Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2020, 03:52 PM

6,844 posts, read 3,963,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger84Ag View Post
Really well when the Dems want to make lists and get rid of republicans sounds just like Hitler. Sorry I don’t trust anyone who wants to make a list to destroy over 70 million people thank you AOC

Are you shamed of her yet? Cause you should be
Not in the least. She wants Trump collaborators held legally responsible, not Trump voters. Some of his collaborators are already in prison. May he will be too. Voting for him is not the same as committing crimes for him. Don't you see the difference? Aren't you ashamed of Trump? You should be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2020, 04:02 PM

6,844 posts, read 3,963,905 times
So much misunderstanding and doom forecasting. I really have to wonder about your motivation. The only illegals I know about are in the news. I never met one, or if I did, I didn't know it.

I have three major illnesses. Medicare and my health insurance have paid about a half a million in medical bills. The most I ever waited for a doctor or hospital admission was an hour.

My pension is separately funded and guaranteed by a US government agency. It doesn't depend on the stock market. All of my funds are in FDIC ensured instruments, but I haven't touched them. I don't need them to live on.

Biden didn't say he would cut social security for SS recipients. That's an outright lie. Did you make that up or did you hear it from someone else?

A college education will be worth exactly what it was when I got one. It's a passport to apply for a job, nothing more. Once you get the job you are on your own to fail or succeed.

You have no idea of economics. How it works. What keeps it going. It's not the same as your checking account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixpack View Post
With open borders you'll have to get in line before all the illegals .You probably won't even get an appointment maybe three or four months down the road if you can last that long as you ever get really sick you may just die.

Say goodbye to your pension as your pension is funded by the stock market.when the government will have to take it over and give you a little bitty pension because there is no money to be made off the stock market and that is how pension is funded.

Then if the illegals that 11 million more to get Medicaid and Medicaid , good luck with that.your social security check will be chopped in half because Biden already said he wanted to cut social security. Too bad you were suckered into all that propaganda on CNN. Not everyone is independently wealthy in the United States and you apparently have to collect your pension and social security so good luck with your future.

A free college education will be equal to a high school education if everybody gets one. Vietnam on with that one especially behind the illegals.if you look at the map then everybody will have to pay for it so your taxes and your pensions will be lowered. Money can go just so far.

Old 11-12-2020, 04:13 PM

144 posts, read 46,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
Remember, it was your boy Trump who had operations in China where he actually paid thousands of percentages more income tax than in the USA.

Why? Is that patriotic?
.I remember Trump complaining 15 years ago how he couldn't buy Windows here that he had to go to China because of the factories were all gone and he said what the hell is going on.! China is eating our lunch ! Everybody has to buy something made from some other country this is globalism.All our past presidents from Bush Clinton Obama are globalists. Trump is against globalism get a clue. Trump is for bringing factories here to American people. That why Trump took off the corporate high taxes here highest in the world and took off all the regulations that Obama and past presidents put on our factories. And the globalist did that so the company's here could not make a profit in America and the globalist wanted to employ everybody else but Americans. Think of cause and effect and get a clue.

Old 11-12-2020, 04:14 PM

21,952 posts, read 9,517,840 times
Quote:
I had to have some blood work done for my annual check-up.I was wearing a hat with a police blue line logo. The woman commented you support the police? I then told her I also supported President Trump. She went on to tell me she was from Albania and had been in the United States for over 24 years. She went on to say that she thought the American people really don't realize how bad communism is. I continued to listen. She went on to say that and her country of Albania was a communist regime. I never knew this. She stated that people walked on eggshells of what they had said to be very careful about their communist government. She said you see that hat you got on. They would not ask you to take that hat off they would shoot you first. She started crying. She then told me that some of her family members were murdered. She really started sobbing when she told me they shot and killed her mother and two of her relatives. She stated she made her way out of Albania to the United States. This poor woman what she had been through and now she stated that she's so afraid of Communism and she sees the signs of everything that they're doing of what she saw in her own communist country. She went on to tell me that the people here in this country do not realize what Communism is. She said she never thought that this country would ever allow what is happening today.I I'll never forget this conversation.
I know many people from the former USSR and they are petrified.

Old 11-12-2020, 04:15 PM

15,946 posts, read 12,295,551 times
Communism generally can't exist in a bubble. Communist countries rely on other capitalistic countries for a lot of the things they take for granted.

Old 11-12-2020, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
I know many people from the former USSR and they are petrified.
USSR broke up years ago get a clue.they found out that Communism didn't work and the peoplesaw empty supermarkets they were starving.

Old 11-12-2020, 04:17 PM

21,952 posts, read 9,517,840 times
Quote:
With open borders you'll have to get in line before all the illegals .You probably won't even get an appointment maybe three or four months down the road if you can last that long as you ever get really sick you may just die.

Say goodbye to your pension as your pension is funded by the stock market.when the government will have to take it over and give you a little bitty pension because there is no money to be made off the stock market and that is how pension is funded.

Then if the illegals that 11 million more to get Medicaid and Medicare , good luck with that.your social security check will be chopped in half because Biden already said he wanted to cut social security. Too bad you were suckered into all that propaganda on CNN. Not everyone is independently wealthy in the United States and you apparently have to collect your pension and social security so good luck with your future.

A free college education will be equal to a high school education if everybody gets one. Free college for all the illegals .Then everybody will have to pay for it so your taxes will go up and your pensions will be lowered. Money can go just so far. People put into their social security is not a handout. People pay for Medicare it is not a handout.
You're right of course but wasting your time trying to explain to these losers. They are all in.

Old 11-12-2020, 04:27 PM

25,777 posts, read 12,840,301 times
I've heard from Cubans who escaped Castro, what happened to theri friends and family who were not as fortunate.

I'll never forget that discussion...a discussion I cut short because I couldn't take anymore.

I had nightmares for days afterwards.

Now, I'm reading about the CCP harvesting organs from unwilling donors...while alive and no anestesia. Same with abortions.

I'm ready, willing, and able to die defending that from occuring here. If I fail, so be it. I don't want to live through it anyway.

Old 11-12-2020, 04:27 PM

5,296 posts, read 5,246,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
The fact that he's doing everything in his power to stay in office tells me otherwise.
Exactly...as does his purge of good people at the Pentagon.

Old 11-12-2020, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobspez View Post
Only problem with your projections is you don't have a crystal ball. These are just your ideas of what you think could happen. But they won't. We are not China or Russia. They are more like us. Citing 70 or 80 year old historical atrocities in other countries doesn't mean they will happen here. Obama didn't change America except for making it illegal for insurance companies to deny coverage for pre-existing conditions. That is a good thing. Name one bad thing Obama did to hurt the US. You can't. You are just ranting about communism in the abstract. You make no sense.
Putting on regulations. Job killer.China first Funding World War 3 giving Iran 150 billion dollars and they bought missile systems. Putting a mandate that every American had to have health insurance. High gas prices as Obama cut the permits to drill . Throwing millions away on Solyndra green energy which went bankrupt. They squandered the money on luxury living. Obama hates white people,hates cops, and hates the Christian religion and hates American exceptionalism
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies