Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Vote For The Outcome Of The Murder Trial Of Kyle Rittenhouse
Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse murdered those young protesters 72 19.78%
Not Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self-defense 292 80.22%
Voters: 364. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2020, 01:57 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post
I saw several videos of incidents of "hero" Kyle hitting girls.. But that's ok with many on the Trump side now.. He's a true patriot and American
There's something wrong with a very large majority of those who go out to either riot or deem themselves the protectors of rioters.

Unless you're a business or homeowner or paid by a business or homeowner, you're most likely a little bit off showing up in the first place.

Old 08-30-2020, 02:08 PM

14,232 posts, read 4,598,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post
I saw several videos of incidents of "hero" Kyle hitting girls.. But that's ok with many on the Trump side now.. He's a true patriot and American
i'd rather defend a teenage boy hitting a teenage girl than defending a convicted grown ass pedo.

but that's just me.

Old 08-30-2020, 02:10 PM

2,102 posts, read 1,005,221 times
I think I have found the initial contact between Kyle Rittenhouse and the mob, and the reason that Kyle was chased by Joseph Rosenbaum.

It all started at the Ultimate gas station at the SE corner of 60th Street and Sheridan Road (same spot where he ultimately surrendered to police). Here rioters, after confronting an armed militia, set a dumpster from the gas station on fire and were planning to push it down the street towards the armed militia. Great idea, right?

In the video below you can see Kyle running towards the fire at the Ultimate gas station with a fire extinguisher.

And in other videos you can see the fire put out by a fire extinguisher. But because of the smoke and cloud from the extinguisher spray I can’t tell if the Good Samaritan putting out the fire was Kyle. But you can see who is pushing the dumpster fire and leading the mob - none other than Rosenbaum, the short, foul-mouthed, bald-headed, convicted child molester! And when Rosenbaum’s brainchild of the dumpster fire was put out, he went ballistic.

Kyle was guarding the Car Source lot at the NW corner of 63th Street and Sheridan Road, and went to help at the gas station, three blocks north on Sheridan Road. And that is probably why he headed back to the Car Source lot as you can see in all the other videos with Rosenbaum hot on his tail. So Rosenbaum chased Kyle for three blocks, about 300 yards!

Upon entering the car lot Rosenbaum threw a plastic baggie containing something very heavy at Kyle. Almost instantaneously a tall man, who can be seen previously with the mob and accompanied by a short woman with a backpack, fired his pistol. Kyle probably though that it was Rosenbaum who had fired a gun. So when Rosenbaum cornered Kyle between parked cars, Kyle fired a warning shot into the ground. But Rosenbaum kept advancing, and when he went to grab Kyle’s rifle Kyle shot him four times. All hit Rosenbaum, and he took the asphalt temperature challenge.

Old 08-30-2020, 02:12 PM

35,709 posts, read 21,070,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
i'd rather defend a teenage boy hitting a teenage girl than defending a convicted grown ass pedo.

but that's just me.
I’d defend neither ! Regardless of party

Old 08-30-2020, 02:16 PM

14,232 posts, read 4,598,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I’d defend neither ! Regardless of party
sure you don't

you are enjoy digging up and discredit Kyle "but but teenager Kyle beats up teenager girl"

how come you aren't digging up the dead pedo's history?

Old 08-30-2020, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
sure you don't

you are enjoy digging up and discredit Kyle "but but teenager Kyle beats up teenager girl"

how come you aren't digging up the dead pedo's history?
I’m not discrediting the boy -you just can’t get it ! What’s right and what’s wrong. The dead Pedo is a sicko - glad he found his fate - that does not give Kyle permission to be a vigilante. How can you justify that part ?

Old 08-30-2020, 02:37 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
Have you seen the videos? They were chasing him with 1) pistols 2) bricks 3) skateboards 4) misc other weapons... He was fleeing his own murder...
Yes, I saw them. My opinion is based on those videos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
You've said some incredibly dumb things on this forum before.....
Sure, you too.

Old 08-30-2020, 03:02 PM

11,800 posts, read 5,801,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Yes, that is a practical response to a mob.

There is a lot of stupid on both sides of what happened in Kenosha and the shooter is no an exception. You've said some incredibly dumb things on this forum before, but the idea that he could have "safely surrendered" is up there with the dumbest.

He put himself in a dangerous situation while armed, a guy who showed a high level of hostility towards him previously, then threw a flaming bag of something at him while chasing him, and then continued to pursue him, and was shot for doing that. He then fled the scene and was attacked by 3 more people and he shot 3 of them.

If the initial act was self defense, which it obviously was to anyone who isn't a completely dishonest turd, then they had no right to attempt to detain him...and they weren't attempting to "detain" him, they were attempting to beat him.

People have to stop being so stupid and dishonest because of this team sports mentality.

I'm as repulsed by Trump as the next guy, but people can't just keep lying about things because they feel it is your religious duty to battle the great satan Trump and anyone who supports him by any means necessary.
Everyone is saying that Joseph Rosenbaum confronted him earlier but if you watch the video - it doesn't appear to be the same person. Both Kyle and the person in the video of the earlier confrontation have green shirts on but.... the person in the video is wearing shorts - Kyle has on jeans - the person in the video has on a black hat - Kyle is wearing a white one and the person in the video has glasses - even though earlier pictures show Kyle with glasses - he must have contacts because none of the video or stills taken has him in glasses and from someone who wears both - I take the contacts out at night and put on my glasses.

You can see the kid has shorts on at 1:12 - https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...5&&FORM=VDRVSR

Kyle earlier in the day:

Can't get the second picture to load https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...RST&ajaxhist=0
Attached Thumbnails
Eyewitness Account Shows Kyle Rittenhouse's First Shots Were In Self-Defense-klye.jpg  

Old 08-30-2020, 03:08 PM

11,800 posts, read 5,801,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I’m not discrediting the boy -you just can’t get it ! What’s right and what’s wrong. The dead Pedo is a sicko - glad he found his fate - that does not give Kyle permission to be a vigilante. How can you justify that part ?
Looks like the girl attacked him to me and I'm sorry but if you want to fight like a man - you'll get back what you give.

And this is from The Young Turks - someone I'm sure you agree with - but look at the comments - people side with the bus driver and so do I.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6KFWiidiJo

Old 08-30-2020, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Looks like the girl attacked him to me and I'm sorry but if you want to fight like a man - you'll get back what you give.

And this is from The Young Turks - someone I'm sure you agree with - but look at the comments - people side with the bus driver and so do I.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6KFWiidiJo
Does matter who sides with who... I taught my sons and grandsons- a girl hits -walkaway! Sorry I'm not accepting that unless it gets serious, as if they pull a knife etc. and each scenario has it's own story so stop comparing!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies