Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2020, 12:59 PM

8,394 posts, read 4,388,055 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
... is married with children....

Think of how many people these 2 hurt emotionally. This is an abuse of trust issue.

Infidelity shows weak personal character, dishonesty, and complete lack of personal integrity.

If a person cannot be honest with their own family, how will they be honest with voters, & constituents?

Describes Trump and friends perfectly. Dems have been told over and over ... to get over it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2020, 01:00 PM

3,163 posts, read 1,731,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Democratic candidate North Carolina Cal Cunningham running against Tillis (who just tested positive for COVID) admits to sexting and sending intimate messages to a woman who is NOT his wife...

North Carolina Democratic Senate candidate Cal Cunningham admitted Friday to sending intimate text messages to a woman who is not his wife — but said he would not drop out of one of the key races that will determine which party controls the Senate next year.

"Would make my day to roll over and kiss you right now," Cunningham wrote in one of the messages. Dates were not included in the screenshots. The woman sent a separate text message asking when she could see him, writing, "I want to kiss you," and later, "I want a night with you," according to the screenshots.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...arolina-425810
So what?! We already have a sitting POTUS who “grabs women by the puzzzzzyy”. The days of having good moral character in candidates is long gone.

Old 10-03-2020, 01:02 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,681,460 times
Oh please. Tillis has the morals of an ant. He's in bed w/ big pharma and every other corporation. More people apparently dislike that more than someone texting a woman who isn't their wife. Geez.

BBQ is the real issue here.

https://www.bpr.org/post/ncsen-two-n...issue#stream/0

Old 10-03-2020, 01:02 PM

19,854 posts, read 22,759,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Funny, I've never heard having a sense of reality and holding everyone to the same standards called "the but game" before.
Amen.

Who cares. That's his business.

Old 10-03-2020, 01:20 PM

25,919 posts, read 12,943,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful for Life View Post
So what?! We already have a sitting POTUS who “grabs women by the puzzzzzyy”. The days of having good moral character in candidates is long gone.
This thread is about Cal Cunningham. Deflection is futile. The Senate is at stake, and this selfish piece of crap only cares about himself. The Senate seat is now leans Republican...until Cal's full blown affair is revealed.

Old 10-03-2020, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful for Life View Post
Deflection is futile...the thread is about Cal Cunningham's slefish behavior...all he cares about is himself.

Cal Cunningham is a lier, and a cheat, and is not to be trusted.

Old 10-03-2020, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Describes Trump and friends perfectly. Dems have been told over and over ... to get over it.
Deflecton is futile. This thread is about Cal Cunningham's cheating ways... and the Senate slipping away from the Dems. Deflection is the same as surrendering...waiving the white flag. Wave away.

This seat is now "leans Republican"

Old 10-03-2020, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I don't know...feels like there's a church on every corner in NC.
Thou shall not covet thy neighbors wife...or husband! This is part of the Bible belt, and forgiveness will come a little too late for Cal. This Senate seat now "leans Republican" due to a selfish cheater who only cares about himself.

Old 10-03-2020, 01:36 PM

19,854 posts, read 22,759,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Thou shall not covet thy neighbors wife...or husband! This is part of the Bible belt, and forgiveness will come a little too late for Cal. This Senate seat now "leans Republican" due to a selfish cheater who only cares about himself.
NC is rapidly shedding the bible belt mentality. It's not the same place my Dad grew up and lived in his later years. Not to mention my interactions with some of my rural kin certainly shined upon the hypocrisy in which many of them live.

Trumps infidelities' were certainly overlooked anywhoo. This guy has time to make his case.

Old 10-03-2020, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
NC is rapidly shedding the bible belt mentality. It's not the same place my Dad grew up and lived in his later years. Not to mention my interactions with some of my rural kin certainly shined upon the hypocrisy in which many of them live.

Trumps infidelities' were certainly overlooked anywhoo. This guy has time to make his case.
I'm guessing a full-blown affair wil be revealed before he "gets to make his case"

Married women are stampeding towards the exits of Cal Cunningham's campaign.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies