Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2020, 08:56 AM

592 posts, read 461,772 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
And why were all the rioters there, and how far did they come in from? Maybe this kid was actually standing up for what was right - defending property and others from the violent mob. I hope to see other situations like this. It is time for Americans OF ALL COLORS to take back their streets.

Typical liberal and democrat -defend the lawless and attack the person trying to keep law and order.
Love how you right wingers always give the benefit of the doubt to fellow Trump supporters, and assume the most favorable interpretation of their actions as the correct one, and yet when a nonviolent black or brown person doesn't "do what they're told," they deserve to be violently put down and ruthlessly beaten, and even killed!

It is because of people like you that this country may be plunged into all-out anarchy and civil war before 2020 is over.

21,481 posts, read 10,585,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
Protecting the city is a job for police not a 17 yr old kid. The kid went to antagonize. He killed two people.
The police have not been doing their job. That's the problem. And the governor of Wisconsin refused help from the federal government. I just don't understand these democrat mayors and governors. This does not look good for them. They should accept the help. Letting these riots take place every night and signaling that nothing will be done about it only encourages more of the same. How do you think that makes the citizens feel who pay their taxes for government services and the city and state refuse to provide those services?

Last edited by katygirl68; 08-27-2020 at 09:06 AM..

1,154 posts, read 367,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
He was defending himself. You can stop your lies though.
And as a 17-year-old, he was open carrying in violation of Wisconsin law. Never, ever should have been anywhere near that mess with or without a rifle. His parent(s) should be in jail with him.

Old 08-27-2020, 08:59 AM

5,111 posts, read 2,054,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Literally who cares what they want.

What they want is far worse and more extreme than Carlson being fired.

Give these terrorists nothing.
Or let's give them instead something they don't expect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8PRpD_0U8c

Old 08-27-2020, 08:59 AM

4,671 posts, read 4,984,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckG2008 View Post
Love how you right wingers always give the benefit of the doubt to fellow Trump supporters, and assume the most favorable interpretation of their actions as the correct one, and yet when a nonviolent black or brown person doesn't "do what they're told," they deserve to be violently put down and ruthlessly beaten, and even killed!

How about the city of Kenosha commission a giant statue be built honoring Kyle Rittenhouse, since he's such a brave young warrior defending his neighborhood..... Oh wait he's from Illinois
That's your idea, not theirs. I think it's interesting that all the rage after Rittenhouse killed those two people was on Twitter and not on Kenosha's streets, which were peaceful last night for the first time since Sunday. I think Kenosha's residents will be content to get back to normal and rebuild and let the justice system decide whether Rittenhouse is guilty or not. You're free to keep the snide straw men coming, though.

Old 08-27-2020, 09:00 AM

376 posts, read 103,107 times
Only going by what I read, it did not sound like he defended him. It sounded like he said he is not surprised it happened. Personally, I can't stand Tucker so I never what his show. I don't like him because of the dopey confused mouth hanging open look he always has along with his tendency to just want to have AHA moments with guests. I stopped watching him after his first week.

Old 08-27-2020, 09:00 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,728,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post
Its not legal for him to be carrying guns across state lines underage...
He didn't - Kyle lives in Wisconsin, his mother's house is in Illinois which is where he went to after the night in question

Old 08-27-2020, 09:02 AM

21,481 posts, read 10,585,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotatoMan View Post
I thought the subject was this kid?
Yep, and it's on point. This wasn't the first night they went to burn and loot, hence the reason these people felt the need to protect property.

Old 08-27-2020, 09:04 AM

3,576 posts, read 2,199,645 times
Tucker Carlson is right. The left wants to destroy, terrorize and we are suppose to just roll over and take it. I am tired of the violence and fear.

Old 08-27-2020, 09:05 AM

592 posts, read 461,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXstate0fmind View Post
The left wants everyone who disagrees with them to be canceled. No dissenting opinion allowed. Conform or die. You will be assimilated or you will cease to exist. Resistance is futile.
Exhibit A of the insatiable martyr complex and blind hysterics of the Trump supporting right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies