Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2020, 03:13 PM

45,228 posts, read 26,450,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Correct analysis so this means every single government employee needs to be told to step off regardless of letter by their name, no?

And that goes for their demands on Covid, how many guns I can have, how high my fence can be on my property, no?
Why wouldnt it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2020, 06:00 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,368,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Why wouldnt it?
Just checking Frank.

Covid got us frazzled.

Old 11-20-2020, 11:37 PM

130 posts, read 77,231 times
Thumbs down  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow
I'm not the property of the CDC.
Are you?
Nope but you can clearly see who doesnt value thier lives and just let some idiot dictate what they do!!

Old 11-20-2020, 11:49 PM

4,534 posts, read 4,931,272 times
Rightfully so.

We aren't doing tgiving this year. Parents are in a high risk group, and the whole family that has to travel comes from hotspots. It's the responsible thing to do. We will probably cooking steak instead this year.

Old 11-21-2020, 06:27 AM

7,495 posts, read 7,179,877 times
Better safe than sorry.

The deniers in the White House and supporters are slowly learning the hard way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonacci View Post
Rightfully so.

We aren't doing tgiving this year. Parents are in a high risk group, and the whole family that has to travel comes from hotspots. It's the responsible thing to do. We will probably cooking steak instead this year.

Old 11-21-2020, 07:59 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
One of us believes in the social contract and the legitimacy of the State and the other doesn't so there's that to consider.

I have no contract with government. I'm not a corporation, for them to have any jurisdiction.
Government is my servant. Not my MASTER

Old 11-21-2020, 08:02 AM

4,021 posts, read 1,799,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
If only there was an automatic way to contact the authorities if people travel out of their home state, or if too close to other phones for too long indicating they are not social distancing
So you're in favor of Govt Control of the masses?

Tyrant.

Old 11-21-2020, 08:11 AM

45,228 posts, read 26,450,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody01 View Post
So you're in favor of Govt Control of the masses?

Tyrant.
Until something more efficient is developed the state will have to rely on a network of anxiety deranged Karens for enforcement. These people are your neighbors

Old 11-21-2020, 08:31 AM

24,417 posts, read 23,070,474 times
"Don't wear a mask. " Wear a mask." "Everybody should wear a mask." Everybody has to wear a mask." "Wear a mask at all times."
Masks don't work.
"This will kill 2 million americans." "This will kill 500,000 americans. " This has killed 250,000 americans."
Nobody knows how many americans have died with so many misreported deaths.
" Herd immunity will end this pandemic." "You will only have immunity for two or three months." You can catch it again, but the odds are a million to one." You seem to have immunity for at least a year, possibly permanently."
" Close the schools to protect the children. " Children seem to be almost immune to it, their odds of dying from it is less than 1 in 10,000.
"It may be two years before we have a vaccine. " The vaccines may not work." We have a vaccine."
"Social distance of 6 feet." Social distance of 20 feet. " You are safe outdoors but we're closing down beaches and parks anyway."
"Be indoors at night or you may catch Covid."
"Close churches and schools and small businesses. " Large supermarkets and retail stores may stay open with hundreds of customers." " No campaign rallies but protests and riots are allowed."
So we're embracing insanity or we're shaking our heads and wondering what the hell is wrong with these so called experts and our idiot leaders who think they can tell us to do whatever they want, no matter how non sensical.

Old 11-21-2020, 12:09 PM

4,021 posts, read 1,799,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Until something more efficient is developed the state will have to rely on a network of anxiety deranged Karens for enforcement. These people are your neighbors
Thank God people like her are not my neighbors!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies