Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2020, 08:12 PM

17,642 posts, read 6,918,695 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
Where is Trump right this very minute?

I thought the joyride was an unnecessary turn around the WR grounds prolonging the trip back to the White House. That it was part of the poor choice of the hermetically sealed limo instead of the more sensible helicopter in order to be seen on the way back.

You mean he did that then went back into the hospital?

Oh my Lord. Tell me it isn't so. No wonder there's such an uproar. The other is bad enough.

From the way some have been writing even in defense of him they also sound confused.

So where is this guy?
Why do you care being the hateful partisan Democrat that you've proven to be on this board?

Old 10-04-2020, 08:15 PM

8,502 posts, read 3,344,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Why do you care being the hateful partisan Democrat that you've proven to be on this board?
Because it turns out that Trump still has the capacity to surprise. I thought I'd seen it all. There's always more to learn. (Texted my brother who told me Trump's safe and sound tucked into bed at Walter Reed. )

Old 10-04-2020, 08:24 PM

13,425 posts, read 9,957,883 times
Quote:
Where is Trump right this very minute?

I thought the joyride was an unnecessary turn around the WR grounds prolonging the trip back to the White House. That it was part of the poor choice of the hermetically sealed limo instead of the more sensible helicopter in order to be seen on the way back.

You mean he did that then went back into the hospital?

Oh my Lord. Tell me it isn't so. No wonder there's such an uproar. The other is bad enough.

From the way some have been writing even in defense of him they also sound confused.

So where is this guy?
Right that's what I thought too initially as I couldn't fathom he'd be so ridiculous as to leave the hospital to go joyriding around with a highly infectious virus for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Beggars belief.

Old 10-04-2020, 08:25 PM

17,642 posts, read 6,918,695 times
Quote:
Because it turns out that Trump still has the capacity to surprise. I thought I'd seen it all. There's always more to learn. (Texted my brother who told me Trump's safe and sound tucked into bed at Walter Reed. )
Let me help you. President Trump is going to be fine until he finishes his second term in 2024.

Old 10-04-2020, 08:27 PM

18,025 posts, read 27,472,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeFromBackEast
Should he inject it whole or cut it with bleach .... inquiring minds ...
The most important thing is that Trump and Melania drink plenty of cofefe. This greatly increases the efficacy of both bleach and burgers.
The wife and I are watching The Walking Dead tonight, and I got a huge laugh out of her, watching the walkers walk off the cliff, I said, Democrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Here's another thought: D. T. knows he is losing. He also knows he will have to face some consequences when out of the WH. It seems that he would rather not have to deal with what he would for the Election and having the interference of a questionable level of health gives him of time away from focusing upon, for however long.

Then he will have an excuse and sympathy for not having been prepared to debate in whatever modified way, knowing he will dislike it, rather than losing after having put up a real fight. This way, it's less humiliating.
You are so out of your gourd.

So, in three years and 11 months, that wasn't long enough for your media, academia, Hollywood and SNL aka New York and California, and the Obama Administration, the Clinton Foundation and Campaign, the weaponized politicized FBI, CIA, NSA, Fusion GPS, Soros, Antifa, Black Lies Murder etc. couldn't "Impeach Fotifav!" Russia Russia Russia and Covid-China China China, with a North Korea and an Iran to boot!

Maybe y'all Git Em in 2024!

Wow!

Last edited by McGowdog; 10-04-2020 at 09:17 PM..

Old 10-04-2020, 08:30 PM

5,989 posts, read 6,785,266 times
I cannot believe that SOB left quarantine, and subjected the people in the car with him to the risk of contagion! He is truly a sociopathic MONSTER.

Old 10-04-2020, 08:32 PM

8,502 posts, read 3,344,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Right that's what I thought too initially as I couldn't fathom he'd be so ridiculous as to leave the hospital to go joyriding around with a highly infectious virus for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Beggars belief.
Really. The penny finally dropped as the Brits say. Actually tried to find the answer in an article or two. All they talked about the joyride. Where it ended up was not clear (that I saw). Boy do I feel silly. Well we'll see where Trump ends up tomorrow. Never a dull moment.

Old 10-04-2020, 08:41 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,195,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parentologist View Post
I cannot believe that SOB left quarantine, and subjected the people in the car with him to the risk of contagion! He is truly a sociopathic MONSTER.
His narcissism is exceeded only by his stupidity.

Old 10-04-2020, 08:43 PM

5,985 posts, read 2,919,501 times
It's somewhat ironic that Trump, a republican politician, didn't use protection and now has to carry the consequences of that decision to term.

Old 10-04-2020, 08:44 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,908,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parentologist View Post
He just doesn't think through his actions. Explains his business track record of failures and never start ups.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies