Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2020, 05:23 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,724,359 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being nothing happens, and 10 being, we are in a civil war, what is going to happen if Trump squeaks by in the electoral college again?

Will it be worse than the George Floyd riots?

How many cities will the sore losers burn/loot/riot?

Will it be confined to the inner cities, or are the suburbs at risk this time?

I say it's a 7. We will see some major violence and it will be worse than the Floyd riots. But it will be confined to the inner cities.
We'll see as much as we allow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2020, 05:24 AM

1,858 posts, read 798,204 times
only racists want trump to win, hes a reality tv game show host and republicans thought he was the best fit for there party.

Old 08-24-2020, 05:36 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,274,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhon View Post
only racists want trump to win, hes a reality tv game show host and republicans thought he was the best fit for there party.
Am I supposed to take this post seriously? It's "their" not "there", by the way.

Old 08-24-2020, 05:37 AM

5,938 posts, read 4,700,933 times
Oh, I'm not worried at all about it. Trump is the Law and Order president. He'll come down hard on American citizens. Funny how he didn't come down hard on the KKK rioters in Charlottesville though. Those were good people.

Old 08-24-2020, 05:40 AM

3,393 posts, read 5,280,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being nothing happens, and 10 being, we are in a civil war, what is going to happen if Trump squeaks by in the electoral college again?

Will it be worse than the George Floyd riots?

How many cities will the sore losers burn/loot/riot?

Will it be confined to the inner cities, or are the suburbs at risk this time?

I say it's a 7. We will see some major violence and it will be worse than the Floyd riots. But it will be confined to the inner cities.
Only if he cheats. Then all hell is going to break loose in the streets and The People will overthrow the government. Remember he lost the popular vote by MILLIONS! Russia wins.

If he wins a fair one, however, just more of the same. Little riots here and there.

Last edited by Jay100; 08-24-2020 at 05:50 AM..

Old 08-24-2020, 05:44 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carnivalday View Post
Win or lose, there will be riots. The left will use either as an excuse to riot.

You're a riot!

Old 08-24-2020, 05:47 AM

18,949 posts, read 43,628,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post

If Biden wins, watch out. Homeland Security and the FBI have already issued warnings that right wing extremists may engage in violent activities.
Oh please! We heard that back in 2008, and nothing happened.

Old 08-24-2020, 07:29 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times
Quote:
If Trump wins again, how much violence will we see?
Same as now.

We know what we are getting with Trump, and 4 more years means just that: 4 more years of the same.

Old 08-24-2020, 07:42 AM

3,307 posts, read 1,219,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
I'm more worried about the proud boys and boogaloo boys rioting if he loses. They're heavily armed.
Are the boogaloo boys even trump supporters? I have always heard that they are anti government in general. I’m more concerned about the far left radicals, given that the far right are more reactionary atm to the social unrest created by the far left. I only have the footage to go off of. Proud boys are still a threat, but not as much of a threat as antifa.

Since I see the far right as mostly reactionary, I condemn the far left that are pushing that reaction. My family and I would most likely be targeted by any far right reaction. I think moderates need to call out the BS on both sides and treat both of them as a threat. Both of them are a threat, but which side has caused more social unrest and is gaining more traction. Think about it.

Old 08-24-2020, 08:46 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,884,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
If Trump wins clearly and decisively, then the Left won't do much except complain.

If Trump wins by cheating, which he has demonstrated a willingness to do, then yes, there will be protests. "Cheating" would include suing states over late ballots and then running to the Supreme Court to declare him the winner, just like Bush did in 2000. Trump is setting this scenario up, that's why he is using DeJoy to sabotage the post office.

If Biden wins, watch out. Homeland Security and the FBI have already issued warnings that right wing extremists may engage in violent activities.
As opposed to the racist BLM terrorists? How many billions in damage have the alleged right wing extremists done? I do believe that the Racist BLM terror Org has surpassed 100 billion.

How do you even post such nonsense while you have a history of defending BLM racists?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies