Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2020, 04:40 PM

37,963 posts, read 22,143,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
I wish you cared about people who live and work in the area. The vast majority of physical injuries have been caused by the authorities here.
More lies. these rioters have killed,maimed and severely injured dozens and dozens of people and police. Just in Minneapolis alone, they damaged 1,500 buildings, and that was as of last month. Go peddle your propaganda some place else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2020, 04:41 PM

5,117 posts, read 2,161,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Soros and the Democrats are HOW this has come to be so ugly! They will not stop until everyone is killed and every city destroyed.

Everyone get ready, get armed and let's extinguish the Democrats and their buddies the hateful BLM!

Sadly, Soros is playing the liberals like a fiddle. I used an example in another post which I'll repeat.

Envision a huge $100,000,000 wedge. This is what Soros is purchasing and providing. He'll spray paint whatever cause that fits the mood of the day on the side of the wedge to make himself look like a hero. The cause dejour just so happens to be BLM at the moment.

George Soros could give a rats a$$ about BLM. He wants to divide America using the wedge. He wants America divided and conquered to meet his long term strategic goals. He'll fund anything that divides America, just remember that.

But Dems don't see the illusion. They see "oh good ol' Georgie is spending all that money on BLM, isn't he a saint?" In fact, he's a devil.

Old 07-29-2020, 04:41 PM

477 posts, read 336,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
So...you think the protesters/rioters/looters/vandals should be given free range to destroy? How despicable.
Unfortunately, many people think that if the crowd goes with slogans "For democracy!", "For equality!", "For justice!", then those protesters/rioters/looters/vandals are above the law and they are allowed to do crime.

Old 07-29-2020, 04:42 PM

17,304 posts, read 12,242,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Total lie and if you believe that you are not worthy of any further discussion.
You say that with an awful lot of certainty. Why do you think that? There was the one stabbing and some minor injuries inflicted by the rioters. But examples of injuries by the riot control measures are legion.

Old 07-29-2020, 04:44 PM

1,066 posts, read 765,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Yawn. notice how all those shots are in the exact same area? Thats because this conflict is in a tiny portion of the city, and was under control until the feds stepped in.

I can show clips of thousands peacefully protesting. It doesn't mean these things are 100% non violent, just like your clips of violence doesn't mean its 100% violent either.
You know what? It doesn't matter if it is within a single city block or across an entire city.

Violence is still violence and it should be condemned whenever and wherever it occurs.

I suppose you're okay with a bunch of gang bangers killing each other within limited neighborhoods in S and SW Chicago too? Destruction at the hands of thugs.

So in summation, violence is okay as long as it is in the same area.

Check.

OH man this stuff and people like you really validate my reasons for jumping the D ship.

Old 07-29-2020, 04:45 PM

23,550 posts, read 12,517,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I don’t know who liberals are trying to convince and fool. They think Americans are stupid, and what Americans see on the news (videos of murders, arson assaults, looting etc) isn’t really happening; all a fabricated hoax by Fox News, Lol.

They’re idiots to believe we’re idiots, lol. Just read some of the lefts nonsense in here.

There’s a video of an unmarked van grabbing a woman and rushing her away. What’s not reported by fake noose media is that she was wanted for federal crimes (5 counts of arson on federal buildings, vandalism, etc) but the left will say they’re nabbing innocent people for no reason, lol. Idiots!
That was no woman, even though he may think he is.

I had read about it earlier, where they had nabbed him for those crimes. Seems they are nabbing people who had committed crimes, only they are doing it later and not as the crimes are being committed. If they grab the wrong person they seem to let them go fairly quickly.

When Rayshard Brooks was shot and killed outside of the Wendy's, there were people on here who said that the cops should have let him go and picked him up later, yet, when these cops do exactly that then these cops did wrong. People need to make up their minds, lol.

Old 07-29-2020, 04:46 PM

17,304 posts, read 12,242,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowilldo View Post
You know what? It doesn't matter if it is within a single city block or across an entire city.

Violence is still violence and it should be condemned whenever and wherever it occurs.

I suppose you're okay with a bunch of gang bangers killing each other within limited neighborhoods in S and SW Chicago too? Destruction at the hands of thugs.

So in summation, violence is okay as long as it is in the same area.

Check.

OH man this stuff and people like you really validate my reasons for jumping the D ship.
There is violence occurring and those people should be arrested.

The city is not under siege. The scale is tiny. It was not going to burn down if the feds didn't show up. That's just straight lies spread by Trump and conservative media.

Old 07-29-2020, 04:47 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,751,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
My entire Democrat family is voting for Trump this election, and a lot of my liberal friends, too. They all despise Trump, especially my mom, but they all say they have a lot in 401k’s/retirement . Lol.

What they’re seeing on tv isn’t peaceful protesting but hateful violence. Anyone trying to excuse this in anyway is smoking meth.
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone supporting a Democrat right now is truly brain dead!

Old 07-29-2020, 04:48 PM

34,230 posts, read 18,571,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
You say that with an awful lot of certainty. Why do you think that? There was the one stabbing and some minor injuries inflicted by the rioters. But examples of injuries by the riot control measures are legion.
The Media is suppressing the violence. You are so willing to go along with the establishment Media and Big Government lies. Look at the videos not from the MSM. It is a certainly widespread hardcore destruction and violence yet you and other Leftists are trying to justify it. That is actually sick. Why are you on the side of violence and lawlessness? Is it worth the violence, hurting innocent people and destroying their property to inset Utopian Marxism?

Old 07-29-2020, 04:50 PM

34,041 posts, read 17,056,322 times
As Warner Wolf used to say: "Let's go to the videotape".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MJM2boFOhM
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies