Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2020, 04:08 PM

21,944 posts, read 9,513,063 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Go for it - show us the easily identifiable errors and common sense that debunks the testimony.
They won't/don't. They won't even watch it. And if you go back to the beginning, they said there was no fraud. They have no credibility because they form opinions before looking at evidence. They did the same thing with the Russia collusion, same thing with the impeachment...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2020, 04:08 PM

17,806 posts, read 13,703,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Mueller didn't exonerate Trump. The sounds you heard of no collusion, no obstruction were the sounds from Trump's sycophant Barr, who put his own personal spin on things.
These people act like it was all these Republican governors and Secretaries of State in the states that voted for Biden that were the ones having secret meetings in the Seychelles.

Old 11-30-2020, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLawyer2000 View Post
In these hearings they are collecting information that can lead to evidence. If that evidence exists, then Trump has a case. So far nothing.
Nothing YOU see because you aren't watching.

Old 11-30-2020, 04:11 PM

Supposed to be 110 poll watchers....55 GOP and 55 Democrat. They had ONE GOP POLL watcher in that room.

Old 11-30-2020, 04:12 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,007,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
I personally am annoyed, among other emotions. A little worried, but not for the reasons you think.

I am willing to accept the abstract possibility that there was election fraud. In order to prove that satisfactorily, we have legal processes to go through.

Instead of them taking the fraud through the proper channels like a courtroom or the State Capitol, they are holding Fraud-palooza in a hotel. Thus I am annoyed that they are just churning doubts up and not truly DOING the actual things to get this fraud proven and election affected, if it's real.
Why does having a hearing first, annoy you?

They are taking it to "the courts". It's too bad that you only get your news from the MSM because they aren't giving you the complete story.

You do know that hearings are a common first step in such cases, don't you? Do you live in the US? If you do, you should be aware that on a local level when an issue that needs correcting comes to light, the first step is to have hearings. At one time, the time and date of a hearing would be published in a local newspaper. These days, most likely it's all online. Although, in some places signs are posted in public places. So, I don't understand why having hearings bothers you so much as it is part of the process when it comes to resolving issues. BTW, hearings aren't "fraud-palooza".

Old 11-30-2020, 04:12 PM

8,502 posts, read 3,344,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Go for it - show us the easily identifiable errors and common sense that debunks the testimony.
I have in other threads, actually took the time to type it out with cites etc. No more. Like I said, the interest wanes. I only clicked on to this thread to see if was the same old, same old - which it appears to be. It's over, certainly for me.

Old 11-30-2020, 04:13 PM

Machine accepting ballots, people checked later to see and their vote wasn't counted. (GOPers of course).

Old 11-30-2020, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
I have in other threads, actually took the time to type it out with cites etc. No more. Like I said, the interest wanes. I only clicked on to this thread to see if was the same old, same old - which it appears to be. It's over, certainly for me.
I bet...just a hunch...correct me if I am wrong....I am going out on a limb here...you are a Biden voter.

Old 11-30-2020, 04:16 PM

8,502 posts, read 3,344,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
I bet...just a hunch...correct me if I am wrong....I am going out on a limb here...you are a Biden voter.
Not so much, more an anti-Trump voter. Too bad, for I'm also no fan of far left progressive Democratic politics. But Trump, well, Trump is just abysmal.

Old 11-30-2020, 04:20 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,758,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryclaire View Post
True Americans are kicking ass today in Arizona!!!
Yup. True Americans in Arizona certified Biden's win today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies