Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Vote For The Outcome Of The Murder Trial Of Kyle Rittenhouse
Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse murdered those young protesters 72 19.78%
Not Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self-defense 292 80.22%
Voters: 364. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2021, 06:25 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,017,633 times

Advertisements

I think the government wants you to believe you don't have the right to defend yourself against someone trying to harm or murder you. Time to create rightwing only zones where the left has no say and no authority.

Old 11-14-2021, 06:29 PM

31,085 posts, read 22,101,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
IMHO Rittenhouse willingly went into a volatile situation, armed with a long gun, looking for any excuse to pull the trigger.

He wanted to shoot someone and did.

As far as I am concerned, he can spend the rest of his life in prison for premeditated murder.
So you must be a mind reader

Old 11-14-2021, 06:34 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times
Oh my God. Posters talking about smearing Gaige Grosskrautz? Are you out of your damn mind?

You lefties should have shown as much compassion for the 13 troops killed in Afghanistan as you are the three who were shot in Kenosha.

It's stomach churning.

Old 11-14-2021, 06:35 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,360,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
So you must be a mind reader
So must be anyone on the other side of Kyle. Only mind readers have a clear view of what happened.

Old 11-14-2021, 06:35 PM

2,141 posts, read 1,211,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
Truth be told, I'd probably vacate too. But that's a choice I have.

We also have a choice to stay and defend. Which they did, not just him. Which the Koreans during the LA riots did too. The risk is not up to me to decide.

The weak Mayors, afraid of the cancel mob, didn't allow the cop to do much , even with backup. Whole lots were torched. There was a call to defend. He and others answered it.

on a side note, I don't even think that was him that put out that dumpster fire, literally. Looked like some taller older dude. But GG still was equally PO'd over that and didn't help his disposition.
How difficult is it to move vehicles from harms way? Hint: check the definition of vehicles....

Old 11-14-2021, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Since he was falsely called alot of nasty, totally evil things like a white supremacist by that stupidazz Biden...and the hundreds of death threats...what is going to happen to him to keep him safe? He is only 18, and the world knows his face. Will the feds protect him?
His best chance at protection is being isolated from gen pop.

Old 11-14-2021, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
This didn't happen yesterday.

This all went down during a year of riot after riot and nothing was ever seemingly done about it. Almost cheered on as peaceful people trying to get by in an already covid crazy time had to deal with this.

After months of this violent behavior it doesn't surprise me that people would get fed up and defend themselves.

I get what you're saying, we don't need a bunch of Bernie Goetz's wearing hockey pads, running around shooting the wrong people by mistake.

But this was not randomly roaming the subways. This was in response nights of a hoard of arsonist rioters.

Really, what do you do? Why should you lay down and let them burn your stuff?
What stuff of child kyle's was at risk?

Old 11-14-2021, 06:38 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,360,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Oh my God. Posters talking about smearing Gaige Grosskrautz? Are you out of your damn mind?

You lefties should have shown as much compassion for the 13 troops killed in Afghanistan as you are the three who were shot in Kenosha.

It's stomach churning.
So you raise a non sequitur? One is a military loss. Might have involved some poor set up.

But has nothing to do with behavior in an US protest.

Old 11-14-2021, 06:40 PM

6,671 posts, read 2,979,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManApplet View Post
What stuff of child kyle's was at risk?
There was a call to come defend. He and other answered it.
It's a selfish thought to only do something if it's 'your' stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManApplet View Post
How difficult is it to move vehicles from harms way? Hint: check the definition of vehicles....
Why Should these peaceful citizens have to flee and abandon their livelihood against this violent mob?
Why can't they band together and protect what's theirs?

hint: They don't have to flee.

Old 11-14-2021, 06:40 PM

19,724 posts, read 10,135,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
So must be anyone on the other side of Kyle. Only mind readers have a clear view of what happened.
No, the pictures are quite clear that Kyle is NOT the aggressor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies