Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2020, 10:14 AM

14,232 posts, read 4,599,663 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
The last thing America needs is vigilante nutjobs as young as 17 years old taking to the streets. Anyone that thinks this is good needs to have their head examined.
And whose fault is it?

When the local politicians are allowing rioters and arsonists burning and looting businesses, people will take up arms.

We all knew this would happen. The queation is not if, but when.

When there is no law and order, people will take matter into their own hands.

Old 08-27-2020, 10:19 AM

14,232 posts, read 4,599,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ma5cmpb View Post
If he had obtained that gun locally (from Wisconsin) then you would have a point.
Last thing i care is which state where i get the gun when local authority is allowing rioters and arsonists run amuck.

Old 08-27-2020, 10:20 AM

1,154 posts, read 367,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
question away. THe kid stood up when everyone else is scurrying into their holes. Its TIME for Americans to stand up and send these demons back to the hell they came out of.

The sad thing is, there SHOULD be a MOB of tens of thousands of good Americans confronting these monsters.
I disagree that it should include high school students deliberately putting themselves in harm’s way. If Kyle wanted to be a police officer and fight bad guys, then he needed to apply to the academy and do it the right way. I do not and will not ever condone vigilante justice by minor children.

Old 08-27-2020, 10:20 AM

5,112 posts, read 2,054,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
question away. THe kid stood up when everyone else is scurrying into their holes. Its TIME for Americans to stand up and send these demons back to the hell they came out of.

The sad thing is, there SHOULD be a MOB of tens of thousands of good Americans confronting these monsters.
Reminds of a blog post I saw on ZeroHedge.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...vided-we-stand

Quote:
This is the moment where normal people finally said, “Enough. There will be consequences. “
Btw, CNN still call this "peaceful protests". https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ots-propaganda Don't wonder why Yogi Bear reruns have higher ratings than CNN?

After Andy Ngo, it's now VoxDay's turn to post a blog post about the 2 killed guys killed by Kyle.
Vox Popoli: Antifa are hired convicts

Old 08-27-2020, 10:25 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,802,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotatoMan View Post
This was a 17 year old who traveled 15 miles with his AR15 for what reason? I personally think he was a misguided kid who threw his life away. He wasn’t there for anything other than the trouble he was looking for.
Bingo. It has the same echo's of pizza gate. Morons drinking the koolaid mixed with testosterone and an untrained long gun walking freely in the streets? What could be wrong with that

Dog whistles to this mentality should not be condoned. Nope, not even for a small segment of supporters just for the sake of ratings. It's despicable, but hey, it's all about the ratings and that money it brings. Welcome to Trump propaganda TV. He's learned well from Putin.

Old 08-27-2020, 10:26 AM

17,420 posts, read 14,663,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post
So now its ok for a 17 year old to go up in an area and kill people as long as its for "your side"?
No one said that.

Old 08-27-2020, 10:54 AM

21,952 posts, read 9,517,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Those wanting him fired don't watch Fox, so why would they care?
Because they are trying to silence the opposition.

Old 08-27-2020, 10:57 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
If there wasn't a whole lot going on, why was there a group of terrorists attacking a minor?
Because 'the minor' shot someone in the head and then fled the scene.

Ironically the people you call terrorists were actually the ones enforcing the law trying to detain a shooter trying to flee the scene of the incident.

The killer is a Trump supporter, so of course FOX hails him as a hero, but he killed 2 people and shot a 3rd. None of that would have happened if he had stayed home.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 08-27-2020 at 11:06 AM..

Old 08-27-2020, 11:01 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,561,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Because 'the minor' he shot someone in the head.

Ironically the people you call terrorists were actually the ones enforcing the law trying to detain a shooter trying to flee the scene of the incident.
He shot a sex offender in the head who was attempting to assault him. Your terrorist comrades attempting to kill a kid who defended himself against a sex offender forcing him to attempt to flee aren't justified in any way kiddo.

Old 08-27-2020, 11:05 AM

78,444 posts, read 60,640,522 times
I frankly don't think at this point GIVEN WHAT I'VE SEEN SO FAR that any serious charges are going to stick on this 17yo. They'll find something but it sure won't be the murder charge they had.

I've watched the footage and every one of the shootings he was trying to get away when he was attacked, at least one of the people that attacked him had a gun.

I also felt the police shooting leading to the protests was not justified.

Just looking at facts and reality and not blindly taking partisan sides and then justifying it to oneself like you see far to often.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies