Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Vote For The Outcome Of The Murder Trial Of Kyle Rittenhouse
Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse murdered those young protesters 72 19.78%
Not Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self-defense 292 80.22%
Voters: 364. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2020, 07:24 AM

14,798 posts, read 17,696,594 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
That seems to be the case. And it is sounding like he was all the way from another state, 15 miles away, working , than after work went to do some community service, and got the gun from a friend. So no crossing state lines, and what you posted. Give the kid a ticket for breaking the curfew and send him home.
Have they ticketed the violent mob for breaking curfew?

Old 09-01-2020, 07:25 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,560,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
I think it's wrong for any guns to be there and we are seeing why.
Nonsense, we're seeing the reason it's absolutely essential to be armed whenever you are anywhere near the DNC terrorists roaming the streets. The kid would be in pretty bad shape right now....if he was still even alive, if not for having a rifle to protect himself from the terrorists.

Old 09-01-2020, 07:25 AM

14,798 posts, read 17,696,594 times
Quote:
I'm not running from you are you are implying, I don't live on this board.

I won't apologize for my position that I think it's wrong for a 17 year old kid to bring an AR 15 to a protest. I think it's wrong for any guns to be there and we are seeing why.
It's also wrong to riot and loot, set fire to dumpsters, attack people, etc. The focus needs to be on the violent mob not a kid defending himself

Old 09-01-2020, 07:32 AM

23,646 posts, read 12,553,459 times
Quote:
I'm not running from you are you are implying, I don't live on this board.

I won't apologize for my position that I think it's wrong for a 17 year old kid to bring an AR 15 to a protest. Armed militia is not the answer.

In the end if Little Johnny soldier boy police stayed home then he wouldn’t be in this mess. He drove a great distance, so it wasn’t his neighborhood, and he was violating curfew also. It was an opportunity to look like Joe tough guy and possibly shoot people they don’t like.
If angry bald guy, who had screamed at people to shoot him, had stayed home then none of this would have happened. The mob would have just peacefully continued to burn buildings and beat on people, and Kyle would have gone home without shooting anyone.

Old 09-01-2020, 08:53 AM

16,282 posts, read 10,421,470 times
I totally agree with the last 2 posts. I'm surely not defending these punks who have taken over the streets at night. During the day the protests are in fact peaceful. There was a video, not sure if I can find it, where there was a group of people flagging down the police as a business was being destroyed. The officers walked right past the white people and arrested the black ones, and they were the business owners! THAT is why these protests are occurring and the peaceful protesters should never be confused with the rioters who come later. But for some reason you guys can't separate the 2 and that is frustrating.

Bottom line is NO guns should be brought to these streets and that goes for both groups.

Old 09-01-2020, 08:56 AM

99 posts, read 56,380 times
"Resist we much"

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...ttenhouse.html

Old 09-01-2020, 09:02 AM

3,227 posts, read 1,607,268 times
Here is a highly stabilized few seconds of the first shooting, which was not the first shot.

You can see the person in the left foreground react to the first shot, from the tall man who fired a pistol in the air, offscreen to the left.

Kyle turns around after that first shot.

https://i.maga.host/rc9wxWa.gif

Old 09-01-2020, 09:07 AM

11,142 posts, read 10,714,981 times
Quote:
I'm not running from you as you are implying, I don't live on this board.

I won't apologize for my position that I think it's wrong for a 17 year old kid to bring an AR 15 to a protest. Armed militia is not the answer, it only throws gas on the fire.

In the end if Little Johnny soldier boy fake policeman stayed home then he wouldn’t be in this mess and 2 people would not be dead. He drove a great distance, so it wasn’t his neighborhood, and he was violating curfew also. It was an opportunity to look like Joe tough guy and possibly shoot people they don’t like.
Kenosha is 15 miles or so from his house. He didn't drive a great distance, he went to the next town over. Having been to both Kenosha and Antioch, I can assure you that teenagers from Antioch go to Kenosha on a regular basis. That's where all of the shopping and entertainment is.

The truth is that if Mr. "Shoot me, N*****r" hadn't attacked a 17 year old nobody would have gotten shot and you never would have known that the kid had a rifle. As it stands, whether you agree with Rittenhouse carrying the rifle or not, he did nothing but defend himself from violent rioters.

Old 09-01-2020, 09:12 AM

12,391 posts, read 7,100,577 times
Quote:

I won't apologize for my position that I think it's wrong for a 17 year old kid to bring an AR 15 to a protest. Armed militia is not the answer, it only throws gas on the fire.
Objectively speaking, yes, it was in fact the answer.

After the shooting, the rioting stopped in Kenosha.

Personally, I wish none of this every happened, but here we are, someone had to do something.

Old 09-01-2020, 09:16 AM

8,918 posts, read 4,658,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumann Koch View Post
Dave you really need to come down out of the clouds from Mt Airy! ...
DAVE!!!

Dave's not here man![/i]
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078446/movieconnections

Quote:
I'm not running from you as you are implying, I don't live on this board.

OK, now I see why you don't have the maturity to understand the truth.
You obviously need a few years to grow up, and maybe
learn some history. Like, why we have a militia.

What we have witnessed in the past 3 months is that the Militia is most certainly needed, anywhere the Demoncrats are in power:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Frankly the events of the past 3 months shows that the militia (every armed man from 16 to 60 is the militia) should have been brought forth to put down these lawless rioters from the beginning.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies