Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2020, 09:11 PM

24,635 posts, read 9,458,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IridiumSky View Post
One solution to all of this is if we all just stopped watching the news. The media is clearly controlled by nefarious people. It’s like they want people addicted to more and more extremely bad behavior, getting people riled up.
This is true, but it’s easier said than done.

It’s great to stay in informed, problem is the news is so sensationalized.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2020, 09:20 PM

2,234 posts, read 2,405,976 times
Should have ran them over flat. It would have made the world a safer place. I'm really sick of all this.

Old 06-18-2020, 09:21 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Don't try and talk sense to an animal who is probably out on the street doing the same kind of thing she's condoning.

Old 06-18-2020, 09:21 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,523,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
I'll wait for all the facts to come out.
https://twitter.com/hollandcourtney/...36416505798658

The ones acting like wild animals had knocked a women off her bike. The one brave man in the whole video got out to defend her. The wild animals then turned on him.

Old 06-18-2020, 09:32 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
I dont think there is any way to avoid an all out civil war at this point, and this one will be MUCH worse than the last, because it will not be confined to certain states, this war will be fought in all our hometowns, and even in our own homes!

This is something the American people have never seen before, I dont think they will like what it looks like either, I think many cities will look like bombed out war zones before too long, and this time, people will not able to call police for help.

I do not think most businesses will get involved though, I think most will just close down their stores or locations if fighting breaks out nearby, they will board up and go to the safety of their own home.

Old 06-18-2020, 09:44 PM

2,540 posts, read 1,034,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I dont think there is any way to avoid an all out civil war at this point, and this one will be MUCH worse than the last, because it will not be confined to certain states, this war will be fought in all our hometowns, and even in our own homes!

This is something the American people have never seen before, I dont think they will like what it looks like either, I think many cities will look like bombed out war zones before too long, and this time, people will not able to call police for help.

I do not think most businesses will get involved though, I think most will just close down their stores or locations if fighting breaks out nearby, they will board up and go to the safety of their own home.

I hope that's not the case. If a race war breaks out, I don't know where to go. I'm a second generation Indian with skin as dark as Blacks but culturally similar to upper middle class whites. I don't want to go back to India. My best hope is for us to get a "Indian Reservation for us Dot-not-feather Indians") aka a little enclave in the U.S. for ourselves but it will be sad that I won't be allowed to travel freely in the U.S. anymore if that happens.

Old 06-18-2020, 11:41 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,523,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post

Hopefully the BLM "movement" will rein things in. Even they must see their soldiers are out of control.

Old 06-19-2020, 06:19 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
i wasn't commenting on that video. I was commenting on the OP. And I'll wait for the facts to come out on the video you're talking about. Yall are like a broken record. Something obviously happened before hand because a camera was rolling for a reason.
Thus justification for assaulting a baby and a defenseless woman?

It is rationalizations such as this that really anger people the most. As this is a black on white crime (which is the norm), you are unable to state the obvious as you have a pre-conceived notion that blacks are always the victims of whites, not the other way around.

Meanwhile, back in reality, the number of black on white crimes eclipses that of white on black crimes. It is one of many "inconvenient truths" that black America fails to accept and prefers to blame whites for everything.

Until blacks-

stop committing so many crimes
emphasize and excel in education
adopt a two parent family model
abandon the "gangsta" culture
abandon drugs

- they will be doomed to perpetual failure. The plight of black America is the direct responsibility of blacks, not whites.

Old 06-19-2020, 06:29 AM

21,478 posts, read 10,579,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post

The ones acting like wild animals had knocked a women off her bike. The one brave man in the whole video got out to defend her. The wild animals then turned on him.
Well, thanks for posting the whole story. I guess 8won6 isn’t going to like that. I think he thought it was going to turn out the guy tried to run them over.

Old 06-19-2020, 06:33 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post

8won may have to rev her excuse-o-matic up to 10 to handle this one
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies