Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2020, 08:35 PM

8,894 posts, read 5,376,871 times

Advertisements

Been there, done that. Didn't work.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2020, 08:38 PM

32,075 posts, read 15,077,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Joe Biden tells CNN that he's going to be calling for the nation to wear masks for the first 100 days after he takes office.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kylegriff...26020482293764

Except most places have mask orders already. Polls show list already wear masks. So what will he be doing different?

And will he be asked how long after the vaccines we are supposed to wear masks? Sure you can’t just say take them off right away but there has to be an end date. It can’t go on forever right?
If Trump had been a mask advocate then his supporters would have worn them. Instead he mocked them and so do they. I understand what Biden is trying to do, he's taking this seriously and trying to stop the spread. This is something that should have been said 8 months ago. I think he's appealing to states that have no mask mandates like South Dakota whose cases are exploding and overwhelming our healthcare system.

Old 12-03-2020, 08:43 PM

3,576 posts, read 2,199,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
If Trump had been a mask advocate then his supporters would have worn them. Instead he mocked them and so do they. I understand what Biden is trying to do, he's taking this seriously and trying to stop the spread. This is something that should have been said 8 months ago. I think he's appealing to states that have no mask mandates like South Dakota whose cases are exploding and overwhelming our healthcare system.
Democrats tell you to wear a mask, then don’t wear one..it’s do as I say not as I do. People have the right to wear one if they choose too. Mandating won’t work..look at newsome eating out ...Adler taking a trip..etc too many times we are lied too

Old 12-03-2020, 08:43 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,076,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Democrats " if Trump would listen to Fauci we wouldn't be in this mess, we democrats listen to and believe in the scientists, vote for us like your life depends on it"

1 Governor of NY caught ignoring his own rules
2 Governor of California caught in a indoor eatery with 12 people at the table none wearing masks.
3 Mayor of Denver while on a plane to see family tweets everybody should stay home and not travel
4 Mayor of Austin vacations in Mexico while calling for a lockdown
5 Pelosi gets her hair done in a parlor when the the parlors are closed for everyone else.
6 Feinstein goes through a airport without a mask.
7 Mayor of Chicago gets hair done at a parlor after she deems parlors non essential
8 some California politicians eats out after voting to close the places

ALL DEMOCRATS, ALL that said listen to Fauci, Fauci says don't travel don't go out don't gather, and what did all those Democrats do? They told YOU AND ME to obey and they ignored it for themselves.

leadership you say? vote for democrats like our lives depend on it?

Democrat in NY says a 10 people limit for Thanksgiving, Democrat in Oregon says a 6 person limit, they just pull these numbers out of their rear to say whatever, Democrats don't know squat about controlling COVID, all they got is tell you rules they ignore for themselves.
Well done!

Also would add:

—the California politicians who went to Hawaii for a meeting/retreat.
—the politicians taking their masks off as soon as they think the camera is off
—Fauci not social distancing or wearing a mask
—not one single liberal politician condemning the maskless and non socially distanced rioters/looters/protestors

Old 12-03-2020, 08:52 PM

50,327 posts, read 47,080,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Keep drinking the kookaid. Dem States politicians are no better leaders than orange man bad.

Old 12-03-2020, 08:53 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,992,063 times
Thankfully, Trump will take care of all of this before that old geezer takes office.

Old 12-03-2020, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cp102 View Post
Democrats tell you to wear a mask, then don’t wear one..it’s do as I say not as I do. People have the right to wear one if they choose too. Mandating won’t work..look at newsome eating out ...Adler taking a trip..etc too many times we are lied too
What I'm trying to say is that we needed a national plan from the beginning. We are all tired of living through this. It didn't have to be this way.

Old 12-03-2020, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Keep drinking the kookaid. Dem States politicians are no better leaders than orange man bad.
Trump is the president. They had to step up because he didn't. So yeah, I think they are better leaders.

Old 12-03-2020, 08:58 PM

4,477 posts, read 3,303,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Joe Biden tells CNN that he's going to be calling for the nation to wear masks for the first 100 days after he takes office.
Wow. What a great plan! If Joe got out of the basement more he'd know we've been doing that for 265 days already.

Old 12-03-2020, 09:14 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,612,875 times
99.9% of residents in my state are already wearing masks EVERYWHERE NOW! lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies