Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Vote For The Outcome Of The Murder Trial Of Kyle Rittenhouse
Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse murdered those young protesters 72 19.78%
Not Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self-defense 292 80.22%
Voters: 364. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2020, 03:21 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,206,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post
I saw several videos of incidents of "hero" Kyle hitting girls.. But that's ok with many on the Trump side now.. He's a true patriot and American
I don't believe it or you would post them here. I think you are a liar and I don't say that often.

Old 08-30-2020, 04:08 PM

1,881 posts, read 1,011,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I don't believe it or you would post them here. I think you are a liar and I don't say that often.
I dont know how to post facebook posts on here... But I found it on youtube.. I think because of the tilt of this forum nobody is going to actively look for it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgJL1ZH6lXg

Old 08-30-2020, 04:27 PM

11,795 posts, read 5,801,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Does matter who sides with who... I taught my sons and grandsons- a girl hits -walkaway! Sorry I'm not accepting that unless it gets serious, as if they pull a knife etc. and each scenario has it's own story so stop comparing!
Who are you to tell me to stop comparing? Get a life lady - I have 2 boys and taught them to never hit a woman but after seeing some of these women and their lack of respect for everyone including themselves - if they don't let my son's walk away - they deserve to be hit.

You have your opinion and I have mine but you are acting like a liberal - the only opinion that matters is yours and the rest of us are to shut up and be quiet.

Old 08-30-2020, 04:50 PM

4,023 posts, read 1,443,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I’m not discrediting the boy -you just can’t get it ! What’s right and what’s wrong. The dead Pedo is a sicko - glad he found his fate - that does not give Kyle permission to be a vigilante. How can you justify that part ?
Because the Democrats aren't doing their job and protecting the public. When that happens the public has to protect itself. Vigilante justice is dangerous and the Dems allowing these rioters to destroy cities is even more dangerous.

Old 08-30-2020, 04:54 PM

24,642 posts, read 9,468,698 times
Quote:
yep he's still a hero to you.. Proves both sides are the same anymore with a failing nation..
Yes, heroes rid society of bad people just like cops.

Sorry that’s news to you.

Old 08-30-2020, 04:54 PM

8,918 posts, read 4,658,272 times
Quote:
I dont know how to post facebook posts on here... But I found it on youtube.. I think because of the tilt of this forum nobody is going to actively look for it..
I looked at it. In slow motion. The only things I am sure of is that some girl in a spaghetti strap top started a fight, and a lot of people joined in the fracas, and that some people here believe that anyone who stands up for what is right must be put down, since it doesn't fit the Marxist narrative.

Old 08-30-2020, 04:55 PM

2,180 posts, read 640,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
Because the Democrats aren't doing their job and protecting the public. When that happens the public has to protect itself. Vigilante justice is dangerous and the Dems allowing these rioters to destroy cities is even more dangerous.

Yep. Everyone seems to forget that the BLM/Anti-Fa riot death toll in this "summer of love" is now in excess of 30+ people.

And Democratic politicians are urging it to continue. "Stay in the streets, it's working!" says AOC. "Keep going," says the bald b*tch, Ayanna Pressley.

Old 08-30-2020, 05:00 PM

8,918 posts, read 4,658,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post
Yep. Everyone seems to forget that the BLM/Anti-Fa riot death toll in this "summer of love" is now in excess of 30+ people.
And Democratic politicians are urging it to continue. "Stay in the streets, it's working!" says AOC. "Keep going," says the bald b*tch, Ayanna Pressley.
At this point, we are in an evolving civil war, and the "invigilates" (meaning people who defend law and order) are the good guys.

Old 08-30-2020, 05:21 PM

78,434 posts, read 60,628,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlajos View Post
Lol! He was being chased by a violent mob.
LOL yeah, pursued by an angry mob someone actually thinks after you stop the first one you should surrender to the others. Ah politics, it's a heckuva drug.

Old 08-30-2020, 05:24 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times
Everyone saying he should have just put down his rifle and fled, should go to the next *protest* wearing a shirt that reads 'ALL lives matter' and then yell that out. Then slowly walk away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies