Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2020, 08:09 AM

2,304 posts, read 2,962,618 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
When the original "pandemic" was "raging", I had to be at the hospital with a relative. I was not allowed in. There were no less than 12 hospital workers, with scrubs on, as we tried to get in, telling us we couldn't go up to see her.
Outside the hospital, were about 8-10 nurses, laughing, relaxed and not overworked in the least, doing an interview for some such artwork.

They finally conceded that one could go up every hour or so for 15 minutes once she lie there alone dying and was near the end. I went up when it was in between time, walked down an empty hall saw nurses station packed with nurses, male and female, laughing and chatting. Not ONE was on the hall. Almost all the rooms were void of patients.

Not one hectic hospital worker.

The patient I was visiting died. She died with only one relative with her and at her last 15 minutes of life after she had lived 90+ years with loved ones.

This whole thing was a damned farce, an attack on America and Americans. It has been used to attempt to bring America down in every way. The mainstream media is complicit. Anyone denying it is complicit in supporting this attack or else ignorant as he**.

This "pandemic" was the perfect setup to shut down the economy, families, small business, churches, Americans way of life and now to create a scenario to corrupt and hack our election for President of the United States.

There will be no compassion, sympathy or empathy from these evil POS. They rejoice at American's misery.

One thing these evil bastards forgot. God trumps their evil.
Well i guess, He trumped Trump then.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2020, 08:17 AM

3,647 posts, read 1,601,831 times
Nov 19

Quote:
The Mayo Clinic Health System, a Midwest network of hospitals and clinics run by the world-renowned Mayo Clinic, reported that 905 staff members have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past two weeks.

In June,

Quote:
Earlier this month, the Mayo Clinic Health System in Wisconsin announced it was suspending elective medical procedures.

Old 11-27-2020, 08:18 AM

3,225 posts, read 1,605,586 times
https://www.hstoday.us/subject-matte...u-s-hospitals/

Corona patients from Mexico crossing border and straining US hospitals

Old 12-11-2020, 04:12 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
I'm providing an update here. #of Covid patients is up quite a bit at my wife's hospital. Hospital still not "overwhelmed".

Old 12-11-2020, 04:46 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
When the original "pandemic" was "raging", I had to be at the hospital with a relative. I was not allowed in. There were no less than 12 hospital workers, with scrubs on, as we tried to get in, telling us we couldn't go up to see her.
Outside the hospital, were about 8-10 nurses, laughing, relaxed and not overworked in the least, doing an interview for some such artwork.

They finally conceded that one could go up every hour or so for 15 minutes once she lie there alone dying and was near the end. I went up when it was in between time, walked down an empty hall saw nurses station packed with nurses, male and female, laughing and chatting. Not ONE was on the hall. Almost all the rooms were void of patients.

Not one hectic hospital worker.

The patient I was visiting died. She died with only one relative with her and at her last 15 minutes of life after she had lived 90+ years with loved ones.

This whole thing was a damned farce, an attack on America and Americans. It has been used to attempt to bring America down in every way. The mainstream media is complicit. Anyone denying it is complicit in supporting this attack or else ignorant as he**.

This "pandemic" was the perfect setup to shut down the economy, families, small business, churches, Americans way of life and now to create a scenario to corrupt and hack our election for President of the United States.

There will be no compassion, sympathy or empathy from these evil POS. They rejoice at American's misery.

One thing these evil bastards forgot. God trumps their evil.

So the entire world is in in this conspiracy, including hospitals and all of their workers seriously have some critical thinking skills. The pandemic is real. Healthcare workers are begging people to step up, wear a mask and social distance.

Old 12-11-2020, 05:32 AM

4,190 posts, read 2,509,475 times
As Trump hosts mask optional events at the WH, across the river, Virginia Hospital Center has had to set up a secondary ER room to handle the overflow.

Old 12-11-2020, 05:41 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,805,229 times
Updated hospital data from HHS, finally. In New York hospitalizations were in the hundreds and are now over 5,000. The state is not overwhelmed - we were over 19K hospitalized at the peak- but numbers are increasing every day.

Staten Island, where there have been multiple "freedom" rallies, has 25% of the deaths in NYC and 5% of the population.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...-are-filling-u

Old 12-11-2020, 06:59 AM

4,022 posts, read 1,877,686 times
Some of you think a hospital needs to be at 102% capacity before it's overwhelmed. Not true.

Old 12-11-2020, 07:41 AM

18,802 posts, read 8,471,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roodd279 View Post
Some of you think a hospital needs to be at 102% capacity before it's overwhelmed. Not true.
In many cases it is a staffing concern. Compared to early on, now we have vast numbers of locums and temporary HC workers traveling to hot spots, which certainly helps. And also triage and transfers to better equipped facilities is much easier and more fluid, now that teams, equipment and protocols are well established. But even here in rural AZ we are again having to ramp up. Our uncooperative town will only make this situation worse.

Old 12-11-2020, 08:21 AM

4,022 posts, read 1,877,686 times
In many cases it is a staffing concern.

Right. It's not just about beds. A hospital with half its beds full may be overwhelmed.

Another (wrong) assumption is that hospitals should have "been prepared" or "staffed up" or whatever - no. Because some (wrongly) think hospitals exist to help you. They do not. They exist to make money - no other reason.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies