Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2020, 05:32 AM

2,400 posts, read 755,216 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
A white racist who doesn't care about anyone's life but is own.
You can’t answer a simple question. Got it.

Life is a meme to you, this 1 year old mean nothing in that brain of yours.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2020, 05:39 AM

24,640 posts, read 9,464,279 times
There will be a dozen more shootings before the weekend is over with.

Democrats are fine with it. Better to have minors killed or executed than to accidentally racially profile gangs with stop and frisk policies.

A 19 year old, on probation, killed 2 other teenagers just because he felt like it.
https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/06...hicago-murder/

Democrats just aren’t good at protecting their constituents. This blood is on their hands. Nothing short of stop and frisk or the national guard could decrease it.

Old 06-28-2020, 05:41 AM

227 posts, read 97,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
There will be a dozen more shootings before the weekend is over with.

Democrats are fine with it. Better to have minors killed or executed than to accidentally racially profile gangs with stop and frisk policies.

You can’t send in guidance counselors for this.
Stop and frisk was proven to be a failure.

Thanks for playing.

Old 06-28-2020, 05:48 AM

227 posts, read 97,999 times
Chicago is just an easy scapegoat. The people complaining about violence in Chicago don't even live here. Or care for the people here.

Individual black people born into America have zero responsibility to correct social issues that affect their communities before demanding their rights be secured and not violated by the government.

Black on black crime is totally irrelevant; if I am an individual black person it would be absurd to tell me I can’t complain about the police harassing my community and violating my rights because some other people in my community engage in *whatever* behavior.

Ask them to imagine themselves being born into a situation where not only do they have to face greater threats from people in their community (it is a fact that there is a disproportionate amount of black on black crime) but they’re being abused by the government as well. Ask them to imagine how ridiculous they would find it if they then petitioned the white majority to fix the police abuse and they were told something like “you really need to fix the intraracial violence in your community first.” They would rightly be bewildered, pointing out that *that’s not my ****ing responsibility. Don’t ****ing tread on me.*

Old 06-28-2020, 05:52 AM

11,792 posts, read 5,798,330 times
You reap what you sow - many of you are in for a rude awakening. Instead of being grateful for what you do have - you complain about petty things and yes - it will come back to haunt you.

Old 06-28-2020, 05:54 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,510,294 times
Put a tall fence around their “community” and let them fight each other to death.

I’m so fed-up with people telling me to ignore black on black warfare in favor of supporting BLM. Not just no but hell no. I’m done with it all. Kill your community and let God sort it out, I guess.

Old 06-28-2020, 05:56 AM

59,088 posts, read 27,330,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Looks like President Trump sent suggestions on making Chicago have a safe summer, but Chicago politicians didn't listen to President Trump when it comes to appropriately addressing the recent violence so they can implement programs to have a safe Chicago summer.

President Trump has done a terrible job on COVID-19 but I think it's wonderful he sends letters addressing his serious concern for violence in places like Chicago that were beacons of prosperity before.

The mayor of Chicago does nothing but use profanity like a drunk sailor, that is all she does is give her angry speeches full of some.

It's evident that the mayor of Chicago has severe anger issues because she loves to get on the phone and cuss out of the alderman.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/video/4...nference-call/

I think President Trump's response on COVID-19 has been terrible but his letter on Chicago violence is exactly correct.

COVID-19 has showcased the 4th stage moral cancer of many of America's previously great cities.

There has been justice in Minneapolis because the police officer is in jail facing charges that if he is proven guilty in a jury trial carries penalties of a very, very prison sentence.

Amazing, how when toddlers and babies are victims of violence in Chicago people just shrug and ignore it and anyone who wants justice for innocent babies and toddlers is considered a snitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx-HQrH4J5Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFoahvjuYbI

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...lence/2296293/
"President Trump has done a terrible job on COVID-19", actually he has NOT!

Old 06-28-2020, 05:58 AM

59,088 posts, read 27,330,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
A white racist who doesn't care about anyone's life but his own...and only tweets comments that promote intolerance and civil unrest.
"and only tweets comments that promote intolerance and civil unrest", by morons!

Old 06-28-2020, 06:00 AM

7,261 posts, read 5,139,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post

I understand your sentiments and agree with them on an emotional level, BUT- if we allow stop&frisk, which is obviously unconstitutional (no search without warrant), what will happen to us FreedomFighters when the Dems take office?...We have to think of the general case, not the specific case, when dealing with Constitutional issues.

"Those who trade freedom for security deserve neither." --Ben Franklin

Quote:
Originally Posted by drinkchamps View Post
Stop and frisk was proven to be a failure.

Knowing that facts mean nothing to those with an agenda, I'll still try to correct you. https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...ze-ncna1151121 It's complicated. The indirect effects of stop&frisk may have a bigger influence than the direct effects.

Ether way, I'm still ag'in it. There may come a day when a tyrannical govt finally pushes us too far, and we "good citizens" become the victims of stop& frisk.

Old 06-28-2020, 06:04 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,758,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotatoMan View Post
Who is worse, a white person who is racist or a black person who doesn’t care about anyone’s life but their own?
Whats worse is a black person who thinks everyone is racist except themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies