Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2020, 07:25 AM

5,936 posts, read 4,726,138 times

Advertisements

The irony of this is that I thought Second Amendment people that stockpile thousands of rounds of ammunition and an army's worth of rifles justified this because of what would happen if the government was infringing American rights.

And here we have the government infringing our rights and instead of these people coming out to defend American rights... they are coming out to further infringe them. We all know Second Amendment people hate infringing. Apparently these guns are just a security blanket for themselves. They aren't patriots and never were.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2020, 07:26 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,468,234 times
Why should us peasants need to be "deputitized" in order to carry out our natural rights?

Can I be "deputized" when a pig impedes my freedom of movement so I can "legally" neutralize the violation?

Old 07-02-2020, 07:29 AM
Status: "This too shall pass. But possibly, like a kidney stone." (set 26 days ago)

36,142 posts, read 18,424,220 times
This would have been very powerful had he made this stand on June 2, when riots were popping up like mushrooms.

It does appear he waited until all threat of danger had passed before stepping out with this display. I heard his presentation on Talk Radio yesterday and as conservative as those commentators are, they were kind of laughing. Ok, ok, well thanks, and folks, you heard it here first. Don't descend on (uh where was that?) Clay County Florida with your violence.

Old 07-02-2020, 07:35 AM

20,946 posts, read 5,576,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
Excerpt: You’ve been warned': Florida sheriff says he may deputize gun owners against protesters

Response: the heck with Sheriff..............Clay County Sheriff Darryl Daniels for President

Sounds like a git-er-done kind of guy I wouldn't mind calling President!

Old 07-02-2020, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Why should us peasants need to be "deputitized" in order to carry out our natural rights?

Can I be "deputized" when a pig impedes my freedom of movement so I can "legally" neutralize the violation?

Well, yeah. Much tidier when one is wearing a badge, however.

Old 07-02-2020, 07:38 AM

16,952 posts, read 16,836,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Good to see some common sense breaking out in some places.
Awesome! Show some backbone!

Old 07-02-2020, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
Responsible gun owners/carriers know the law(s) that provide the guidelines of when they can and cannot "draw their gun". Odds being with or against them really have nothing to do with it.

It's called "self defense". A concept that is foreign to many, including you, apparently.

CN

You're talking to a poster who stated a couple of months ago that he thought deadly force was warranted against those who neglect social distancing.

Old 07-02-2020, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
The hard left wing mob is the most dangerous terrorist threat we've ever faced. When they stray from their hood they may find their limits. All good people should be ready to put them down.

When in reality, the legitimately peaceful protestors have been grateful when a show of force has protected them from being invaded my the kind of folks who want to turn a protest into a riot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies