Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: who do you think won this final debate?
Trump 308 67.99%
Biden 145 32.01%
Voters: 453. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2020, 09:23 AM

1,361 posts, read 553,056 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
I think the majority of us have our minds made up. If things have gone well for us the last 4 years, we will be voting the status quo. I know I don't want my taxes going up, see the economy stagnate, and see more gun control...so Trump it is.
Exactly... I haven't even watched last night's debate yet but I will say that I don't want my taxes going up... don't want an economic crash... I am a gun owner... don't care about supporting illegal immigrants... fully support working for a living which I have done every day of this pandemic... am tired of wearing face diapers and don't want further lockdowns until the world is germ free... Trump is the man to rebuild after COVID and there's no denying that. The virus blame belongs on China... and the experts have been wrong as often as they've been right regarding how the virus was handled. But yet people still want to blame Trump.

If not for COVID Biden wouldn't even have a campaign... he'd be talking about how he was going to improve on Trump's booming economy and low unemployment.

To all the Trump haters... yes, I know Trump was banging Stormy Daniels... yes I know that he supposedly only paid $750 in taxes which is $750 more than Amazon paid but you still got that Prime membership am I right? Yes I know he has a twitter habit.

None of this has anything to do with his ability to effectively do the job as POTUS... and he's got my vote because he has in fact done more in 47 months than Biden did in 47 years. I'm not voting for Trump because I think he has a charming personality... I'm voting for him because he has and will get the job done.

#TRUMP2020

Old 10-23-2020, 09:27 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,706,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Most have already decided. It’s not a decision election. It’s a turn out election.
When Biden called Lincoln a racist, I was expecting the audience to make a little gasp..
Joe is and never will be a leader. He has been a passive aggressive Senator at best.
He didn't call Lincoln a racist..
He was lampooning Trump's delusion regarding doing more for black Americans than any other president.

But not surprised that some didn't get it.

Old 10-23-2020, 09:29 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,763,707 times
Trump has more energy than Biden for sure.

1,361 posts, read 553,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph58 View Post
Post-debate CNN poll
Stopped reading there.

The network where if Trump went golfing and shot a double eagle on a par 5 they'd plaster all over the screen how he shot 2 bald eagles.

16,956 posts, read 16,758,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
You all are dreaming if you think Trump changed any minds last night.

He was his usual lying self, all over the place, no plan for the next four years, ...
America LOVES Trump even MORE now that they saw how unstable and weak Biden is and how the President called lazy Biden out on 8 wasted years they paid him for doing NOTHING!

Old 10-23-2020, 09:30 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,763,707 times
Quote:
Post-debate CNN poll: Biden wins final presidential debate

Joe Biden did a better job in the final debate on Thursday, according to a CNN Instant Poll of debate watchers. Overall, 53% of voters who watched the debate said that Biden won the matchup, while 39% said that President Donald Trump did.

Viewers once again said that Biden's criticisms of Trump were largely fair (73% said they were fair, 26% unfair), and they split over whether Trump's attacks on Biden were fair (50% said yes, 49% no).

That's a more positive outcome for Trump. In a CNN Instant Poll after the first presidential debate, just 28% said they thought the President had won the debate, and 67% called his criticism of Biden unfair.

All told, though, the debate did not do much to move impressions of either candidate. Favorable views of Biden before the debate stood at 55%, and they held steady at 56% in post-debate interviews. Likewise, Trump's numbers held steady, with 42% saying they had a favorable view of the President in interviews conducted before Thursday's debate and 41% saying the same afterward.

More debate watchers, though, said Trump's performance raised concerns about how he would handle the presidency (55%) than did Biden's (41%).

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp
Lol, that’s why people don’t trust the media anymore. Do you even wonder why? Fake news. It will be a punch in the face Election Day. Promise me you won’t cry.

Old 10-23-2020, 09:31 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,758,329 times
Quote:
Post-debate CNN poll: Biden wins final presidential debate

Joe Biden did a better job in the final debate on Thursday, according to a CNN Instant Poll of debate watchers. Overall, 53% of voters who watched the debate said that Biden won the matchup, while 39% said that President Donald Trump did.

Viewers once again said that Biden's criticisms of Trump were largely fair (73% said they were fair, 26% unfair), and they split over whether Trump's attacks on Biden were fair (50% said yes, 49% no).

That's a more positive outcome for Trump. In a CNN Instant Poll after the first presidential debate, just 28% said they thought the President had won the debate, and 67% called his criticism of Biden unfair.

All told, though, the debate did not do much to move impressions of either candidate. Favorable views of Biden before the debate stood at 55%, and they held steady at 56% in post-debate interviews. Likewise, Trump's numbers held steady, with 42% saying they had a favorable view of the President in interviews conducted before Thursday's debate and 41% saying the same afterward.

More debate watchers, though, said Trump's performance raised concerns about how he would handle the presidency (55%) than did Biden's (41%).

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp
CNN is a lying sack of dirt! They said Joe won ALL the debates! It was President Trump that just locked in 4 More Years!

Old 10-23-2020, 09:32 AM

46,963 posts, read 25,998,208 times
This is funny.

"We need to declare victory."
"Did you watch it? Can't quote him, can't provide a video clip - we'd have to sift through individual frames to just find one that looks good. We'd be better off with imagery that doesn't show him at all."
"Brilliant! That's our angle. 45 minutes of video, there must be at least one still image that carries our message. The fans will project whatever they need onto it, anyway. Good thinking, that man!"

Old 10-23-2020, 09:32 AM

1,449 posts, read 1,149,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley. View Post
Everyone has to put both hands on the wheel, or out the window, in a traffic stop. EVERYONE.
Yup! A friend of my mom's, a little 83 year-old white lady, recently got pulled over for a traffic stop. She was severely reprimanded by the cop because she didn't keep her hands on the wheel.

She ended up emailing her friends a link to a YouTube video made by a cop that explains exactly how one should behave if ever pulled over. It applies to EVERYONE.

Old 10-23-2020, 09:33 AM

19,806 posts, read 9,367,244 times
Y'know, I used to scoff at Trump's allegations of Fake News, until I read a few CNN articles and was forced to watch CNN (like when I was in a waiting room and that was what was on). Yes, CNN is almost completely bogus, imo -- and I used to think Fox was the worst. Nope, Fox is definitely biases, but not nearly as much as CNN.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies