Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2020, 08:40 AM
bu2

24,119 posts, read 14,918,049 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
https://www.newsbreak.com/news/20753...ed-get-it-done

Saturday 10/03/20

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/06/trum...-election.html

Tuesday 10/06/20

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrews.../#78f940ea39f6

Tuesday evening 10/06/20

Trump must be bi-polar or plain nuts. Changes his mind 3 times in 72 hours, seems flailing and utterly out of control. 3 weeks to go before election, the polls are showing him tanking and his mental stability is alarming.

Is there enough time for the RNC to put someone else in, because Trump appears unfit to make any rational decision on behalf of the country.

So sad. So sad.
He wanted negotiations. Pelosi would rather a million people lose their homes than give Trump anything. It was obvious Putin's puppet Pelosi wouldn't help Americans.

So he say drop the negotiations until after the election.

Just do small stand alone packages.

Its not hard to understand for anyone without the debilitating TDS virus or Joe's dementia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2020, 08:42 AM

13,078 posts, read 7,541,093 times
Just keep him away from the, Red Button.

Old 10-07-2020, 08:44 AM
bu2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cp102 View Post
Right we will just ignore Biden ogling little girls...
He not only uses a reference to killing the president, he starts talking about seeing these little girls dancing in 4 years.

He's not creepy Joe for nothing.

The DNC does have a choice. Nobody likes Biden. They don't have to keep someone clearly incapable of the job as their candidate.

Old 10-07-2020, 08:46 AM
bu2

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodyfromnc View Post
It's not Trump who is trying to make things difficult. Nancy and Chuck do not want to negotiate in good faith. They want to play "my way or the highway" and Trump isn't going for it. You can't reason with the unreasonable, therefore, he has called off the negotiations.

Chuck and Nancy have no reason to negotiate in good faith. If the economy stays down and unemployment remains high, it helps their guy.

He's willing to sign separate bills for the things both sides have already agreed to. Trump wants to get this economy rolling again. It's not only in the Nation's interest, but it's also in his own interest for reelection.
TDS crowd is incapable of understanding this.

Old 10-07-2020, 08:52 AM

18,490 posts, read 8,314,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
Or maybe he's calling Queen Nancy's bluff. She says she wants it, so he's offering.
exactly what just happened...Trump said after the election....Pelosi tried to turn it around it's Trump's fault

...So Trump called her bluff

Old 10-07-2020, 08:55 AM

2,915 posts, read 1,363,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
Trump is on a great deal of medication that can make him unstable as well as this virus which can also make him mentally unsafe to make serious decisions.
Someone needs to take charge here & look into this immediately. This could be very dangerous for the entire country.
What else is new? Trump is dangerous for the entire country. That's why we are winners in the COVID positivity race and heading toward a depression.

Trump drove companies into the ground, and now he's doing the same thing to America.

Old 10-07-2020, 08:55 AM

1,169 posts, read 753,078 times
Actually I don't mind this however much I despise him as POTUS and as a person. Even a fool with a personality disorder can occasionally learn from his mistakes, and though he is doing this 100% out of political self interest, it's better for all of us that he is.

Old 10-07-2020, 08:56 AM

3,306 posts, read 1,349,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
He wanted negotiations. Pelosi would rather a million people lose their homes than give Trump anything. It was obvious Putin's puppet Pelosi wouldn't help Americans.

So he say drop the negotiations until after the election.

Just do small stand alone packages.

Its not hard to understand for anyone without the debilitating TDS virus or Joe's dementia.
Stand alone packages = stimulus. The facts speak for themselves:

From Trump:
“I have instructed my representatives to stop negotiating until after the election when, immediately after I win, we will pass a major Stimulus Bill that focuses on hardworking Americans and Small Business”

Old 10-07-2020, 08:57 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,043,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry-Koala View Post
What else is new? Trump is dangerous for the entire country. That's why we are winners in the COVID positivity race and heading toward a depression.

Trump drove companies into the ground, and now he's doing the same thing to America.
Right. It has nothing to do with tyrant governors forcing shutdowns. lol. ok.

Old 10-07-2020, 09:00 AM

3,873 posts, read 5,298,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
It's how you get things done in this complete clown world that the Pelosi's and the Schumer's of the world have created. THEY are the ones who are only in it for THEMSELVES. To rip off the American people and to solely enrich theirselves.

Can't believe that some of you don't understand what is happening here.
Actually, I take that back. I guess I can believe it.

Trump knows exactly what he is doing.
If this was strategic, we would have had a deal a long time ago.

What this boils down to is all of them, Pelosi, Schumer, McConnel, and Trump are worthless do-nothings. What more likely happened is Trump was on his period as per usual and then saw how the market reacted, then changed course.

They are all reactive politicians that only look out for their own interest, thankfully a stimulus deal will most likely help their re-election prospects so we will get one. My view isn't even selfish in nature, since my family doesn't even qualify for a stimulus check, but its the suggested response according to most economists I trust so I will default to the experts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies