Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2020, 08:33 AM

30,077 posts, read 18,686,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Well, thanks for posting the whole story. I guess 8won6 isn’t going to like that. I think he thought it was going to turn out the guy tried to run them over.
Animals will be animals.

If you get near them, they can and will bite.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2020, 08:35 AM

7,473 posts, read 4,021,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
This is where that leads:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhKSWBFcHHc

Long and short of it: Racist entitled blacks and the institutions propping them up currently have pretty minimal racism to contend with. Keep this crap up the nonsense that Alt-Right thought leaders like Richard Spencer spout are going to start sounding pretty damn logical. White people are going to start thinking that they're in a fight for their very existence. Right now, blacks in America delusionally believe there are there violent white mobs of racists who want to massacre them. Such mobs do not exist, but you will create the violent murderous racist mobs via your own behavior.

When you see black people acting like this you want to beat the living **** out of them. Just those specific black people of course. But it's becoming far to commonplace to see things like this.

BLM seems hell bent on starting a race war they can't possibly win. I cannot comprehend the level of stupidity going into their terrible behavior.
I can see where your premise could very well happen.

Old 06-19-2020, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
There isn’t going to be a race war.
I used to agree.... now i'm not so sure.........

Old 06-19-2020, 08:42 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,595,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
No im asking for all the facts. Why did the Karen get knocked off her bike? Like i said, you all see a video that starts with black people reacting to something and you dont want to know what happenes first. Now post what happened before the lady was off bike. I'll wait.
why is she 'the Karen' to you?

i can't wait to see what your excuse-o-matic invents for this one.
maybe she was attacked for failing to lick her attackers' feet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
It's because 8won6 is a racist and without knowing the full story, wants to believe the women did something to deserve being attacked. First he/she wanted to believe the man did something wrong, when that fell apart he/she needs to try save face by digging deeper into their racism.
nailed it.

to. the. wall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeGee7 View Post
Because the black thugs you see in the videos are racist and violent.

Any other questions?
^as did this one. kudos.

Old 06-19-2020, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Truly. Someone just sent me a note on what that "Karen" crap is. I guess that's a word for an annoying suburban White woman. Soooooo....

If I were to refer to that female varmint that attacked the lady with the baby as say a "Keesha" is that fair enough? I think so.

Verily I'm well and fed up with all this bilge. Justifying assaulting passersby like this by say that they HAD to have done something to provoke it. From what I see here yeah, they did. They were White, alone and unarmed.

That's justification enough. And it seems racist labels for White women are OK too. Alrighty then. I was truly trying not to let anger get the best of me. I'm REALLY glad I dont live where this bilge is actually happening.

Hereabouts we're all getting on just fine. I just hope it stays that way.
and that is why I am starting to think we may have a "race war"

Old 06-19-2020, 10:51 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,885,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
WTH is this "Karen" crap all about? Does that have some sort of point to it? I'm seeing it a lot and haven't seen an explanation for it. Though I have my hunches.
It's a Democrat attempt to shame and broadly paint all whites as intrinsically bad actors and racists. It's not racist to do that though . Ladies, you don't want to be a Karen do you? DO YOU !? Better get on board the democrat agena.

Old 06-19-2020, 02:31 PM

20,349 posts, read 19,945,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
why are some blacks doing this?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1273493409899008001
That was very disturbing. My fault for watching.

Those savages need to be hunted down and shot.

Old 06-19-2020, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeGee7 View Post
Because the black thugs you see in the videos are racist and violent.

Any other questions?
Nope.

Straight and to the point.

Old 06-19-2020, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Now why did the woman get knocked off her bike?
Social justice.

That's got to be quite heartwarming to you.

Old 06-19-2020, 03:31 PM

3,307 posts, read 1,220,804 times
Quote:
No im asking for all the facts. Why did the Karen get knocked off her bike? Like i said, you all see a video that starts with black people reacting to something and you dont want to know what happenes first. Now post what happened before the lady was off bike. I'll wait.
Dude, do you think it’s cool and edgy to argue this point? Would it kill you to admit wrongdoing in that video? Only cowards swarm a person like that. You have to understand that stuff like this and sticking up for stuff like this will only create more division, but go on and keep up this tit for tat thing. Mature people don’t engage in that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies