Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2020, 01:00 PM

25,754 posts, read 12,840,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
How do you expect moderates democrats to control criminals when no government LE can?
Government law enforcement can control the criminal rioters, but some Dem politicians think it's good for Democrats in elections, so they won't allow the gov't law enforcement to stop them.

Where federal forces, and/or national guards, were called in, the riots stopped quickly.

Even most local police departments can stop them, but only if they are allowed to do so.

Secondly, the Democrats can expel the radical liberal leftist extremists, by not voting for them, or their causes. Don't send them $ either. Sanders, & Warren were stopped at the polls.

Lastly, when they get voted into power, do not put them onto any important committee's; which is where the real power lies.

I think if Trump is re-elected, and the Senate stays Red, the traditional Democrats will purge the AOC-like radicals from their party. The Democrats will need to move back towards the center if they don't win with the leftists, who are pulling the strings right now.

It's just like the Republican party did purging the RINO's...Boehner, Ryan, Pawlenty, Flake, Bush, ect..

Old 09-24-2020, 01:00 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Of course you commented without reading through the thread. If you had, you would have noticed the links showing other news sources. If you had read the Breitbart (not "BlightPhart") link, you would have seen that they quoted credible sources.

Instead of doing those things, you chose to make yourself look foolish.
I have to say, I often read the Breitbart and other right-leaning articles because they do link to what I feel are more legitimate sites/articles/studies, etc.

And if I don't see links I do a search and see if other news outlets are covering the story and what they have to say.

It's ignorant to just dismiss something without doing any type of search, in my opinion.

Old 09-24-2020, 01:01 PM

1,969 posts, read 544,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ma5cmpb View Post
Why is everything so political to you guys? Just because someone commits a crime doesnt make them a Democrat or Republican, they are simply just a criminal.
hmmm in this climate I would lean towards political motivation.

Old 09-24-2020, 01:06 PM

24,502 posts, read 17,250,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Give me a break.

You want to give all the BLM/Antifa terrorists the benefit of the doubt - you probably call them "peaceful protesters" while they rack up billions in damages - but if someone burned some black folks' house down and spray painted "Trump" on property you would throw a fit I suspect.

and there in lies the rub...

Old 09-24-2020, 01:15 PM

12,041 posts, read 6,576,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ma5cmpb View Post
Why is everything so political to you guys? Just because someone commits a crime doesnt make them a Democrat or Republican, they are simply just a criminal.
Good grief — what planet do you live on ??????

Old 09-24-2020, 01:17 PM

22,474 posts, read 12,011,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I have to say, I often read the Breitbart and other right-leaning articles because they do link to what I feel are more legitimate sites/articles/studies, etc.

And if I don't see links I do a search and see if other news outlets are covering the story and what they have to say.

It's ignorant to just dismiss something without doing any type of search, in my opinion.
Per the bolded --- I agree. Many times I come across people who get their news from one source only and think it's the whole story. When I fill them in as to the whole story, they are very surprised.

Old 09-24-2020, 02:21 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 10 days ago)

35,636 posts, read 17,989,189 times
This article states that although one of the security cameras was covered before the explosion, there are other cameras that were functioning and those have been turned over to the police.

Also, it seems it would be hard to cover a video camera without getting right up close and being recorded.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/...rning-it-down/

Old 09-24-2020, 02:24 PM

2,923 posts, read 979,011 times
There just doesnt need to be 10 pages of discussion on this. You either have TDS or you understand that this is what democrats who have TDS do. This is why in my neighborhood you will find very few political signs. It only takes one TDS nut to burn your house down.

Old 09-24-2020, 03:42 PM

13,606 posts, read 4,937,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
This has to stop! Just because family had large Trump sign in yard. They spray painted Biden and BLM over it.
Thankfully no one died and firefighters even saved the dogs.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...ome-minnesota/
Reprehensible, but where did you get that the arsonists were Democrats?

Old 09-24-2020, 06:01 PM

12,041 posts, read 6,576,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Reprehensible, but where did you get that the arsonists were Democrats?
Who else would destroy a house because it had a large Trump sign and then spray paint Biden 2020?
It’s the democrats and even some their politicians and leaders now saying “Burn it down!”
And why aren’t democrat politicians coming out denouncing these people? — these terrorists are democrat voters...

Last edited by mountainrose; 09-24-2020 at 06:16 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies