Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2020, 04:35 PM

5,715 posts, read 15,043,047 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
He found out a lot of their secrets when they weren't suspecting and helped the prosecutor try Epstein. The flight logs shows names of DEM politicians, but Trump WAS NOT on those logs.
wow... really???

unbelievable.

brainwashed or just...???

facts...
  • These videos were taken LONG before there was a lawsuit pending.
  • For years, Trump and Epstein were neighbors.
  • Epstein said that he introduced Trump to Melania. Of course, that's not the way she tells it.
  • Didn't you notice how young both Donald and Melania were in the various photos?

Last edited by World Citizen; 11-02-2020 at 04:50 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2020, 04:41 PM

1,640 posts, read 1,644,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
1) Biden never molested kids, that's either an egregious mistake or a bald faced lie. He does touch people too much, but molest them? Just stop.

2) Democrats only vote for politicians, while Republicans worship them. The only "savior" is Trump.
Touching, approaching, kissing and sniffing kids and minors in the way that Joe Biden does evidently is a child molestation no matter what your assessment is, unless you are traumatized because you have been molested when you were a minor and you have blocked those memories in your mind. Joe Biden is disgusting ,repulsive and unbearable at the face of decent and people with morals and principles. Joe Biden is a pedophile walking garbage. He should not be breathing our oxygen on the face of our planet. Even the rattlesnakes deserve much more than Biden my concern for the animal protection.

Old 11-02-2020, 04:49 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,876,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
1) Biden never molested kids, that's either an egregious mistake or a bald faced lie. He does touch people too much, but molest them? Just stop.

2) Democrats only vote for politicians, while Republicans worship them. The only "savior" is Trump.
Come on my friend, touching then the way he does is molesting them. Just because he hasn't sexually assaulted a child doesn't mean that it isn't molesting them. To be honest I am as disgusted with their parents pimping them out to Biden, knowing that he will sniff on them and cop feels. No, Uncle Joe would never be invited into my home, nor would I attend any function where he might have access to my children.

#2 point. Seems to me that Obama was about as worshipped as it gets. No matter what gaff, what lie, he had his apologists ready to defend him. Anyone who disagreed with Obama was an automatic racist. I had an Obama volunteer accuse me of being a racist simply because I refused to allow Obama signs on my property. My son, who is black, had to be held back, he wanted to tear that race baiter up. LOL

Americans produce a lot of hardliners. Hardliners only care about party. It could be Hitler vs Stalin right now and the numbers would look the same. The arguments would be the same and the groupies would be making excuses for why their candidate was forced to murder millions. No maybe to it.

Old 11-02-2020, 04:51 PM

4,139 posts, read 4,526,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4PLSPvJ9BY&t=3s

As self righteous as you seem to bee when it comes to Trump, How can you possibly reconcile voting for a man touching children on multiple occasions? Seriously..i really want to know. He was warned about it on multiple occasions, and keeps doing it.
This is the best you’ve got? Unlike the current resident of the WH, Biden does not have any history or immoral sexual behavior, thus, these absurd rumors.

Old 11-02-2020, 04:56 PM

23,494 posts, read 12,502,824 times
Apparently Biden's own daughter thought he may have done something to her and her cousin when they were children.

https://nationalfile.com/exclusive-s...-joe-as-child/

Quote:
Originally Posted by World Citizen View Post
wow... really???

unbelievable.

brainwashed or just...???

facts...
  • These videos were taken LONG before there was a lawsuit pending.
  • For years, Trump and Epstein were neighbors.
  • Epstein said that he introduced Trump to Melania. Of course, that's not the way she tells it.
  • Didn't you notice how young both Donald and Melania were in the various photos?
And?
Why don't you create a thread about it instead of hijacking a thread that IS NOT about Trump.

Old 11-02-2020, 05:00 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,876,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I think these children are real people. And I think you are so focused on maligning Biden in any way that you can, that you are ignoring that these are real people with real feelings. If they were molested, they and their parents would be pursuing charges against Biden. If they weren't molested, then think how they feel about these things being said about them. Can you think about how they feel? Or are you too far gone?
Would they? Parents have been pimping their children since pimping was invented. How many Child stars were molested with their parents knowledge?

Ok lets just say Joe likes to touch way too much.
1. Damn, why would you expose your kid to that?
2. In this day and age that touching crap gets you fired from any good job.
3. There is no plausible excuse, that makes what Biden does, acceptable behavior in 2020.
4. Just because Trump is a low life doesn't make Biden acceptable because he only touches. It just means he is a low life too.

Old 11-02-2020, 05:03 PM

5,715 posts, read 15,043,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post

Why don't you create a thread about it instead of hijacking a thread that IS NOT about Trump.
Dear berdee,

Since this thread is about accusing Mr. Trumps running mate of molesting children and every other post has the word Trump, Trumpkin, or Trump - something,

I think it fits very well with the subject of the thread.

Sorry you don't agree.

Here are a few examples from posts from page 1 of this thread... do you want more???

#1 As self righteous as you seem to bee when it comes to Trump,...
#2 Democrats only vote for politicians, while Republicans worship them. The only "savior" is Trump
#6 I guess the same way Trumpistas get past their lord and savior lusting after his own daughter
#7 Creepy Trump video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K7sa7EeUGc

Last edited by World Citizen; 11-02-2020 at 05:12 PM..

Old 11-02-2020, 05:03 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,749,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Biden taken shower with his Own Daughter!
Democrats are OKAY with child molestation. Joe Biden sexually molested Hunter multiple times and then his daughter in the shower! He also has molested many children as seen on video for all of America to see. But that's okay. Democrats hate Trump so much they would pick a child molester for President.

Old 11-02-2020, 05:05 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,139,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post

As self righteous as you seem to bee when it comes to Trump, How can you possibly reconcile voting for a man touching children on multiple occasions? Seriously..i really want to know. He was warned about it on multiple occasions, and keeps doing it.
Because it's not molesting.

But how can you support a man who has bragged about grabbing women by the crotch?

Now, that's molesting.

Old 11-02-2020, 05:05 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,395,538 times
Selective vision?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies