Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2020, 09:40 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,439,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Quoting this entirely "out of context" segment of a comment by Biden without quoting the entire comment is a trick used by only those interested in propagating an untruth.

Repeatedly doing so after the full comment has been linked to numerous times and thereby showing your effort as deliberately misleading and fruitless says what about you?
It's not the "context" it's the irony.

Or you could say Biden*'s Freudian Slip is showing.

Old 11-15-2020, 09:43 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,439,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDog77 View Post
You’re taking it completely out of context. He was talking about anti-fraud. To represent it as anything else is completely disingenuous.
Is that like "mostly peaceful?"

Old 11-15-2020, 09:43 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,267,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
It will have obviously been suppressed by the Deep State!

Or, Joe Biden's dog.
It is on the Hunter Biden laptop

Old 11-15-2020, 09:46 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,414,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimAZ View Post
Walkin’ around money, typically handed out by preachers, has always been a part of elections. Petty cash mostly. This go-round was a whole new level with $350M from FB/Zuckerberg and another $750M from Bloomberg. Neighborhoods were canvassed, people were paid to register, and then they were paid to vote by mail, all on a scale never seen before.

Is this your idea of a fair election process?
I suppose you've got some evidence to back up the claim that folks were paid to register/vote, right?

Old 11-15-2020, 09:51 AM

11,474 posts, read 11,585,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Hacking these machines is not bull$#@$. There are multiple was to change votes. This is straight from the former CEO of one of the nations leading voting technology companies. If they did deep enough they will likely learn that the CIA/Department of Defense is involved somehow.

This is why they are trying to push through Biden and don't want a real investigation.
Biden has zero power to stop an investigation.

Donald Trump appointees run the Justice Department. The Supreme Court is 6-3 conservative.

If this happened and it is as obvious as you all claim, what are you waiting for? Why isn’t this in front of a judge?

Old 11-15-2020, 09:54 AM

26,568 posts, read 15,136,083 times
Quote:
Here you guys go with posting random YouTube videos as evidence. I work in a secure technology industry. There are lots of youtube videos out there about how to beat our security. They are 100% bull**** or we wouldn’t be in business as our customers would be robbed blind.
The VP of Dominion who holds the patent did say that the machines could potentially be hacked.

Here is a 2019 Bloomberg article.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-hacking-risks

Old 11-15-2020, 09:57 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 19 days ago)

35,672 posts, read 18,045,481 times
Here's how I voted, and I believe it was a Dominion machine.

You get a unique code on a little piece of paper, and take it to a voting machine. Type in the code, and up pops the electronic ballot. You make your selections and submit them.

A paper ballot is fed back out, with the races and only the candidate you chose listed. None of the other, unchosen candidates appear on your paper ballot. So, like, US President, your ballot will say Joe Biden or Donald Trump, or the other lesser candidate.

You review your ballot to make sure it says what you want it to say. Then you take your ballot that you've double checked, and cross the room to the vote counter scanner machine. You feed your ballot in, it gets scanned, the screen says "your vote has been counted", and the original paper ballot comes back out. You can look at it right then, too, and make sure it's your ballot, and then you drop it in the secure locked ballot box next to the scanner, while an old codger stands there and watches you.

There's no opportunity for the electronic software to "change" your ballot, without a way to detect the fraud - that would be, your original correct paper ballot sitting there in the lock box.

Old 11-15-2020, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
The VP of Dominion who holds the patent did say that the machines could potentially be hacked.

Here is a 2019 Bloomberg article.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-hacking-risks
Ok. Now get the evidence that it happened in front of a court. What are we waiting for?

Old 11-15-2020, 10:07 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,918,338 times
Quote:
Here you guys go with posting random YouTube videos as evidence. I work in a secure technology industry. There are lots of youtube videos out there about how to beat our security. They are 100% bull**** or we wouldn’t be in business as our customers would be robbed blind.
Let me see....

SkyDog77,
Andrew Appel, a professor of computer science at Princeton University,

SkyDog77,

SkyDog77,

I weighted the evidence long and hard, it was a hands down no brainer..
The win goes to the professor...
Thanks for playing....

Old 11-15-2020, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Let me see....
SkyDog77,

SkyDog77,

SkyDog77,

I weighted the evidence long and hard, it was a hands down no brainer..
The win goes to the professor...
Thanks for playing....
I’m not asking you to believe me.

I’m asking you why, if this is so obvious, isn’t the evidence in front of a judge. There is no time to waste and your side has the DOJ, the Senate, the presidency, and a 6-3 majority on the Supreme Court.

Why isn’t this a slam dunk?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies