Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2020, 07:48 AM

1,514 posts, read 896,828 times

Advertisements

The Conservatives running the Lincoln Project are working to: Make America Great Again
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2020, 07:52 AM

282 posts, read 113,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
From their website:

"The founders of the Lincoln project have spent over 200 years electing Republicans. But now, they’ve sparked a nationwide movement with a singular mission: To defeat Donald Trump and Trumpism."

They are hard hitting, and rather than inventing things, use Trump's own words in most of their videos. Here's an example of one of their latest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ture=emb_title

Lincoln proj = rino turncoats

Old 10-29-2020, 07:58 AM

51,704 posts, read 25,999,352 times
Trumplicans = traitors

Old 10-29-2020, 08:19 AM

13,760 posts, read 4,417,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Just stop. I am not clueless at all. I just like sparing with others who have different believes
is not about believes. Is about hypocrisy and no principles. These Neo Cons Bush Republicans that now you call patriots and "true" conservatives is a turn around from the W Bush Presidency. What a short memory you have.

Reminds me when Mccain in 2008 ran against black Jesus. He was a racist, war monger, war criminal and a neo con praying for WW 3. Now after his death, he is respectable, a hero, brave with dignity. Is not principles with Democrats, it's a bad case of TDS.

Old 10-29-2020, 09:01 AM

21,427 posts, read 7,507,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
43 was not a criminal, that's too small. He is a WAR CRIMINAL. Illegal wars, torture and expanding government powers with the "Patriot" Act that continue under Obama/Biden abuses in spying.
Actually I can agree with you on your basic premise.

I opposed the Iraq attack myself and the Patriot Act and the torture, so I see we are on the same page.

I also opposed the drone attacks under Bush and Obama. It is hideous. I had thought Trump stopped or slowed it down, but I recently learned that they have continued under Trump at an accelerated pace! Every time we use those things it is another potential war crime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
I guess those crimes are ok with you like for the Lincoln hypocrites and fake conservatives.
No, none of THAT was ok with me, but Trump is far worse because he is attacking out republic, undermining our representative government and undoing the many reforms we have put in place to make America great in the first place. A case in point would be his recent executive order to make it easier to fire civil servants. That's abusive and probably illegal. Expect to see THAT challenged in court and reversed.

Another case would be him putting industry lobbyists in charge of agencies that are supposed to be monitoring and protecting us from industry excesses.

Another case would be his flat outright refusal to honor subpoenas from the congress.

Beyond all of that, the man has had a lifetime of criminality, from tax cheating to money laundering and obstruction of justice.

We simply have not seen criminality and corruption on this scale before. And we have not even touched upon his incompetence or his criminal undermining of our free elections, nor his flagrant abuse of the DOJ and his many hoaxes and slanders.

So I am not worried about Bush 43, he is a mistake of history we can not do much about now. By comparison Bush looks quaintly benign.

I am much more concerned about that super-criminal in the white house right now. That malfeasant SOB who is currently running our great country into the grave. The Lincoln Project is absolutely right, that man has to go and I am very glad they can see it like I do.

Old 10-29-2020, 09:09 AM

21,427 posts, read 7,507,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MESSENGERTOASCHERON View Post
Lincoln proj = rino turncoats
The Lincoln Project are TRUE REPUBLICANS.

Trump is the turncoat, he will be remembered right alongside Benedict Arnold and the Rosenbergs. He is a vile man of low character. He is our Quisling, he is our Judas. Trumpies are now the Fifth Column among us.

Trump was a RINO all of his life up to this very day, and today he has twisted and distorted the party into a disgusting cadaver. A putrefying mess oozing filth.

Old 10-29-2020, 09:26 AM

6,839 posts, read 14,096,732 times
My favorite Lincoln Project ad. Done by a true American hero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mzcW0zUSKg

Old 10-29-2020, 09:36 AM

18,761 posts, read 11,849,500 times
Ah yes. The Lincoln project. They always brighten my day with their hilarious anti Trump ads. They're so funny. I'm going to miss them. I could listen to Steve Schmidt rant about Trump all day long. He's a brilliant and eloquent speaker and far more intelligent than Trump. Poor mean girl. Everyone is picking on this whiny snowflake. Trump is weak.

Old 10-29-2020, 09:42 AM

16,344 posts, read 8,140,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
Ah yes. The Lincoln project. They always brighten my day with their hilarious anti Trump ads. They're so funny. I'm going to miss them. I could listen to Steve Schmidt rant about Trump all day long. He's a brilliant and eloquent speaker and far more intelligent than Trump. Poor mean girl. Everyone is picking on this whiny snowflake. Trump is weak.
George Conway had a hilarious satirical piece mocking Trump the other day in the Washington Post. The cat could be a writer for SNL.

Old 10-29-2020, 05:50 PM

7,513 posts, read 7,277,394 times
Covey spreader.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q5k...ature=emb_logo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies