Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2020, 12:32 PM

3,550 posts, read 2,556,641 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
As observed from my place on the Right, given the Left's track record from 2016 through 2020 as well as their historical record.

If the Left loses the election in 2020, next up:

National Forest Arson
Widespread Church Burning
Cop killing
Priest killing
Calls to jail Trump supporters
Attempts to import large quantities of arms
Attempts to not document any Black crime
Freeing ALL Black criminals from jail
Shaming of any couple that isn't inter-racial
Push to make it illegal to call cops on Blacks for any reason.
Replacing all CEOs of Fortune 1000 companies or better with Blacks
The first murmurings of open genocide.

The Left Wing / Jewish Press excusing all of it.

Anything else that matches their entitlement to bring the ten plagues down on the United States, because they hate democracy and elections.
I see you are in favor of legalized drugs, only someone on it can write something so stupid.

Please tell me who is part of the Jewish Press?
I want specific companies?

keep up your delusional fantasy, The left Can't loose the next election both candidates are hard core leftists.

Last edited by NY Jew; 06-09-2020 at 12:41 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2020, 12:40 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Brazen_3133 View Post
If Trump is guilty of anything is not stomping out Liberalism as much as he can.

He did not cause liberalism. These Generals should know this.

They should also know, there is next to nothing he can do about liberalism.
Liberalism is not a crime, but 'stomping out' liberalism would be.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
1st Amendment to the Constitution of the United States

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
Evelyn Beatrice Hall
No one should support the press' right to lie nor the press' sycophants right to promote the lie.
You can say 11 generals are critical of Trump and that's fine. But your idea that it demonstrates some sort of revolution has been solidly defeated.
That wasn't my claim, I am not the OP.

I responded to another post. As you can see here above.

Your post fail.

Old 06-09-2020, 12:58 PM

1,514 posts, read 890,913 times
OP, didn't you know, the very reputable and honest political science department at Trump University stated that widespread condemnation of President Trump's divisive actions and those comments from widely respected generals who are respected on both sides of the aisle and who served both Republican and Democratic leaders in our nations history is Fake News and that they are not real leaders as the real leader is currently in the White House bunker inspecting it and getting injections for the treatment of his bone spurs. It must be said that that during the phone call there was some repeated chanting / droning on of the phrase MAGA from Trump U, so that spokesperson was asked to speak louder. So please, let me tune out the message you and respected leaders are saying because you are not part of my tribe. MAGA

Old 06-09-2020, 01:12 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
^^^

Old 06-09-2020, 08:28 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,142,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
Take a glance around the forum. All the ‘civil war is coming’ threads originate from right wing posters.
And that was true during Obama's presidency, too. The right just has violence on the brain.

Old 06-09-2020, 08:31 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,142,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
So, criticism is now a "coup"? Do you own a dictionary"

coup [koÍžo]

NOUN
coup (noun) · coups (plural noun) · coup d'état (noun) · coup d'états (plural noun) · coups d'état (plural noun)
  1. a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.
    "he was overthrown in an army coup
https://www.bing.com/search?q=coup+d...fa2c67efd134ce
Trump also doesn't seem to understand what it means.

Old 06-10-2020, 10:38 AM

11,988 posts, read 5,294,358 times
Generals supporting Donald Trump

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images...33aa2597a8.jpg

Old 06-10-2020, 11:23 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Actually, one general is all in for tRump.

He's just not "that kind" of general.

Old 06-10-2020, 12:07 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,165,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Has there ever been such a public condemnation of a sitting President from so many former military leaders?
Lincoln for starters. There's a couple of others.

Don't forget that many former military leaders on the daily parade of ass-clown talking heads on the Lame-Stream Media said there were WMDs in Iraq.

Yeah, that's right, you might want to take what they have to say with a few grains of salt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies