Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2020, 07:13 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post
So do we have anything more substantive than some forum entries, twitter posts, and entries on conspiracy blogs yet?
Well..................................

With an ongoing criminal investigation, the public is not going to be given the blow by blow details. There will be A LOT of arrest warrants issued and criminals rounded up before there are any press releases.

Let's be patient and let the process unfold. The good thing about computers is that there is always a trail. Paper can be more easily destroyed. This is why Russia went back to paper documents and typewriters for many of their more sensitive military and political information. It's hard to hack a typewriter and documents are more easily secured than software and servers.

There would be no sweeter sound than the sound of jail cell doors closing on ranking democrats and deep staters.

Christmas in Cuba- wow- even with Covid the dem conspirators have a nice winter vacation to look forward to.

Old 11-14-2020, 07:21 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,805,229 times
Still waiting for the arrests of all the Obama people involved in what trumpees called "spygate" and the arrests of all the never-trumpers on The Lincoln Project....I remember that they swore that whole unmasking "scandal" would lead to mass arrests. Yawn.

Old 11-14-2020, 07:22 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,275,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
This is background, and an introduction, it is designed for those not very technical. It cites no external authority. Those can come in later threads if desired. The goal is to help people not technical or unfamiliar with less main stream sites to better understand what is and what has happened and what is likely to happen regarding election 2020.

The New York Times and Associated Press were given live access with other news agencies to Dominion's and other polling companies server log streams. The streams are a JSON log of every action taken by the server in tabulating votes. That is all votes received come across the logs, and all errors or events are also recorded. Of particular concern would be a mismatch between total ballots and ballot counts for candidates, these must always match. If 10 people cast a ballot, there must always be 10 votes on record. If you move a vote from one person you must move that vote from his or her opponent to balance the count of votes against the count of ballots. If you want to know what JSON or a JSON server log is, search Google.

These live server streams allowed the networks to broadcast live tabulations with about a second delay from the polling stations to the chyron at the bottom of the news feed. In some cases during live CNN broadcasts it was possible to see vote changes occurring in real time. Literally Biden would go up 20,000 votes and Trump would go down 20,000 votes. This switching of votes allows the number of ballots to match the number of recorded votes. The way this was evident is a live image of the state count center would be on screen, showing officials at a state election office and the chyron at the bottom of the screen would show a discrepancy for just a second. That is Trumps votes would be higher on the chyron for just a second vs the live count at the polling center. There was less delay between a live polling center feed and the chyron. Mostly Trumps total going down is the concern, vote totals going down repeatedly for a candidate are an example of obvious fraud. Google and other social media have been very busy trying to take down all videos of this occurring as it clearly shows the fraud. The odds of Trump going down by the exact amount Biden goes up repeatedly over many cycles in many states is zero.

Dominion is located in Barcelona Spain, it is bankrupt, and who operates it at the moment is a mystery to the public generally. Dominion used a server in Frankfort Germany to hold it's U.S. tabulations. The networks had to wait for the data to travel from U.S. polling areas to Spain then be logged in Frankfort before they got a copy of the stream on the east coast. The lag was more or less a second.

Voting is an additive process generally. Repeatedly adding 20,000 votes to Biden and subtracting 20,000 votes from Trump on live TV wasn't something the folks at Dominion had contemplated. The overall campaign hack which is the Hammer was developed by the NSA and later evolved by the CIA to overthrow or destabilize foreign governments. Obama allowed a copy of the Hammer and the related add on, known as scorecard to be given to an associated non profit company affiliated with the CIA and run by Brennan.

The hammer not only deep dives into candidates and voters, it manages the press, identifies helpful and unhelpful press, works to credit helpful press and discredit unhelpful press. Works to manage the mindset with positive feedback of those who are susceptible to manipulation and to identify those who are resistant. Constantly seeking a venue to attack, for example claiming Trump said something negative about vets, this is a product of the Hammer and using the press to affect a subclass of vulnerable vets into thinking Trump had said something negative about them.

The Hammer can dig deep, and for example can find a personal weakness in a primary candidate, flag a potential exploit and remove them without anyone noticing. This was likely done to Herman Cain years ago. He was unable to process what happened to him, and as fast as he was hit, the history of what the Hammer did to him vanished.

The Hammer can be used to select both a desired winning (controllable) asset and a desired losing (likely also a controllable) asset. Even if an unexpected victory occurs for the candidate that is supposed to lose, that candidate is likely still controllable, just not as desired.

It is believed the Hammer was first fully utilized against Hillary Clinton in 2008, then against Mitt Romney in 2012.

In 2016, the Hammer misfunctioned, due to interference, which is not understood by most, certainly not by me. However some actor or agency prevented the full effect of the Hammer in 2016, allowing Trump to win. With 4 years to ponder their mistake, the Hammer and Scorecard were ready to go in 2020.

A problem occurred on November 3, 2020, Scorecard is good at fixing elections, UNLESS an election is a landslide. Trump had a landslide victory, he won Virginia for example.

Scorecard tries first to vote flip, changing an equal number of votes for one candidate against the other. So in this case taking votes from Trump and turning them into Biden votes. If the flipping is too extreme it could be noticed, or worse could give Trump negative votes. Plan B for Scorecard is to to invalidate votes for the candidate set to lose. These votes are disqualified by the software without explanation as somehow defective, and are not tabulated. Defective votes are stored in a hidden folder, people with computer skills are good at finding hidden system folders.

The New York Times and Associated Press did not hide their JSON logs. This meant every modification of every precinct was recorded on their sites, unprotected and open for view of 3rd parties. Worse, the JSON logs had all user ID and password information, including Dominion server information recorded in them.

This allowed 3rd parties to obtain the source code from Dominion. MANY MANY MANY people have offline copies of this and the logs. It is catastrophic how badly we were managed. Worse the Hammer and Scorecard have been used against other first world (OECD) countries. This means elections in other friendly nations were altered by our CIA which was not the intent of the creators of the Hammer.

The Hammer has been used against citizens of the United States.

What will be produced in the not distant future is more information about the Hammer, the logs, and how these have affected elections not only in the United States but in other friendly nations. A tool meant to manage hostile nations, has been turned on ourselves and our friends by rogue actors of our intelligence agencies.

Trump was aware this would happen, but needed to let it happen, to expose the sedition.

Even with all it's features the landslide was too big, plan C after disqualifying almost 3 million Trump votes was to send in fake ballots. A feature of these ballots is they come in by the ton, literally hundreds of thousands at a time, and only have Biden marked. There wasn't time to mark down ballot entries. This is why Republicans did better.

In some states, like Michigan, party voting is permitted, that is you can vote a straight Republican, or Democrat ticket by checking one box. On some polling machines, using a font where an upper case I was not distinguishable from a lower case L, Trump was listed as RepubIican. Where the I visible here would be invisible on the font of the machine. This permitted more votes to be discarded.

All the various ways to cheat in this election cycle were used, to obtain power illegally. Some believe the ends justify the means. Biden is preferred by the CCP as he is already owned by them.

A question for any citizen who thinks of themselves as a patriot, is it really better to hate Trump so much that it is worth handing control of our government over to China? Personally I can't imagine anything about Trump as President that could be as bad as having Xi be our effective President?

If this election fraud prevailed, we would have lost our Republic. What is coming out now, and what will come out over the next few months should help many realize how close we came to losing our freedom.

Infiltration, not invasion, corruption, not cooperation, has been the primary tool for the CCP. Our press distracts us with Russia and Ukraine, when they are minor actors compared to China. Disney has 2 nice parks in China, Comcast has nice cheap Internet goods from China, many wealthy in the world who would like immortality see China as a place to at least get spare parts from involuntary organ donors.

We as a country are at an inflection point. We must decide, do we want freedom, or have the vast majority been so brainwashed as to accept perpetual poverty and enslavement due to contrived hatred of Donald Trump?

The courts will likely decide in Trumps favor, the media will try to get the population, particularly electors and Congress to reject the will of the people. Which side we take says more about us than it does about either candidate.
You just did a compilation of every conspiracy floating around about the election. If there was any truth to it I'm pretty sure you would have sourced it.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/11/bo...s-in-election/

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/11/t...ump-votes.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...election-loss/

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN27P2TI

Old 11-14-2020, 07:30 AM

26,578 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
C-D involved in the cover-up.

bwahahahaha!

love it.

Old 11-14-2020, 07:30 AM

10,864 posts, read 6,480,995 times
Default watermarking all ballots

Homeland Security has watermarked some CA ballots.
Would watermarking all ballots in the future a good idea?
I know at one time counterfeit USPS postal orders were coming out of UK,but there are no watermarks.
One Ebay seller received 3 or them,each is $700 which is the max then ,he went to the post office to cash them,2 security guards took him to the back and interrogated him .
I received 4 of them for my online orders,I called the USPS fraud division,by then they have seen many,so they just asked me to send them in,I should have kept one as souvenir.
They look fine except the texture feels different,and there is no watermark

Old 11-14-2020, 07:33 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
In contrast to your assertions & Trump’s declarations of fraud and the election was stolen from him, the process playing out in the courts has demonstrated there is no evidence for these claims.

In other words: Trump doesn't have a case worth bringing; judges dismiss his suits out of hand; and his legal firms are deserting him. What a joke. Mr. Big Twitter Talk is a Loser.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...2-c281c7a2c96e
I'm surprised that Trump and his lawyers aren't being fined for filing nuisance lawsuits.

Old 11-14-2020, 07:35 AM

26,578 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
I have a feelings things are going to get much crazier by the end of this year.

agreed...... but probably not for the same reason. as the recount completes, lawsuits are lost and more officials confirm that there was no widespread voter fraud trump supporters will be doing extreme mental gymnastics to convince themselves that there was.

Old 11-14-2020, 07:36 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Which is why I don't jump on a story and believe it until it is verified. I'll wait to officially find out what is really going on with this story.
ETA It's not that I don't believe it, it's that I will wait for more information.
Of course-

I think we all need more information and verification of the story. However, I do not think Trump's attorney would be talking about pure fantasy and disseminating false information at this time. That would be very careless for an attorney. Further, it would be odd for a US Congressman to make statements about this in public.

We will have to be patient and let the process unfold and all of the information be collected. In the end, it will be imperative that ALL AMERICANS hear the facts. That time will certainly not be in the middle of a very large criminal investigation.

IF this fraud is verified and an election is overturned, EVERY AMERICAN will need to know why and all the facts. If not, there will be civil unrest. That will have to happen prior to the votes being finalized in the electoral college (Dec 14th).

Old 11-14-2020, 07:42 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
If this is true I appreciate the post and
Eventually the syndicated papers will be forced to address this

Old 11-14-2020, 07:42 AM

25,848 posts, read 16,528,639 times
So they pulled this off right under these noses of the NSA, CIA? I highly doubt it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies