Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2020, 02:32 PM

1,087 posts, read 1,947,870 times

Advertisements

https://video.parler.com/Kg/H2/KgH2bUGJ0PCG.mp4

Evidence at today’s hearing showed that in a span of 90 minutes Biden received 337K votes, in totality there were 570K votes for Biden and 3200 for Trump

Normally you would see a smooth curve going up, but huge sudden spikes in curves is a prime indicator of fraud as was stated herein.

Old 11-25-2020, 02:38 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
if you were listening those records have been disappeared.
who are you listening to? You're not citing a source and I have no idea which state this woman voted in, but this nutter stuff about millions of votes disappearing or being switched is pure fantasy

Old 11-25-2020, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotix View Post

Evidence at today’s hearing showed that in a span of 90 minutes Biden received 337K votes, in totality there were 570K votes for Biden and 3200 for Trump

Normally you would see a smooth curve going up, but huge sudden spikes in curves is a prime indicator of fraud as was stated herein.
what hearing? That's not a court room.

Old 11-25-2020, 02:52 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,096,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
what hearing? That's not a court room.
It was, in fact, a public hearing in Gettysburg on election fraud.

It was not a trial, but it was a hearing.

Old 11-25-2020, 02:57 PM

26,582 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
It was not a trial, but it was a hearing.

what separates it from a press conference?

Old 11-25-2020, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
what separates it from a press conference?
Good question because the PA website does not show that they were in session today, it does list a "special committee meeting" at the Wyndham but I don't think that's a hearing which would require normal order and a quorum.

Old 11-25-2020, 03:08 PM

3,098 posts, read 3,786,132 times
This isn’t a hearing it’s a press conference. It’s not in a court.it’s not at the statehouse. There is no judge. It’s not run by a legislative body. there are no rules of evidence.

It’s a press conference.
More theater for trumps masses.

Old 11-25-2020, 03:26 PM

8,502 posts, read 3,343,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmaster View Post
This isn’t a hearing it’s a press conference. It’s not in a court.it’s not at the statehouse. There is no judge. It’s not run by a legislative body. there are no rules of evidence.

It’s a press conference.
More theater for trumps masses.
Were any Democratic legislators present to ask questions? Witnesses may have provided affidavits but were they sworn in for their statements today? This sounds more like a political gathering, albeit one attended by bonafide legislators. Rudy did say the "fraud" word.

Quote:
Good question because the PA website does not show that they were in session today, it does list a "special committee meeting" at the Wyndham but I don't think that's a hearing which would require normal order and a quorum.
If that's it I suppose there's nothing that would prevent some legislators from setting up a "special committee meeting." It would be a surprise if the Pennsylvania legislature was in session during T'giving week.

Quote:
who are you listening to? You're not citing a source and I have no idea which state this woman voted in, but this nutter stuff about millions of votes disappearing or being switched is pure fantasy
I half-listened for a few minutes while cooking. There was a woman who said the figures she thought erroneous were no longer available. She had seen them on a state-run dashboard (her word) of some kind. This doesn't translate into missing records. No inquiry made to election officials. She just couldn't see what she recalled online anymore. Dunno if that's the same reference.

Last edited by EveryLady; 11-25-2020 at 03:57 PM..

Old 11-25-2020, 03:27 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotix View Post

I'm wondering exactly how they presented that evidence. Is there a timer to indicate the 90 minutes? Did they physically look at those 570K paper ballots and determine that they were actually marked for Trump instead of Biden, but were counted for Biden? Because we all know that machine votes are backed up by paper ballots. Did they then take that 570K votes in 90 minutes evidence to the PA judge, but he somehow overlooked it? Help me out here.

Old 11-25-2020, 03:56 PM

8,502 posts, read 3,343,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I'm wondering exactly how they presented that evidence. Is there a timer to indicate the 90 minutes? Did they physically look at those 570K paper ballots and determine that they were actually marked for Trump instead of Biden, but were counted for Biden? Because we all know that machine votes are backed up by paper ballots. Did they then take that 570K votes in 90 minutes evidence to the PA judge, but he somehow overlooked it? Help me out here.
This isn't an investigation. From I can tell, Rudy has no investigative authority and has no access to election records. For that he would need the FBI (or some similar body), although the FBI may be primary here? So far they've declined to become involved. Or so Rudy says.

I believe (and again I wasn't listening that closely) this witness indicated his data came from back-dooring his way into a media databank. Firms like Edison Research work as an interface between preliminary poll totals and the media who then reports it. Others - not necessarily at this session - but in allegations made by Trump attorneys appear to be working from captured media screen shots.

A judge would almost want exhibits entered into a court case authenticated by the representing attorneys.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies