Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which do you believe about the Breonna Taylor shooting?
Completely justified. 26 46.43%
Somewhat questionable. 9 16.07%
Highly questionable. 11 19.64%
Completely unjustified. 10 17.86%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2020, 05:21 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,753,600 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
What it doesn't contain is the assertion in this thread that the packages would go to Bre, and then appear at the Trap House, re-supplying it. That may be what happened. That may be what is suspected, but it's not something that is proven on video as asserted in this thread.

I do appreciate the link. A lot of this is funny. He LOVES every girl he talks to! They all seem to be holding money, and he loves them all.
That actually is in the documents.

He is a player for sure!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2020, 05:21 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,571,675 times
I don't see how him talking about money means anything. He tells each person he talks to something different. He's got a babymomma and 3 side women he is trying to keep happy, and his homeboys regarding money. HE seems to tell BM the money was with Bre because she is asking for it and he's saying he doesn't have it. He's also aware he's being recorded, so a lot of this is hard to decipher and use as proof of anything.

I'm trying to figure out this part when he is talking to a guy and saying no, they wouldn't find any money at Bre's. You don't know how she do. He's either saying she's too careful to do that or wouldn't hold anything at all.

Old 09-25-2020, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
That actually is in the documents.

He is a player for sure!
This part is entertaining. After my last post, where I had just read he told unidentified female holding money I love you, he was then talking to a homeboy about how he really does love these three. Everything he does is about them/for them. Bre apparently broke his little heart, but he was waiting out this Kenneth dude to go away, and had these other women to soothe his hurt feelings it seems.

Old 09-25-2020, 05:32 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
I really don't know what to make about the various affairs and so forth, but what I really don't understand is how so many bullets and none of them hit the guy who shot the cop in the leg.

How is it the she got shot and he didn't?

Old 09-25-2020, 05:50 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,755,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
The one who shot, was not a drug dealer, he was responding to plain clothed men breaking into their home during the night with a battering ram.
Are you referring to the plain clothed men who an independent witness stated that these same men announced themselves as Police Officers?

Old 09-25-2020, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
I really don't know what to make about the various affairs and so forth, but what I really don't understand is how so many bullets and none of them hit the guy who shot the cop in the leg.

How is it the she got shot and he didn't?
Well, it's somewhat relevant to the case. She wasn't with him anymore. She broke his heart and started dealing with this Kenneth, who I know little about. But he (Glover) said Bre would be alive if he had been there because he doesn't shoot at police.

That is ironic. He is the reason she was targeted to begin with, but he could be right that had he actually been with her, she would not be dead. Merely under arrest.

Anyway, good question. In the jail convos they say the police shot into the hallway, where SHE was.

Old 09-25-2020, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma5cmpb View Post
You guys realize that all black people dont think alike, right?
No they don't realize that!

Old 09-25-2020, 10:41 PM

16,604 posts, read 8,619,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ma5cmpb View Post
Wrong again. He was not a criminal gangster.
Considering the way I phrased my comment, you are correct.

The boyfriend that shot at police was not the criminal gangster. It was her other boyfriend Jamarcus Glover (who the cops were looking for in her place) who was the criminal gangster. As the old saying goes, you sleep with dogs, you get flees.

That is not to say she deserved to die for her poor choices in men (as I already stated before). But allowing him to come and go (booty call, drug purchase, or something else) from her house was a potential disaster waiting to happen.
Unfortunately it turned from hypothetical to reality.

`

Old 09-25-2020, 10:47 PM

2,486 posts, read 1,420,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Yes, that is a huge problem. Barkley is right. Good for him for calling out the lying Media and BLM.
People need to learn that when you shoot at police bad things happen. When you fight and resist arrest bad things happen.....Some people just cant learn this.Has nothing to do with race , they just want to say it does.

Old 09-25-2020, 10:53 PM

16,604 posts, read 8,619,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tewest86 View Post
As a black man, I wish that also. I also wish you Colonizers never set foot on Africa.
I think you are blaming the wrong people.
Americans were not colonizers who brought black people from Africa. It was the Dutch, Spanish, British, Portuguese, etc.

Though it is not PC to say, you should be thanking your lucky stars that your ancestors were brought to this country, considering how horrible life was (and still is) in many parts of Africa.

For all you know your ancestors could have died from disease, tribal warfare, oppressive slavery, attempted genocide, starvation, etc., etc., etc.
Even if against the odds they survived generation after generation and you were born, you might be subjected to the aforementioned. Which would mean you would not survive as long as you will in the greatest country on earth.
Heck you could be living in a hut with a dirt floor, ignorant, malnourished, who knows what. You certainly would be as well off as you are today as an American citizen.

Did you ever consider that?

BTW - What do you think of Barkley's comments?

`
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies