Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2020, 02:02 PM

62,993 posts, read 29,178,555 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by movin2Reston View Post
Time for little pouting Donald to leave the White House....
Time for the pouting Biden voters to stop crying, whining and attacking in here all day. They act like they lost the election instead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2020, 02:31 PM

1,969 posts, read 544,888 times
[quote=Cape Cod Todd;59750127]It is amazing that we have not had a terrible terrorist strike in a long time. I guess they have been hiding from Covid OR they saw what Trump did to that Solemani guy and they are all still hiding under their rocks.

I was listening to Toby Keith songs the other day and there was that one Patriotic hit he released shortly after 9/11/01, "courtesy of the red white and blue" and I thought if those planes hit today we would need a strong leader like Trump to kick some butt but if Biden/Harris were in charge I have a feeling that they would apologize to the terrorists that our buildings got in the way of their peaceful hijacking...

omg lol

Old 11-24-2020, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandorrei View Post
higher taxes
open borders
bigger government
less respect from other countries
second amendment gone

this is whats in store under Biden.

PS - Kamala and her annoying voice.
like freeking nails on chalkboard. listened to her stupid conference today, she sounds like a constipated chipmunk

Old 11-24-2020, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by movin2Reston View Post
Totally agree but a president is judged by how they handle a crisis and this one could not have been handled worse..

250,000+ death as of today are on his watch and nobody else's. and to make matters worse the thousands of individuals who contracted the virus and may have lifetime side effects. America will never forgive nor forget what has been done here.

This is why Trump was fired by a massive landslide.
they shouldnt forgive a virus. dont worry biden will get it.

Old 11-24-2020, 02:52 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,712,234 times
Yep the adults are thankfully back and not a "grifter, troll or fanatic" in sight.

Biden unveils a national security team without grifters, trolls or fanatics
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...nken-sullivan/

Quote:
After the past four years, it was a disorienting experience to read the rundown of President-elect Joe Biden’s selections for senior national security posts. Where, I wondered, were the unqualified businessmen? The grifters with the FBI hot on their tails? The Twitter trolls? The fanatics? The sycophants? The relatives of the president?

All mercifully missing. Instead, we have a diverse slate of highly competent appointees with decades of relevant experience. Most know each other and Biden well. The backstabbing, extremism and incompetence that were the hallmarks of the Trump administration appear likely to be replaced by professionalism, moderation and collegiality.
And an added perk: We will not be subjected to the compulsory subservient shoe slobbering at the start of any televised meeting or conference.

Old 11-24-2020, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
Trump literally put his children (who had no experience) as advisors to him once he became president, and you're holding to a conspiracy theory?

I'll make you a deal, six months from now if any of Biden's children are presidential advisors I will apologize publicly on this forum to you and admit I was wrong. If, on the other hand Biden does not appoint his children (where Trump did), you admit Trump engaged in blatant nepotism. Fair? Let's both stand behind what we believe.
why would anyone bet? trump hired his family. no one argues that. and no one gives a frack if you post, dont post, apologize or jump off a pier for that matter.

Old 11-24-2020, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Nope! See my post #42. Emotion and a disregard for good policy were the contributing factors. And no matter how many times the OP repeats it Trump did not mishandle the virus and is not responsible for any deaths from it. But if it makes you guys feel better.......

By the way, the election is over and you won so why are you and yours in here 24/7 still bashing Trump and his supporters?
they have been gagging on the bit for this. let the monkeys fling their feces. come time to pay the toll they will fall away like flies

Old 11-24-2020, 03:03 PM

2,774 posts, read 903,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
It will be so nice to have an adult in charge again.
Can we quit pretending Joe Biden is "in charge" of anything? If the demonics manage to pull off this voter fraud, Biden will be president in name only while H.U. Harris will be setting the agenda, at the behest of her handlers. And with her record we know she's been handled quite a bit to get where she is now. For some reason whenever I see her image the word Babylon keeps popping into my head.

Old 11-24-2020, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Those making under $400K will not pay more taxes. Nobody wants completely open borders and I'm actually hoping for immigration reform, but I won't hold my breath on that one. And a senile president would be 1000% percent better than what we have now.
you have bought what they sold you! you think your safe under 400k!

and you are getting more illegals than ever. in CA whites are minorities. 8 of 10 jobs require spanish.

and now ca is permanently dem.

you red states think your safe? AZ, TX ring a bell. they are coming to a town near you! practice your espanol people.

Old 11-24-2020, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Syria was a huge mistake for Obama, which he admits. Not sure what you're talking about with the Middle East. Afghanistan and Iraq were Bush.
oh since obama admitted it, woops, ok. sorry dead guys, my bad.

you dems are really nutso
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies