Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2020, 07:18 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,664,869 times

Advertisements

AG Barr appears before House Judiciary Committee today with wide ranging topics in focus - Russian Hoax - ANTIFA & BLM violence....

Should be lots of Controversies !!!

Barr to come out swinging on violent crime, Russia probe in first House Judiciary Committee appearance

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bar...e-crime-russia

In his first-ever appearance before the House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday, Attorney General Bill Barr will condemn the "grave abuses" in the "bogus Russiagate scandal," while also highlighting Black-on-Black violence and defending law enforcement officers in no uncertain terms, according to a transcript of his prepared remarks obtained by Fox News on Monday night.

"Ever since I made it clear that I was going to do everything I could to get to the bottom of the grave abuses involved in the bogus Russiagate scandal, many of the Democrats on this committee have attempted to discredit me by conjuring up a narrative that I am simply the president’s factotum who disposes of criminal cases according to his instructions," Barr is expected to say at the outset of his remarks. "Judging from the letter inviting me to this hearing, that appears to be your agenda today."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2020, 07:42 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,101,791 times
I expect Barr will be grilled on why he lied about the circumstances surrounding the clearing of Lafayette Square so Trump could have a photo op waving a Bible around in front of a church.

Old 07-28-2020, 07:43 AM

20,836 posts, read 17,112,746 times
Uncle Nads just had a car crash. Hearing delayed.

Old 07-28-2020, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I expect Barr will be grilled on why he lied about the circumstances surrounding the clearing of Lafayette Square and Trump's disaster of a photo op where he looked like a fool and a hypocrite waving a Bible around. Should be interesting.
Bill Barr is the only man in Washington with actual gravitas. To diminish him or attempt to says more about you than he imho.

Old 07-28-2020, 07:45 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,600,110 times
Post the cliff notes version after he is done.

Old 07-28-2020, 07:46 AM

The hearing set for 10:00 am is going to be delayed due to a traffic accident involving Nadler's vehicle !!!

House Judiciary Chairman, nasty Jerry "Nuts" Nadler in charge, should prove to be a champion enabler of Marxist violence after saying ANTIFA is imaginary, a myth !!!

On the AG''s side are the facts and the democrats on the committee will have to downplay and deny the violence that's been in the news daily !!!

Jerry Nadler calls antifa ‘imaginary’:
https://thebl.com/us-news/jerry-nadl...nd-to-him.html

Old 07-28-2020, 07:48 AM

4,049 posts, read 2,743,026 times
Oh Mr. Barr it is so obvious that you dispose of criminal cases as well as numerous other things you do to make life happy for the criminal in the white house but, you will lie about it all.
Anyone with a brain knows you are now Trump's fixer.

Old 07-28-2020, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Trump's lapdog Barr is the most corrupt AG since Richard Nixxon's John Mitchell (who ended up in prison, by the way).
Let democracy reign. Welcome to the forum.

Old 07-28-2020, 07:51 AM

Quote:
I expect Barr will be grilled on why he lied about the circumstances surrounding the clearing of Lafayette Square so Trump could have a photo op waving a Bible around in front of a church.
That has been a focus of Nancy Pelosi comments but she isn't expected to be in the hearing !!!

Old 07-28-2020, 07:53 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,101,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Bill Barr is the only man in Washington with actual gravitas. To diminish him or attempt to says more about you than he imho.
Also I find it amusing that you can't put in a good word for Barr without belittling a Barr critic. Is Barr's stature so weak that you can't praise him without trying to tear someone else down? That doesn't say much for Barr's qualifications as America's top law enforcement officer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies