Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2020, 01:18 PM

2,400 posts, read 754,961 times

Advertisements

Such a classy bunch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2020, 01:19 PM

12,199 posts, read 7,225,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Still wondering why the DNC had none of these radical BLM personalities speak at their convention last week. If the left wanted them to have a voice, why did they not lend them one of the biggest stages in the world? Inquiring minds want to know, but I highly doubt I'll get an answer.
Here’s the answer: the Democrats support BLM and everything they stand for but the DNC is like a commercial for the Democrats so they are not going to show their true colors to the world. They will however implement many of BLM’s dangerous demands once they get enough power.

Old 08-22-2020, 01:20 PM

11,474 posts, read 6,002,443 times
Typical freedom-hating dictator.

This is why the Founding Fathers brilliantly set us up as a constitutional republic. Most ambitious people are closet dictators. They would trample the rights of everybody else to achieve their ends. BLM is no different. Dictators. They don't believe in freedom or rights. At the end of the day, they impose their will with brute force which is why they have partnered with Antifa.

The solution is easy if you have government that supports the police. I don't know the solution when your local government is the problem, and supports BLM and Antifa. The good guys don't get to use the same lawless tactics the bad guys use, because the bad guys are low moral criminals by nature while the good guys are law-abiding and moral by nature. Good guys don't go around kicking helpless, innocent people's heads in for fun.

I do see vigilantism increasing over time if local governments continue to embrace BLM/Antifa violence. Good guys can only live with that threat and see their loved ones preyed upon so long before they are going to snap.

Old 08-22-2020, 01:25 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
Typical freedom-hating dictator.

This is why the Founding Fathers brilliantly set us up as a constitutional republic. Most ambitious people are closet dictators. They would trample the rights of everybody else to achieve their ends. BLM is no different. Dictators. They don't believe in freedom or rights. At the end of the day, they impose their will with brute force which is why they have partnered with Antifa.

The solution is easy if you have government that supports the police. I don't know the solution when your local government is the problem, and supports BLM and Antifa. The good guys don't get to use the same lawless tactics the bad guys use, because they are criminals by nature.

I do see vigilantism increasing over time if local governments continue to embrace BLM/Antifa violence. Good guys can only live with that threat and see their loved ones preyed upon so long before they are going to snap.
This is what I basically said upthread.

I in no way shape or form support hate groups such as the Klan, but I fear that this blatant atnti-white rhetoric that's been on the rise the last few years is going to inspire more activity from those types.

Old 08-22-2020, 01:26 PM

5,117 posts, read 2,162,800 times
Smells like Soros Spirit....

Old 08-22-2020, 01:28 PM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
Taking what back?.....

reparations, welfare, and pandering has created this
How did any of that create this?

Old 08-22-2020, 01:29 PM

12,962 posts, read 13,676,205 times
Normally with black people the police and law enforcement would just blast away. But they know the bad actors are not associated with BLM. These protest are a godsend to white supremacist because many in the movement are also white.

https://www.kcrw.com/news/shows/pres...emacy-protests
White supremacy groups try to infiltrate recent protests and influence the narrative

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/author...e-at-protests/

https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/2...-lives-matter/
The mayor of Richmond thanked the Black Lives Matter protesters he said tried to stop the white supremacists from spearheading the violence.

https://www.inquirer.com/news/white-...-20200613.html

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/06/...-supremacists/

https://www.ellwoodcityledger.com/st...ays/112781346/

"What I saw was a coordinated effort of looting encouraged by white supremacists who hide behind signs demanding justice while promoting anarchy," Lassiter said

I'm all on board for police to blast away at the violent protesters .

Old 08-22-2020, 01:37 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,397,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
I think the time is coming soon where good men have to do something terrible to put an end to this nonsense!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/blm-a...g-that-st-back
This is a threat of terrorism.

Commit less crime and experience less statistical death within your racial group. Stop using death resulting from high-as-heck crime to further justify crime like looting.

Old 08-22-2020, 01:39 PM

20,330 posts, read 19,925,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
Logic is not their strong suit.

It’s all about emotions.
And free stuff.

Old 08-22-2020, 01:41 PM

20,330 posts, read 19,925,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXstate0fmind View Post
That why the left exists. Also why I argue with my girlfriend.
I hope she's pretty, makes good coin, is good in the kitchen and good in bed.

I couldn't handle living with a howling, angry lefty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies