Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2020, 01:16 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,106,096 times

Advertisements

I am stunned to hear these witnesses and the reporting how the cases in court have been "thrown out" with prejudice.

Either the news is misreporting or the judges are not hearing this testimony.

Old 11-25-2020, 01:17 PM

1,362 posts, read 874,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Another way to cheat.
No it's not. I live in Massachusetts, and I received a mail-in ballot I didn't request. I went to early voting instead and they nullified my unsent mail-in ballot there on the spot. I even checked my ballot status online, and my mail-in ballot was "Rejected" while my in-person vote was "Accepted." One person, one vote.

Old 11-25-2020, 01:20 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,106,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bohemka View Post
No it's not. I live in Massachusetts, and I received a mail-in ballot I didn't request. I went to early voting instead and they nullified my unsent mail-in ballot there on the spot. I even checked my ballot status online, and my mail-in ballot was "Rejected" while my in-person vote was "Accepted." One person, one vote.
Obviously you are honest. If mail in ballots were sent to people who were not so honest.....you see my point.

Old 11-25-2020, 01:25 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,662,473 times
Quote:
Obviously you are honest. If mail in ballots were sent to people who were not so honest.....you see my point.
I can only speak for my own state but a person cannot vote twice. If they received a mail-in ballot (requested or otherwise), there is a record. If they show up to vote in person and then also mail in their ballot, the first ballot detected by the software is cast and the second ballot registered will be invalidated.

Old 11-25-2020, 01:35 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,114,602 times
Quote:
I am stunned to hear these witnesses and the reporting how the cases in court have been "thrown out" with prejudice.

Either the news is misreporting or the judges are not hearing this testimony.
If you would like to read Judge Brann's ruling, one of the ones dismissed with prejudice, you can read it here. Straight from the source. It's pretty scathing. He is a Republican, Federalist Society and NRA member, the works.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...57.202.0_1.pdf

You can also hear an audio recording of the hearing.
https://youtu.be/c_-Rvu8jTjk

Old 11-25-2020, 01:36 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,806,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
I can only speak for my own state but a person cannot vote twice. If they received a mail-in ballot (requested or otherwise), there is a record. If they show up to vote in person and then also mail in their ballot, the first ballot detected by the software is cast and the second ballot registered will be invalidated.
Yes. I live in NY. I requested a mail-in ballot in case I was unable to vote in person. I physically dropped that off at the BOE. Then I voted in person on election day as I decided I wanted my vote to count that day. In my county they don't open absentee ballots until November 16, and they check each to see if you voted in person. If you did, they toss out your absentee ballot.

One person, one vote.

Old 11-25-2020, 02:06 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
I requested a mail in ballot, but was later able to early vote in person. The people at the polls saw in their system that I had an outstanding mail in ballot, so nullified it since I was in person. People don't get to vote twice, it's either one or the other. Been that way for years. Great system.

Old 11-25-2020, 02:10 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times
Dems are science deniers. Patrick Byrne posted data and graphs and statistics. He is just one person on one team of cyber security experts. There are dozens of patriots working at this voter fraud from many different paths.

Too difficult for the Loony Left to understand without Mockingbird Media telling them how to think. That is why they will be panicked when Trump is declared the OFFICIAL winner of the election based on hard dataand not feeeeeeelings. Let's hope they self delete so we don't have to listen to them screaming at the sky for another four years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs

Old 11-25-2020, 02:23 PM

3,098 posts, read 3,786,132 times
The case regarding absentee voting is weak
“The lawsuit claimed the Pennsylvania’s legislature’s adoption of expanded absentee voting last year was unconstitutional -- even though the legislature was controlled by Republicans and there wasn’t a challenge to the new system until Trump lost.”

A Republican legislature enacted the law
The suit was not within the 180 day window
A primary and general election have taken place since the law was enacted are they going to redo the primary?

Old 11-25-2020, 02:23 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,114,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Dems are science deniers. Patrick Byrne posted data and graphs and statistics. He is just one person on one team of cyber security experts. There are dozens of patriots working at this voter fraud from many different paths.

Too difficult for the Loony Left to understand without Mockingbird Media telling them how to think. That is why they will be panicked when Trump is declared the OFFICIAL winner of the election based on hard dataand not feeeeeeelings. Let's hope they self delete so we don't have to listen to them screaming at the sky for another four years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs
Hmmm. This tidbit alone from the deep capture site of his already has me wary about the veracity of his claims:

"Pennsylvania reports having mailed out 1,823,148 ballots, of which 1,462,302 were returned. Yet total mail-in votes number 2,589,242? From where did the extra 2,589,242 – 1,462,302 = 1,126,940 votes come?"

But a month ago, PA reported already having requests for over 3 million mail in ballots. The number of them that were Democrat is close to this 1.8 million figure...so I wonder if they used wrong data accidentally or purposely in this statement.
https://apnews.com/article/election-...3f84e4ce7e4161

https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/PA.html

Last edited by latimeria; 11-25-2020 at 02:32 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies