaining.

White Euros getting what they didn't ask for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies