Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2020, 02:54 PM

6,105 posts, read 2,728,554 times

Advertisements

I really don't care. Hes still better Trump boot licker tillis.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2020, 02:58 PM

34,066 posts, read 17,088,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Uh oh. That probably won’t help him in North Carolina. And trying to play the “but” game usually doesn’t work and reeks of desperation.
True.

NC voters will not take this lightly.

Old 10-04-2020, 02:58 PM

83 posts, read 50,103 times
The Democrat Party is so disgusting and immoral!!

Old 10-04-2020, 03:04 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,494,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EggHeads View Post
The Democrat Party is so disgusting and immoral!!

But the Republican Party is beating them by a mile on both counts!

Old 10-04-2020, 03:05 PM

5,654 posts, read 6,220,900 times
I took a peek at the 538 polls and was surporised to see that Cunningham has actually been slowly increasing his lead in the last few days: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...orth-carolina/

I don't put much stock in polls, but I did find it interesting.

Old 10-04-2020, 03:28 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,807,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowGirl View Post
I took a peek at the 538 polls and was surporised to see that Cunningham has actually been slowly increasing his lead in the last few days: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...orth-carolina/

I don't put much stock in polls, but I did find it interesting.
Maybe the Tillis diagnosis? Not sure when the polls were done.

Old 10-04-2020, 03:39 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,760,894 times
"Seems that many hoes want to bed a man who has power and money, no matter if he's married or if he's Weiner - ewww."

There is no way I would sleep with someone if they were not attractive. I don't care how rich or powerful. I should not have to vomit during the deed.

Old 10-04-2020, 06:43 PM

515 posts, read 253,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Based on this concept Trump loses NC.
No chance. Tillis will win here if Trump wins here. You would think based on the concept some of these people are thinking that Trump would get killed, but i find it hard to believe Tillis could win while Trump loses. Tillis has been riding Trump's coattails and is hoping both of them can get done with corona soon so Trump can help him here. The more likely scenario is that Cal C wins and Trump wins. I'd be shocked if Tillis somehow wins with Biden winning.

Other people (beach43ofus) seem to think NC is the pivotal seat for the Senate. It is an important seat, but not the end all be all. Think about it: the GOPers take back Doug Jones seat (54-46), but Dems hold in Michigan (Gary Peters) and take Collins, Gardner, Ernst, and McSally. That's 50 right there, and one more from Cal C, Harrison down in SC, or even Bollier in KS makes it a Dem senate. I do think Ernst pulls it out in Iowa but I also think it's reasonable that NC, SC, and KS flip blue. The more pivotal seat is Cory Gardner's, if he wins then its over for the Dems (they lost with a popular governor in a blue state).

Old 10-04-2020, 09:33 PM

574 posts, read 299,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
"Seems that many hoes want to bed a man who has power and money, no matter if he's married or if he's Weiner - ewww."

There is no way I would sleep with someone if they were not attractive. I don't care how rich or powerful. I should not have to vomit during the deed.
Worked for Heels Up Harris - tramp

Old 10-04-2020, 09:39 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,588,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post

As a gorgeous ex showgirl friend said, when asked why she hadn't married any of the rich suitors she'd had when she worked in Las Vegas, "You don't sleep with their checkbook."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies