Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Vote For The Outcome Of The Murder Trial Of Kyle Rittenhouse
Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse murdered those young protesters 72 19.78%
Not Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self-defense 292 80.22%
Voters: 364. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2020, 11:01 AM

13,610 posts, read 21,399,012 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
In any case , this kid is in trouble- they are trying not to extradite him back. This nightmare has just begun.
he and his family be under constant threat from the left if he is found not guilty, and it may give the left another reason to loot and burn.

Old 08-30-2020, 11:12 AM

8,918 posts, read 4,658,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
In any case , this kid is in trouble- they are trying not to extradite him back. This nightmare has just begun.
I am a bit confused. What do you mean they are trying not to extradite him?
Do you mean the prosecutors are trying to leave him in IL, and not prosecute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
They're going to drop or downgrade the charges after the election or when it gets cold enough.

They do not have a case and frankly it wouldn't surprise me at all if the city ends up having to pay a civil settlement if they keep this dragging on. Especially if it leaks out that there was political pressure to charge him.
I wouldn't hold your breath on that.
When have you ever heard of a local or state government paying civil settlement for malicious prosecution?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
he and his family be under constant threat from the left if he is found not guilty, and it may give the left another reason to loot and burn.
This is true. That is what happened after after Thug Travon attacked George Zimmerman. The BLM thugs began a campaign to destroy or murder him, even before the trial was over, even Doxing him during the trial. They still defame him on the sites where BLM coordinates their riots.

Old 08-30-2020, 11:12 AM

99 posts, read 56,380 times
If there's any justice left in the USA, Rittenhouse will be Trumps guest at his next inauguration! LOL

https://www.rt.com/usa/499259-kenosh...k-killing-kid/

Old 08-30-2020, 11:17 AM

2,102 posts, read 1,005,221 times
Thumbs down Wisconsin's Flawed Complaint Against Kyle Rittenhouse

Quote:
They're going to drop or downgrade the charges after the election or when it gets cold enough.

They do not have a case and frankly it wouldn't surprise me at all if the city ends up having to pay a civil settlement if they keep this dragging on. Especially if it leaks out that there was political pressure to charge him.
Exactly. And Intentional 1st Degree Homicide! What a joke!

The State quickly filed (over)charges against Kyle to head-off more riots, looting, and burning. But they'll probably drag this on until after the Election because if charges are dropped before, as they should be, all hell will break loose! And that is Political.

Also of Note: the State's Complaint against Kyle curiously includes a Probable Cause Statement, which includes many statements of fact that outline for each Charge that Kyle was NOT the aggressor and that he actually acted in Self-Defense! Truly Mind-blowing!

Kyle's Defense Team could almost use the State's Probable Cause Statement as their entire Defense!

You really need to read it. Here's the link:

Documents: Criminal complaint against accused Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse

Old 08-30-2020, 11:26 AM

8,918 posts, read 4,658,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumann Koch View Post
Exactly. And Intentional 1st Degree Homicide! What a joke!

The State quickly filed (over)charges against Kyle to head-off more riots, looting, and burning. But they'll probably drag this on until after the Election because if charges are dropped before, as they should be, all hell will break loose! And that is Political.

Also of Note: the State's Complaint against Kyle curiously includes a Probable Cause Statement, which includes many statements of fact that outline for each Charge that Kyle was NOT the aggressor and that he actually acted in Self-Defense! Truly Mind-blowing!

Kyle's Defense Team could almost use the State's Probable Cause Statement as their entire Defense!

You really need to read it. Here's the link:

Documents: Criminal complaint against accused Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse
The Left's Financiers have bought a lot of prosecutors around the country. We will soon know if this, like the one in St Louis, is one of them.

Old 08-30-2020, 11:48 AM

3,226 posts, read 1,607,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
from what I have seen I have to agree. One video with Rittenhouse and companions vs the "protesters" you can hear BLM people say "let's burn the police station down".

Despite the left trying to spin this, BLM marchers who protest peacefully don't get shot by people like Rittenhouse. But news report after news report we see marchers leaving a city burnt and looted and people assaulted.
I have also seen video before the first shooting where you can hear people in the crowd saying things like “we should jack them and take their guns”, some people think the voice is the guy in the red shirt.

Old 08-30-2020, 11:53 AM

5,069 posts, read 2,280,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Sorry to break it to you, but "burning it all down" is exactly what Black Lives Matter Marxists say they intend to do. There has never been a peaceful Marxist revolt, and this one is no different.

BLM and antifa ARE the lowlifes. It's the simpletons who read the words Black Lives Matter, and think BLM are an altruistic peaceful organization which only seeks to help blacks, who are under the gross delusion that BLM are peaceful, kind and caring people. They aren't, they are radical anti-America, law and order hating Marxists and anarchists.

Chicago Black Lives Matter Leader Declares Looting Gucci and Macy’s ‘Is Reparations’

BLM leader: If change doesn’t happen, then ‘we will burn down this system’

Black Lives Matter leader justifies rioting

The people running BLM are lowlifes and thugs and violent Marxists
Oh, rest assured, I’m with you on that. I was just explaining why I didn’t find it weird that Baldy-McSkinhead was using the N word when he was with the rioters/BLM/Antifa group.

Old 08-30-2020, 11:57 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Had he not shot the first time he might not have been chased.
After the first killing, he should have put down his rifle and surrender, but he chose to flee the scene of the shooting, so people tried make a citizens arrest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlajos View Post
Why was a BLM anarchist shouting the N word? Doesn't that strike you as odd?
Who said he was BLM or anarchist, and not just the town drunk and/or loud-mouth?

Quote:
I get the distinct feeling that this is an intentional over-charge to quell further unrest.

Once it gets cold in Wisconsin, especially if there will be cold weather for a couple days, that will be the time to downgrade the charges.
Often times they go for 1st degree murder and then haggle it down to manslaughter or 3rd degree.

Old 08-30-2020, 11:59 AM

5,069 posts, read 2,280,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
After the first killing, he should have put down his rifle and surrender, but he chose to flee the scene of the shooting, so people tried make a citizens arrest.
You are so full of bull crap I can’t believe it isn’t oozing out of your eyeballs so you can’t type anymore. He puts down that rifle in the midst of that mob and he’s dead.

Old 08-30-2020, 12:00 PM

8,957 posts, read 2,560,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
We've been over this kiddo, any halfway intelligent person knows that if he had done that, the mob of terrorists would have beaten and likely killed the kid. He was running for his life...and the life of the terrorists he would be forced to kill otherwise. Unfortunately he just got 3 of your comrades.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies