Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2020, 05:16 PM

18,458 posts, read 8,282,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moving415 View Post
Ok, but how do you know they're doing something nefarious with the ballots? You always have to ask, how do you know what you think you know?
/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
it is what it is...and it's on tape

honest or not.....

no one should have been there....no one should have counted ballots

They knew that....why do it when everyone is gone....they could have just as easily waited like everyone else had to do

...unless you're doing something crooked

Old 12-03-2020, 05:18 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,505,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCCyou View Post
it was just made available in last 24 hours, thanks to a court subpoena/TRO.
The real question is why was a court subpoena/TRO necessary to get access to systems/ballots/surveillance footage that should be openly available in an honest and TRANSPARENT election. Hardly transparent if you need a court order!
Wow. The story gets worse and worse! They knew how incriminating to Democrats the video would be, so they refused to release it. Took a court order.

Q: What group was it that tried to suppress this evidence?

Old 12-03-2020, 05:20 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 9 days ago)

35,634 posts, read 17,975,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
it wasn't a "break"...it was a very small leak and fixed fast....wasn't even where they were counting ballots
This article, dated Nov. 3, stated it was a "water main break" and it was the morning of the 3rd, not the evening of the third as the OP states.

https://www.wvlt.tv/2020/11/04/some-...er-main-break/

Old 12-03-2020, 05:21 PM

25,447 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Because it shows them doing it on the video! Jeez.
Do you actually know what you're looking at on the video or are you saying what somebody else said is on the video? Because I gotta tell ya, there is no election official, secretary of state, attorney general, court, or even the DOJ that has been able to find any fraud. They must be looking at a different video than you are. Either that, or nothing nefarious or illegal happened.

I know it's hard for some to believe that 80 million people had enough of Trump to vote him out of office. But that's the long and short of it.

Old 12-03-2020, 05:21 PM

612 posts, read 240,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
How do you know if there was nobody there but them?
Because they had cameras from every angle in the video. The room was completely filmed and showed everyone leaving, with just those four remaining. Did you take the time to watch the video? I was shocked.

Old 12-03-2020, 05:23 PM

1,969 posts, read 544,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lieqiang View Post
You've been asked about a dozen times who these people were since that is how you know they are Dems, but crickets chirp...
seriously? so its cool since we dont know who they were? hey, if they were republicans id still want to know! that was some shifty stuff. it happened.

naw you all saw it and know it. just admit it. its ok, because you are all correct. its doesnt rise to that level of proof without knowing what was on those ballots. this is why it gets tossed. and will eventually lose all.

this is what is frusterating, its clear it happened, just cant prove it. personally, cheating takes away the spirit of truth. i could never enjoy a win i didnt earn. thats just me

Old 12-03-2020, 05:23 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 9 days ago)

35,634 posts, read 17,975,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junebug1967 View Post
Because they had cameras from every angle in the video. The room was completely filmed and showed everyone leaving, with just those four remaining. Did you take the time to watch the video? I was shocked.
Junebug, how do you even know that it was the same BUILDING that was where the water pipe burst?

How do you know what day it was?

I could come up with some video of people working in any polling place, in any modern times election, and pass it off as the State Farm Arena on Nov. 3.

You would have no way of knowing otherwise.

Old 12-03-2020, 05:25 PM

3,306 posts, read 1,347,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
He doesn't have to prove he won fairly. You have to prove he didn't. And the big fat nothingburger that is the Kraken has been a fraud ridden, wild and crazy characters telling lies having, videos of guys moving boxes portrayed as sinister, waste of the tax payers money in a desperate and traitorous effort to overturn a US election.

We don't cheat in this country when it comes to elections, on a national scale or any scale other than a few crackpots here and there. The Kraken is proof positive of how wide scale cheating doesn't work. It's just ruined the reputation, irrevocably, of a couple of has beens (Rudy the leaky Oil Can and Sydney the Kraken). It goes to show the wisdom in old folk sayings, there really is no fool like an old fool.
To be fair, poor Sidney Powell never had a reputation to start with, much like her campaign counterpart Dr. Jenna Ellis, JD, Esq.

https://abovethelaw.com/2020/12/nyt-...he-got-flayed/

At least Alberto can say he went to HLS.

Old 12-03-2020, 05:25 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,505,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Do you actually know what you're looking at on the video or are you saying what somebody else said is on the video? Because I gotta tell ya, there is no election official, secretary of state, attorney general, court, or even the DOJ that has been able to find any fraud. They must be looking at a different video than you are. Either that, or nothing nefarious or illegal happened.

I know it's hard for some to believe that 80 million people had enough of Trump to vote him out of office. But that's the long and short of it.
It’s obvious. The video shows everyone filing out of the room around 10 pm, except for four Democrats. Then once the coast was clear, and the Republican observers were gone, they took out the ballots hidden under the table and ran them through the machines until 1 a.m. These votes, numbering in the thousands, need to be discounted since there were run in violation of the rules.

Also, it is not a settled matter that 80 million people actually voted to have a dementia patient as president.

Old 12-03-2020, 05:26 PM

612 posts, read 240,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Junebug, how do you even know that it was the same BUILDING that was where the water pipe burst?

How do you know what day it was?

I could come up with some video of people working in any polling place, in any modern times election, and pass it off as the State Farm Arena on Nov. 3.

You would have no way of knowing otherwise.
It doesn't matter. The votes were counted after everyone left. That is against the rules. All vote counting is supposed to happen in the presence of proper representation. That did not happen. It's that simple. No need for mental gymnastics to make excuses for what happened.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies