Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2020, 01:11 PM

12,688 posts, read 6,763,223 times

Advertisements

I'm not buying into this conspiracy theory, but we have documented proof that the Democrats are planning outright Civil War if they lose. There's a whole bunch of people rioting in the streets, murdering, raping, smashing, burning and looting that are 100% committed to the revolutionary overthrow of every government institution in the USA.

Marxist Revolutionary Rules 101: Blame the other side of doing the bad things you yourself are currently doing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2020, 01:12 PM

30,736 posts, read 18,419,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
So you got nothing. Also, who is Jill Steain?
And another one who continues to be willfully blind to what is evident. Is Hillary Clinton not a Democrat (who was her party's 2016 nominee)? Did she not join Jill Stein's lawsuit? This really isn't that difficult

Old 09-23-2020, 01:13 PM

8,166 posts, read 3,146,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Democrats decided to be idiots and kill people and riot and destroy America some time ago. you mad about that?

and no Trump isn't planning anything of the sort. that's just stupid yet typical liberal trash
This thread has been created by a member of the political party that has tried to overthrow President Trump over and over again ever since the 2016 election.

16,345 posts, read 18,133,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
LOL

Take a deep breath, have a drink and relax.

Both sides are equally ridden with problems, with the Democrats burning down cities and inciting riots, and the Republicans being divisive and with Trump a bit of an outlandish President.

At least the Republicans are looking forward and are seemingly pro-America, whereas the Democrats seem to be looking backward and are exhibiting anti-American actions.
Ah yes, "both sides", the last bastion of the intellectual giant.

Okay, so name some supposed anti-American actions by Democrats. And no, the protests do not count as they were absolutely not related to any Democratic platform or policy. The tangential fact that Democrats support an end to systemic racism- while you clearly do not- is not the same as "supporting riots, omg!"

9,500 posts, read 2,937,280 times
Quote:
BS. None of you will ever believe it, and if it happens, you'll simply pivot to it being justified. You're all dirty traitors. Well, in your case, not a traitor, because you were never a patriot to begin with because who can believe your story.
Your story is ridiculous, no he will not plan a coup

Old 09-23-2020, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
This thread has been created by a member of the political party that has tried to overthrow President Trump ever since the 2016 election.
I'm a registered independent. Anything else you have?

Old 09-23-2020, 01:14 PM

8,402 posts, read 4,405,061 times
A primary tactic of brain washing is to isolate the individual from all outside sources of information and indoctrinate them continuously with what ever you want them to believe.

Its amazing to me Trump supporters do this to themselves ... willingly.

Old 09-23-2020, 01:15 PM

1,768 posts, read 571,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Legal actions were in the courtroom where Hillary's campaign filed to support efforts by Jill Steain to undermine the election. Soucre: https://www.nbc26.com/news/hillary-c...ecount-lawsuit

Unlawful activity included threats and other actions taken against electors to get them to change their votes from Donald Trump to Hillary. Sources: https://www.cnn.com/2016/11/30/polit...ntv/index.html and https://www.heritage.org/election-in...-loretta-lynch

Were you willfully blind to these efforts in 2016?
So a recount in some states, which is a valid part of any election process.

And some people in a private organization published the names of some electors and some other people behaved badly and harassed them.

Oh sure, those are totally the same as a state legislature tossing out the popular vote and hand picking electors to vote for the other candidate.

But let’s pretend that they are equivalent. Are you suggesting that if one person does something wrong, it doesn’t matter because other people have also done wrong things? If that’s the case I’m going to rob a bank and my defense will be hey, other people are murderers! If my jury is Trump supporters I’m sure to be acquitted.

Anyway, when this actually happens, I expect you and every other Trump worshipper to be back here insisting it was the only right and proper thing to do, and Supreme Leader Trump was a genius to think of it.

Old 09-23-2020, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Your story is ridiculous, no he will not plan a coup
It's not my story.

Can you absolutely, 100% guarantee that what the link references would never happen?

Can you also absolutely, 100% guarantee that if it did happen, you would condemn it? I've been unable to get a single Trump supporter to even suggest they'd be against it if it happened in a hypothetical sense.

Old 09-23-2020, 01:16 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,937,280 times
Quote:
Ah yes, "both sides", the last bastion of the intellectual giant.

Okay, so name some supposed anti-American actions by Democrats. And no, the protests do not count as they were absolutely not related to any Democratic platform or policy. The tangential fact that Democrats support an end to systemic racism- while you clearly do not- is not the same as "supporting riots, omg!"
The Democrats kept quiet and didn’t say a word to discourage the riots and mayors and governors (Democrats) didn’t try to stop it, so yeah I would call it a form of treason against their constituents.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies