Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2020, 09:53 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,746,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotatoMan View Post
There is no “black community”. They are just pawns for the Democrats
Democrats will dump the black population so fast their head will spin, after the November election. Biden will plead "dumb" about all that he promised the blacks. I wonder how many blacks REALLY believe Democrats care about them? Seriously? They never cared in 40 years. Why now?
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2020, 09:54 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotatoMan View Post
Who is worse, a white person who is racist or a black person who doesn’t care about anyone’s life but their own?
I would not assume said black person care about their own life.

We are talking about a tiny minority within a minority who engage in violence. It is not the face of all black people.

Old 06-28-2020, 09:55 AM

4,511 posts, read 5,048,411 times
It's time for Larry Lightfoot to shut her mouth about President Trump and start running her own hell hole ! She spends more time on TV complaining about what Washington is doing (or not doing) than doing her job. She doesn't seem to know where her office is and she sure isn't doing what she was elected to do. Chicago is a disaster and all she worries about is opening bike trails and walking paths. As the old saying goes, " If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with BS ".

Old 06-28-2020, 09:55 AM

3,354 posts, read 1,182,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Democrats will dump the black population so fast their head will spin, after the November election. Biden will plead "dumb" about all that he promised the blacks. I wonder how many blacks REALLY believe Democrats care about them? Seriously? They never cared in 40 years. Why now?
Thing is, blacks don’t care who cares. It’s about money, nothing else.

Old 06-28-2020, 09:58 AM

72,979 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
I have a question. If this is what you really believe, then consider this. What reason do alot of Black people have to vote Republican. I notice people who are so good at pointing out why Blacks shouldn't vote Democrat do a poor job at showing how the Republican Party would help Black people.

Old 06-28-2020, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
There will be a dozen more shootings before the weekend is over with.

Democrats are fine with it. Better to have minors killed or executed than to accidentally racially profile gangs with stop and frisk policies.

A 19 year old, on probation, killed 2 other teenagers just because he felt like it.
https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/06...hicago-murder/

Democrats just aren’t good at protecting their constituents. This blood is on their hands. Nothing short of stop and frisk or the national guard could decrease it.
8000+ firearms are taken off the streets in Chicago, every year. Most happen in the 5/25 Police Districts in Chicago, where most of the violence occurs.

A felon just released on parole, can acquire a firearm with hours despite a lack of funding and parole violation. While one cannot legally buy a firearm in the city, one can easily do so in many suburbs, Indiana and Wisconsin.

As for Stop and Frisk, Republicans we’re quick to pounce on Bloomberg for his previous endorsement of this tactic.

Old 06-28-2020, 10:08 AM

8,755 posts, read 5,042,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aileesic View Post
At least you just said what you really wish for.
What I wish for is, the killing of children too stop! How in the world, can all these children, be shot, by mistake.

Old 06-28-2020, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Put a tall fence around their “community” and let them fight each other to death.

I’m so fed-up with people telling me to ignore black on black warfare in favor of supporting BLM. Not just no but hell no. I’m done with it all. Kill your community and let God sort it out, I guess.
Who is “ them” ?

It is a tiny minority of a minority who engage in violence. This minority of a minority are not the face of black people.

There is freedom of movement in the US. Not possible to fence off a violent area.

As an aside, the greatest loss of population in the city is occurring in the most dangerous communities.

Old 06-28-2020, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
How does that stop black on black crime?

Last weekend a three-year old. Last night a one-year old.

What do white people have to do with this?
What do most black people have to do with it?

Old 06-28-2020, 10:30 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,595,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
What do most black people have to do with it?
Point to the post where I've stated most black people have something to do with this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies