Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2020, 08:43 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,214,925 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief scum View Post
The same old lines...Nothing to see here, move on.
Then present some actual evidence, not hearsay, not twitter posts, not altered video, not video of people claiming that they have the truth.

This is your chance to shine. Prove me wrong, show me the voter fraud that will turn 4+ states from blue to red.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2020, 08:44 AM

13,273 posts, read 7,321,255 times
Ill sum this up

2016 Trump wins (Honest election)
2020 Trump lost (rigged election)

Old 11-09-2020, 08:44 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,094,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
If the fraud is so obvious and widespread this should be a quick investigation right?

Absolutely.

Just like the Mueller investigation.

Open and closed case.

Old 11-09-2020, 08:46 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Need to point out that you may be talking about 2 different accusations/issues.

The Russian government was investigated and found to be heavily involved in trying to influence the election in 2016 (mainly via social media tweets/facebook posts, etc.). There is no question about that and there was some evidence as reported by the Intelligence community they were doing the same again THIS year.

BUT there was also an accusation and investigation into whether or not the Trump campaign ACTIVELY engaged with Russia to bring down Clinton.

For me, I was never sold on the latter issue.
I really didn't think Trump & gang were that clever and you know what....they were investigated and while it seems there may have been some odd interactions - nothing criminal.

BUT with the first -- it is overwhelmingly agreed that Russia did try to influence the election.

It seems that some Trump fans lump the two accusations/issues and they aren't the same.

I don't know, I thought Trump sold it pretty well when he publicly asked "Russia? If you're listening ........ "

Last edited by burdell; 11-09-2020 at 09:33 AM..

838 posts, read 555,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
There is evidence all over the internet. You guys aren't really looking for it and CNN is lying to you when they say there is not evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbN2...4-ZfDetmEwhV5E
How is this video that you inserted 'evidence'? Come back when the one they promised showing his face and actual details is shared.

Until then, this is being tossed out.

37,982 posts, read 22,163,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anononcty View Post
'honest' means vote integrity which means voter suppression silly.
Words like legal, lawful, eligible, legitimate, voter identification and verification, etc.... for Democrats, all of these words are like showing Dracula the cross.

11,523 posts, read 14,661,494 times
Never saw so many self proclaimed "victims" of imaginary depths after the election. Pathetic.

Old 11-09-2020, 08:47 AM

25,451 posts, read 9,813,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
We do know for a fact that ballots have been found in dumpsters, roadside ditches and trash cans. And when key battleground areas which coincidentally shifted the massive Trump lead to Biden, suddenly have 95% voter participation???? Stuff like this is why people see possible fraud, and we need to suss it out
Looks like 2018 envelopes were found.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ms/3556198001/

There were no military ballots found in the trash in WI
https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...t-found-trash/

There were no ballots found in a dumpster in GA
https://www.wcnc.com/article/news/ve...b-9043dd6c416c

No ballots found in CA
https://observers.france24.com/en/20...ornia-dumpster

Supposedly there were applications for ballots found in TX. So does this mean there is Republican fraud since Trump won TX?
https://www.fox26houston.com/news/mo...uston-dumpster

More than 100 absentee ballots found in KY. Again, Republican fraud since KY is red?
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/und...tucky-dumpster

Old 11-09-2020, 08:47 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,214,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
The Democrat controlled states are the very worst at cleaning out their voter rolls. These governors will even go to court to fight purging illegal voters and the dead from their voter rolls. Maybe now we know why, so unlawful votes by the hundreds of thousands can be cast to swing elections to the Democrat candidate.
Both myself and my father are registered in Fl. I moved a decade ago and sent notice to the SOS that I had moved out of state, my father died 20 years ago and the SOS was notified in writing with a photocopy of the death certificate. Both under a republican gov.

Old 11-09-2020, 08:49 AM

37,982 posts, read 22,163,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanIAmVA View Post
How is this video that you inserted 'evidence'? Come back when the one they promised showing his face and actual details is shared.

Until then, this is being tossed out.
Yup, let's get back to the good old days of Russia-gate, where unnamed sources, rumors, innuendo, gossip, conjecture and speculation, that's the real test of whether something is true and factual or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies