Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2020, 04:08 AM

68,348 posts, read 54,477,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supervision required View Post
The tin foil theories is just an obstacle in this long road. We will overcome all because we, Americans, are warriors who don't give up easily.

Covid is really a blessing in disguise. We will all get vaccinated and work together for the future of this great nation. Our children will soon be playing together and going to parties without masks. We are almost there.

There will be no more political fights. Biden and Trump will be dining together soon. They are both good people who want the best for this nation.

Don't Bogart that joint my friend .................................................. .......

Old 11-17-2020, 04:14 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,687,580 times
Tin foil hat theory is the platform of Build Back Better, AKA Biden Bribery Business !!!

Old 11-17-2020, 04:20 AM

68,348 posts, read 54,477,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Tin foil hat theory is the platform of Build Back Better, AKA Biden Bribery Business !!!

Actually, tin-foil hat theories like Covid going POOF! and disappearing in warmer weather are the backbone of the election LOSER's scientific knowledge.

Old 11-17-2020, 04:58 AM

2,573 posts, read 3,507,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
My theory is that trump lost by a significant margin and he is following the processes open to him to challenge the results because his people are telling him lots of stories about fraud. That process will take its course and then there will be an orderly transition of power. In the end his challenges were serve some good by highlighting whether or not people should have confidence in the voting system.

Further, people who claim this is a constitutional crisis are stupid.

Finally, if the votes had gone Trumps way, the Dems would be conducting their own version of this challenge.

I agree mostly with your post except bolded. I am sure he is the creator of all of those stories and no one else.

Old 11-17-2020, 05:01 AM

19,271 posts, read 17,138,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supervision required View Post
The tin foil theories is just an obstacle in this long road. We will overcome all because we, Americans, are warriors who don't give up easily.

Covid is really a blessing in disguise. We will all get vaccinated and work together for the future of this great nation. Our children will soon be playing together and going to parties without masks. We are almost there.

There will be no more political fights. Biden and Trump will be dining together soon. They are both good people who want the best for this nation.
You were doing good till the last line, Trump has demonstrated himself to be a petulant child who cannot act as a civilized adult when he is not in charge...

Old 11-17-2020, 05:07 AM

6,844 posts, read 2,853,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Big Foot is real and voted for Biden in Pennsylvania...twice.

No, no, no. Bigfoot snuck across the border from Canada, got Covid and died, then voted.

Old 11-17-2020, 07:08 AM

193 posts, read 60,761 times
My only tinfoil hat theory is a harebrained notion that COVID-19 is a lab-created virus that China made to “solve” a pressing demographic concern for them. Decades of the one-child family policy have left a nasty bump in their population composition...they’re set to have far more older people in relation to their younger, productive population than is healthy for their economy. Suddenly, a highly contagious virus that is mostly mild or harmless to younger people, but which devastates older people, appears in an open food market next to a viral research center? Very convenient...

No, I don’t actually believe that, but, it makes for a barely plausible fantastical scenario.

Old 11-17-2020, 07:28 AM

21,172 posts, read 19,780,533 times
A lot of poorly educated Americans have been brainwashed by the liberal news media.

Old 11-17-2020, 07:33 AM

15,948 posts, read 12,311,156 times
If he attacks Iran it'll just prove that he's a globalist plant and his whole presidency was an act. In that case the elites were just putting on a show for us. There's no incentive for him to do anything like that in his remaining 60 days. He should concede and shut up and enjoy the rest of his term golfing. Give this mess to the Democrats, let them sort it out.

Old 11-17-2020, 07:39 AM

29,567 posts, read 14,714,442 times
I think there are enough irregularities, and errors regardless of which side they benefit, that should be recounted (if within a certain percentage) and or investigated. We should all want this to be done.

That being said, I think Trump and the Democrats need to shut it, until all these things have been done. In the meantime, Trump and team should be working with Bidens transition team.

As far as the pandemic. Nothing is going to change what is going on with the virus. Trump, Biden and team, Wonder Woman, Baby Yoda...etc....it's a virus that has no cure. No leadership is going to be able to do anything. The responsibility is on us, we follow the protocols and live our lives. Period.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.