Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2020, 07:35 PM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
Second Person Arrested For Voter Fraud In Pennsylvania

Shame the two who have been arrested have been Republicans trying to vote twice lol smfh

I called it a week ago. Any voter fraud discovered would most likely be for Trump. If they will die for him, what is a little voter fraud. Biden voters are not that into Biden.

Old 11-15-2020, 07:42 PM

4,168 posts, read 4,881,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Fraud and corruption has already been debunked. For instance, a election worker that looked like she was creating bogus votes was merely copying old damaged ballots to make them good for the machine. In another debunk, covering up windows was not hiding anything. There were still watchers watching things inside.
How can you possibly know that to be 100% true? Please explain why the windows needed to be covered up at all if they weren't trying to hide what was going on inside. Where there is smoke, there's fire.

Old 11-15-2020, 07:46 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,278,266 times
Was there no US company that writes election software to have to go to Venezuela? Without access to the machines and the software as used on Election Day, it is impossible to assess the functionality of the machine. Even if produced, there is no assurance that they are the same machines with the same software. I cannot believe there is no rigorous certification process in place for such an important function.

Old 11-15-2020, 07:48 PM

4,168 posts, read 4,881,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
It is not impossible to have someone screw with software. It is always a problem. On the other hand anyone skilled in the art would know how the tabulation was being done. And it is absurd to think they would miss someplace in Europe having a major role in tabulating votes.

We simply are not that dumb even at our worst.

Simply propaganda.
I think you contradicted yourself well with your own statements.

Old 11-15-2020, 07:50 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,350,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
GIGO Forever, professor.
Yes and the Dominion nonsense is GI. And that of course leads to GO. Glad to see you develop a little tech wisdom.

And I am not a Professor type. I am an engineer, designer and inventor. My primary skill with my staff was to formulate the problem, potential solutions and machinate a good outcome. We did well though we did not win them all. In some ways the politics of high tech are fascinating. Though why some things are done would blue your mind if you ever saw the real rational.

Old 11-15-2020, 08:01 PM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Yes and the Dominion nonsense is GI. And that of course leads to GO. Glad to see you develop a little tech wisdom.

And I am not a Professor type. I am an engineer, designer and inventor. My primary skill with my staff was to formulate the problem, potential solutions and machinate a good outcome. We did well though we did not win them all. In some ways the politics of high tech are fascinating. Though why some things are done would blue your mind if you ever saw the real rational.
Tabulating computers don't have "glitches"; they do what they're PROGRAMED to do.

You know that; I know that; and anyone with a few brain cells to rub know that.

The FRAUD is obvious; either Justice prevails, or tyranny destroys.

Good luck!

Old 11-15-2020, 08:01 PM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starglow View Post
How can you possibly know that to be 100% true? Please explain why the windows needed to be covered up at all if they weren't trying to hide what was going on inside. Where there is smoke, there's fire.

The windows were being covered up because people were illegally recording the workers tabulating the votes from outside. There were GOP and Dems inside. Nothing illegal was going on. The proof is in how all these lawsuits are being dismissed left and right and the law firms bailing. Trump's people have had almost 2 weeks to come up with something and they have come up with nothing. Apparently this whole thing was just a way for Trump to collect money to pay off his campaign. He knew it was going nowhere. And he knew his people would bail him out of his financial situation.

Old 11-15-2020, 08:10 PM

3,098 posts, read 3,786,132 times
All of these allegations of wrong doing by voting machine software company is the same as last week when trump supporters were saying dead people were voting.NO EVIDENCE.
The software company has denied the allegations so then evidence Of fraud will need to be presented by the defense in this case that would be actual 2020 national election voting machine used in this election running the Hacked software in question and from each state That the allegations are being made in. Some YouTube video isn’t going to cut it.

I don’t think they have that anymore than they found dead people voting.(the trump supporter who had his dead mother vote for trump apparently doesn't count)

You can believe the trump administration agency in charge of election security or that YouTube video. Guess which one the judge is going to go with?
JOINT STATEMENT FROM ELECTIONS INFRASTRUCTURE GOVERNMENT COORDINATING COUNCIL & THE ELECTION INFRASTRUCTURE SECTOR COORDINATING EXECUTIVE COMMITTEES

“There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.”

Old 11-15-2020, 08:23 PM

8,338 posts, read 2,965,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Because MSN is a huge Trump fan and they never lie.

Old 11-15-2020, 08:23 PM

26,578 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starglow View Post
How can you possibly know that to be 100% true? Please explain why the windows needed to be covered up ....

the people taking video/photos of the ballots/counters were in violation of state election law.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies