Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2020, 10:58 AM

20,700 posts, read 12,575,880 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I didn't have all these "you WILL respect me" rules. We showed respect to our kids and they in turned showed respect for us. Parents shouldn't demand respect. Respect is earned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2020, 11:40 AM
bu2

24,132 posts, read 14,973,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
My god do you people really think Kellyanne is goo goo eyed over Trump. She stated he was an idiot while she was working for the Cruz campaign. She changed her tune once she was hired and promoted by Trump. George Conway is a traditional republican and like many other traditional republicans he knows Trump has ruined the party. He knows the party will be shambles once the grifter is gone. The president really have you folks brainwashed. Who in gods green earth would ruin their family for any president. This country is in a world of trouble.
George Conway is DC never-Trumper trash. They are a tiny, tiny piece of the Republican party. They are mad because they don't run it anymore. They hate America and Americans as much as the antifa terrorists.

You are the one who is brainwashed by the MSM. The vast majority of Trump supporters know full well his strengths and limitations. We just refute the mindless NPC talking points the Democrats and left keep putting out. We'd agree if you ever made any honest criticism.

Old 08-24-2020, 11:47 AM

19,764 posts, read 12,329,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
George Conway is DC never-Trumper trash. They are a tiny, tiny piece of the Republican party. They are mad because they don't run it anymore. They hate America and Americans as much as the antifa terrorists.

You are the one who is brainwashed by the MSM. The vast majority of Trump supporters know full well his strengths and limitations. We just refute the mindless NPC talking points the Democrats and left keep putting out. We'd agree if you ever made any honest criticism.
They are a bunch of elitist RINOs. It is thanks to them that Trump won the nomination. They are so blatantly arrogant to the people they expect as their base. That is worse than democrats.

Old 08-24-2020, 11:53 AM

12,992 posts, read 9,708,363 times
Quote:
Kellyanne is 53. She was really attractive 20 years ago and still seems pretty fit (look up Kellyanne Conway Comedy-there's a video of her doing a standup routine at a charity event in the 90s). People get older.
I'm sure you are probably right about that, but the comments were in reference to how her husband look today, and not 20 years ago.

Old 08-24-2020, 12:00 PM

12,980 posts, read 13,724,829 times
I think she knows. The more experienced people who work in that field leave first and the novices hang on on till the end.If she leaves now she can resurface in some senior staff position with in the GOP. They'll say she saw it coming and someone will want her to work for them.

Old 08-24-2020, 12:29 PM

12,064 posts, read 10,319,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
My god do you people really think Kellyanne is goo goo eyed over Trump. She stated he was an idiot while she was working for the Cruz campaign. She changed her tune once she was hired and promoted by Trump. George Conway is a traditional republican and like many other traditional republicans he knows Trump has ruined the party. He knows the party will be shambles once the grifter is gone. The president really have you folks brainwashed. Who in gods green earth would ruin their family for any president. This country is in a world of trouble.
yes - that is how politicians operate - so wonder how anyone is surprised. Well not all politicians but most

Its a game. They throw dirt at each other and then when one wins - all best buds.

I saw it in local politics. Nasty female council member would say nasty things to our mayor, but when mayor needed her or they needed each other - all best buds.

Why can't they just be honest

Start by focusing on YOUR positives and do not denigrate the opposition.

Old 08-24-2020, 02:00 PM

35,787 posts, read 21,176,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Claudia Conway has serious issues.

She comes across as a spoiled little rich girl.

"my mother's job ruined my life"

"it's all about the money and fame"

She's claiming years of trauma and abuse.

Methinks she'd change her tune if she lived the life of a 15 year old in middle America with blue collar normal parents. Clothes shopping at Walmart, sharing a bedroom with siblings, working at McDonald's to pay for her cell phone bill ...
you must not have kids. This is NORM-- kids rebel when their hormones go crazy

Old 08-24-2020, 02:01 PM

35,787 posts, read 21,176,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemencia53 View Post
yes - that is how politicians operate - so wonder how anyone is surprised. Well not all politicians but most

Its a game. They throw dirt at each other and then when one wins - all best buds.

I saw it in local politics. Nasty female council member would say nasty things to our mayor, but when mayor needed her or they needed each other - all best buds.

Why can't they just be honest

Start by focusing on YOUR positives and do not denigrate the opposition.
The SHOW if the constituents. All those people in congress eat and drink together after hours.

Old 08-24-2020, 02:06 PM

16,344 posts, read 8,128,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
I think she knows. The more experienced people who work in that field leave first and the novices hang on on till the end.If she leaves now she can resurface in some senior staff position with in the GOP. They'll say she saw it coming and someone will want her to work for them.
Maybe Kellyanne is the anonymous member of the resistance within the Trump administration. That person has never been identified.

'Anonymous' Trump official calls for voting him out of office
https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...to-elect-biden

Old 08-24-2020, 02:07 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,764,097 times
Quote:

George Conway's and George Will's Republican party was on the trash heap long before Trump came down the escalator. They were there because Americans put them there and that is where they belonged. The Republican party was a dark pile of skulls in a scene from the Terminator and, but for Trump's re-connection with normal average Americans, i.e. American patriots, they'd be a mere footnote in history. Trump is the sole reason that the Republican party has ANY future today.

The TDS afflicted are lost souls without a party, without a country, and without a clue. They're all smart like John Kasich. And, here on this forum, every last one is on my ignore list - for life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies